Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Translations: End Of 2024

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings everyone in the Joy of Satan Community,

As the Joy of Satan is growing, it's integral that we mind of all the millions of people that we can save from Nations that do not speak English. For that reason, we have a huge project of translations. I want to thank every translator, but also JG Alchemist for his work on this project. JG BlackOnyx has also done phenomenal work to also create a platform that faciliates this, making this extremely easy to participate into it.

So the good news, is that it has never been easier than today, to complete these tasks. Simultaneously, despite of the ease of this, that doesn't mean that these are "completed" still.

The main idea is that all these communities turn into super-power status, representing the Gods and the JoS to native people. We have worked tirelessly to that end for many years, with many translators having seriously devoted their abilities to that end.

And we are succeeding. Yet we are not fully done.

Now, to understand the importance of finishing translations, those who manage to do this are doing a form of "Apostolic" work for the Gods. For lack of a better word, I am using this word, outside the enemy's context of course. The word "Apostle" means "Messenger" and is related to the Gods sending their Messengers, predating the enemy by thousands of years as per usual.

One is transferring the message outside the barrier of language. The message they are transferring is the most important message of Spirituality, Meditation, Magnum Opus and the groundwork of the Gods for humanity.

That is extremely important in the eyes of the Gods. One is also then rewarded in front of the Gods for the formation of a community that will save thousands, tens of thousands, or even more people as time goes.

It is very bad for a human being to not receive this knowledge based only on barriers of language. We are working to overcome this as a community. We have many successful communities, but I have to also inform that all of this is still early stage.

The final stage for all the Translation Communities, is the following phases:

Phase 1 - Birth:

1. Translations for the above to occur, they will have to be finalized. That is the core of this, so the information exists.

Phase 2 - Growth :

2. They will have their own place of assembly in the JoS, forum etc.
3. Communities can tend to their own topics after that end, so moderation, leadership and so on, exists in order through these Communities. These Communities will also enlighten people on regional matters, because this is very necessary.

Phase 3 - Expansion:

4. Advertising and platforms of promotion so each community can grow in full power.
5. Every community will have all it's sites updated, brought to top levels of security, function and updates, like the central Joy of Satan is. This is so that people can practice at peace and be communally safe while they evolve.

Phase 4 - Keeping it going while expanding:

6. Basically that's maintenance of all of the above, and just keeping it going with updates and content, whilst expanding the reach for more and more people based on solid ground.

Through this process, we will enlighten the globe. That will put also, in the not so distant future, power in the hands of the Gods. Wars will cease, and the global community of the people of the Gods will be able to have more and more influence and power.

For this process to be accomplished, the above steps have to be taken: Completing the translations, creating the community forums, expanding the communities and advertising them, creating all these necessary ecosystems for life.

If any translations are lagging behind, it would be best to not delay them. Compared to when I or others were translators [Some single handedly have done thousands of pages], there was no DeePL or AI to help with any of these tasks. Now, these things exist and they are easier to accomplish. One has to oversee and promote the best quality of these.

Lastly, I understand there are many Translations who need tending. An aim is here until end of Satanic Year 2024 is to have it all updated, running on the best levels and all problems sorted. There are many things we are working on daily for all of these on our side also. But fundamentally the situation is that the Translators have to make this decision to finish these as well.

After this, we are moving into a New Era entirely, so it would be best to do this and for us to leave as few people behind as possible. May the Gods bless our tasks.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Wonderful post! I am sure that the JoS will succeed to spread the Satya in every part of the world and in every language.
I am honored to have just joined the Italian translators. In Italy and in the world, after centuries of persecutions, the message of the Gods will triumph.
And I am sure that the world Apostle will return to be considered only of the True and Original Gods.

As the Joy of Satan is growing, it's integral that we mind of all the millions of people that we can save from Nations that do not speak English. For that reason, we have a huge project of translations. I want to thank every translator, but also JG Alchemist for his work on this project. JG BlackOnyx has also done phenomenal work to also create a platform that faciliates this, making this extremely easy to participate into it.

So the good news, is that it has never been easier than today, to complete these tasks. Simultaneously, despite of the ease of this, that doesn't mean that these are "completed" still.

The main idea is that all these communities turn into super-power status, representing the Gods and the JoS to native people. We have worked tirelessly to that end for many years, with many translators having seriously devoted their abilities to that end.

Now, to understand the importance of finishing translations, those who manage to do this are doing a form of "Apostolic" work for the Gods. For lack of a better word, I am using this word, outside the enemy's context of course. The word "Apostle" means "Messenger" and is related to the Gods sending their Messengers, predating the enemy by thousands of years as per usual.

One is transferring the message outside the barrier of language. The message they are transferring is the most important message of Spirituality, Meditation, Magnum Opus and the groundwork of the Gods for humanity.

That is extremely important in the eyes of the Gods. One is also then rewarded in front of the Gods for the formation of a community that will save thousands, tens of thousands, or even more people as time goes.

It is very bad for a human being to not receive this knowledge based only on barriers of language. We are working to overcome this as a community. We have many successful communities, but I have to also inform that all of this is still early stage.

Phase 1 - Birth:

1. Translations for the above to occur, they will have to be finalized. That is the core of this, so the information exists.

Phase 2 - Growth :

3. Communities can tend to their own topics after that end, so moderation, leadership and so on, exists in order through these Communities. These Communities will also enlighten people on regional matters, because this is very necessary.

Phase 3 - Expansion:

4. Advertising and platforms of promotion so each community can grow in full power.
5. Every community will have all it's sites updated, brought to top levels of security, function and updates, like the central Joy of Satan is. This is so that people can practice at peace and be communally safe while they evolve.

6. Basically that's maintenance of all of the above, and just keeping it going with updates and content, whilst expanding the reach for more and more people based on solid ground.

Through this process, we will enlighten the globe. That will put also, in the not so distant future, power in the hands of the Gods. Wars will cease, and the global community of the people of the Gods will be able to have more and more influence and power.

For this process to be accomplished, the above steps have to be taken: Completing the translations, creating the community forums, expanding the communities and advertising them, creating all these necessary ecosystems for life.

If any translations are lagging behind, it would be best to not delay them. Compared to when I or others were translators [Some single handedly have done thousands of pages], there was no DeePL or AI to help with any of these tasks. Now, these things exist and they are easier to accomplish. One has to oversee and promote the best quality of these.

Lastly, I understand there are many Translations who need tending. An aim is here until end of Satanic Year 2024 is to have it all updated, running on the best levels and all problems sorted. There are many things we are working on daily for all of these on our side also. But fundamentally the situation is that the Translators have to make this decision to finish these as well.

After this, we are moving into a New Era entirely, so it would be best to do this and for us to leave as few people behind as possible. May the Gods bless our tasks.

Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 and all the rank and file helping to reach out to all Gentiles with the knowledge of our Gods and the required guidance in the perfect direction on our path. May our Gods bless you all as we receive the blessings and benefits from your hard work and dedication to the service of our Gods.
Hail Father Satan
Hail Mama Astarte
Hail all Gods and Goddesses of Hell forever

I only have language skills and proficiency in my native language which is English.

Is there any real way to use AI to assist in translating if one is new to that completely or some sort of process to be helpful in a project such as this?

I don't mean to sound foolish here. I love languages, I just have never had the time to gain any real skill in anything beyond my own native language.

I only have language skills and proficiency in my native language which is English.

Is there any real way to use AI to assist in translating if one is new to that completely or some sort of process to be helpful in a project such as this?

I don't mean to sound foolish here. I love languages, I just have never had the time to gain any real skill in anything beyond my own native language.
I use Deepl for my french translations and can assure you that translation bot doesn't understand what it's about.

But if it's question to built a "thesaurus" or else, we all need people extremely fluent in english, that I'm not.
You can be a great help on this level if you have the ability to cross-checking original content.

Even though I use translator for my mother language, it makes it easier, I still go over and re-read the translated page for any grammar errors, proper name for Satan and addressing the author as she because most older pages (if not all) were written by HPS Maxine.

JoS for EX-YU is QUITE BEHIND ON TRANSLATIONS so if anyone who is proficient in croatian, serbian or bosnian can send a private message to JG Alchemist or me here on forums and we will add you.
We are only 2 plus JG that are working on entire JoS website and we need more people if we want to complete it by the end of 2024. :)

This is good news to hear! The expansion of the jos in all forms is always good.

Also I only put this here because of the ending of all war being mentioned. I learned recently that a member of the israel war cabinet jumped ship and it forced the president to dissolve his war cabinet.
Anyone have any thoughts on this? I can't confirm or deny a thing though I hope it's true. Even in simple apps like newsbreak i see comments about people realizing how shady israel is and that they have been lied to about what is going on about the war in gaza.

Either way congradulations on more expansion of the jos!

Hail Father Satan.

My team and I have just started translating a remaining ~150 bunch of articles/pages that had been left un-translated. There are also some other translation projects to work on after that is done, such as Satan's Library and Satanic Ethics (the page for which I created yesterday, we'll also have to do each of the 36 virtues), and we hope to have finished with everything by December 23rd. If any new sites or sections are under construction, we will find a way to translate those as well.

In order for Joy of Satan to grow and sustain its existence, any kind of help, no matter how big or small, is of great importance.

I sincerely thank all those who have taken time out of their personal lives to do what they can.

May the Gods bless and reward you, brothers and sisters.

Thank you for bringing attention to this matter, High Priest Hooded Cobra.

Hail Satan!

Wonderful post! I am sure that the JoS will succeed to spread the Satya in every part of the world and in every language.
I am honored to have just joined the Italian translators. In Italy and in the world, after centuries of persecutions, the message of the Gods will triumph.
And I am sure that the world Apostle will return to be considered only of the True and Original Gods.
Hail to you

Phase 1 - Birth:

Phase 2 - Growth :

Phase 3 - Expansion:

Thank you for writing this High Priest!

Due to losing my computer a couple years back and also serious life and money problems I wasn’t able to complete the Arabic translations.

I felt really bad about this all the time, as I realize the importance and honor of doing Arabic translation.

The situations are now settled and I now have a new computer. I’ve started a couple days back taking the translations seriously.

I’ve translated a couple of pages (without the use of DeepL and other stuff because they are not the best in Arabic). I felt a level of satisfaction beyond words, especially after I saw the pages on the website immediately, this is truly great work and I was hooked.

Right now I usually spend hours daily translating and helping with the outreach project. Praying to Satan that I stay strong and that I complete these great works.❤️❤️❤️

AI translators unfortunately are not there yet to just copy translated text. Maybe in few years. AI models today still hallucinate, which means they are creating content that is totally new and false. In a pretty short period of time when I was using DeepL to translate from Greek, I have seen few words appear that were not known to any search engine but they had this feel like they mean something and were sitting in the correct place in the sentence. AI needs supervision. If I understand correctly how translating process works on JoS you can just keep translating with deepl and submit it to native speaker supervisor, but you will get more details by contacting translation team.

If I understand correctly how translating process works on JoS you can just keep translating with deepl and submit it to native speaker supervisor, but you will get more details by contacting translation team.
What a lot of us do is just what you said; people in a translation group use DeepL and then the head of the group collects the translations to perfect them and upload them to the site.

In order for Joy of Satan to grow and sustain its existence, any kind of help, no matter how big or small, is of great importance.
This is so true. If someone does even just a tiny bit of work, it takes some of the workload off of those who are overburdened. Every bit done by a member helps! The drops that make up the ocean.

The Deepl Translator was previously excellent but now it has spolied, first put a limit characters of 5000, then they lowered it to 3000 and now to 1500, apart when you translate several texts in a row it ralentizes to purpose and asking you to register.

20 years have passed since my dedication. I have participated in almost all group rituals, but have been a lurker on the forums. This is my very first comment with a fairly new account.
I would like to do more for this community, so if You need someone who can translate into Hungarian, let me know.

Greetings Family! I usually lay low but I want to help in any way I can. I have a solid computer and aside from Spiritual Warfare, I have plenty of time on my hands. I'm fluent in English but if there is a way I may assist and propel us forward on this effort; I'm ALL in! If I'm reading this correctly (power in numbers) it seems I should be able to help. I haven't been able to log on for quite some time so I'm unsure if I'm able to be seen or contact the appropriate JG or team members. If it helps, I put a crypto-mining guide together for our family roughly 2 years ago. I hope the moderators will see my message.

Much love and respect for everyone, Hail Satan!

Not to me, Hail to HP Hooded Cobra 666 because he made this happen and Hail to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich because she is the Divine Mother of the Joy of Satan.

We all work together, we are all one team. If you would like to participate or need any guidance, let me know.

I am working on the tamil translations although the pace is slow as I have to manage my graduate studies along with job applications. DeepL does not support many languages.If anyone cannot translate using DeepL then they should use other open source translators and script coverters and proofread them as a group.

This is a great move forward, getting this information into as many languages as possible, especially languages with powerful ancient roots, such as those with roots in Sanskrit, Germanic, and Latin. The Greek and French sites are looking to be coming along nicely as well. I'm very impressed by the work of those dedicating themselves to this Holy mission. Love to see it grow like this.

My German is lacking unfortunately, otherwise I'd offer help with that, but I've been speaking French since I was quite young, I may need to brush up a little as I don't speak it every day anymore, but that'll be no difficulty, so I'm sure I'll be able to be of help in that division if needed. It's looking

On my own I've already started working on putting various rituals, scriptures, and prayers into Proto-Germanic and Gothic as these languages are quite powerful when vibrated completely in monotone with intent and emotional conviction, and Latin and Ancient Greek share this level of power in their own right so this may also be of interest. I've had some conversation with others about this on the forum. However, it's most important that we get everything translated into languages people use in their daily lives, and I'll try to contribute aid in this way however I can as well.

Thank you High Priest. I would like to help with the projects, my JoS Projects account is not approved yet. As soon as I can I will start to donate to JoS.
Contact JG BlackOnyx or myself to get it approved. We don't auto-approve as there have been questionable accounts made. Let either of us know the username you signed up with and we will approve it :)

It is incredibly encouraging, the more I see how things are going for Us and the growth and potential of the JoS, the more I feel happy and satisfied!
There was a time where I thought, the JoS would have been similar to Hitler, lasting a few years to hit and accomplish, but I see I was so wrong.
This gives me a growing light of hope for the future. Thanks!

The Deepl Translator was previously excellent but now it has spolied, first put a limit characters of 5000, then they lowered it to 3000 and now to 1500, apart when you translate several texts in a row it ralentizes to purpose and asking you to register.
If you use something like firefox private mode in combination with a vpn which offers different locations (Proton VPN) you can just close your browser and switch locations and then continue translating with deepl.

The new limits are scaring away users. I would rather watch a add or have affiliate links to click there.

What seems to be the problem? Just make a user account. I tested signing up with a bogus email and got straight in without any hassle. It is not like they ask for personal data.

@Hp. Hoodedcobra666 , I am from the romanian forum and we are currently working on our past and future translations. I would like to ask you what we should do with Don Danko's posts? We still have them on our old forum and now that we have a new one, we are checking all old translations. Should we not take them in consideration at all?

What seems to be the problem? Just make a user account. I tested signing up with a bogus email and got straight in without any hassle. It is not like they ask for personal data.
I actually prefer the limit. It forces you to copy-paste paragraph by paragraph, which allows you to add a translated paragraph under the original one, and do this all the way to the bottom. Then, you won't have to go up and down or switch tabs, you just make corrections and then remove the original text. At least that's what I do.

I actually prefer the limit. It forces you to copy-paste paragraph by paragraph, which allows you to add a translated paragraph under the original one, and do this all the way to the bottom. Then, you won't have to go up and down or switch tabs, you just make corrections and then remove the original text. At least that's what I do.
Oh I have to try this. I also translate paragraph by paragraph, but then replace original text and when looking for spelling errors I have original text in translator tab which like you said, I have to go back and forth all the time.

I had a thought recently about different JoS websites and their own information and knowledge shared there. Will they be added with their own pages that are only written for that specific website? If we take Serbo/Croatian website for example, will it have things such as pagan history in Balkans, xtian oppression in Balkans, Slavic Gods in Balkans, war that happened few decades ago and similar? Our website is just an example.
Now that I write it sounds like a lot of work and research to do. Still, it is worth asking nonetheless.

Phase 1 - Birth:

Phase 2 - Growth :

Phase 3 - Expansion:

Beautiful, this is indeed good for JOS since it's further expanding. Word is getting out more that we are winning this war, little do they actually since its their beginning. we have already won. It's a matter of watching those steps being taken now that brings me happiness. Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra. Thank you also JG Alchemist and JG BlackOnyx for your hard work, patience and efforts. I know from personal exprience often times when it comes to translating languages, it can be frustrating as you have to dive deeper into learning the language itself to get the proper vocabulary etc.. I appreciate you for your efforts, your determination, dedication and hard work. Keep it up!! Even though let's say you don't know me. I will keep in mind of you two, of this being inspirational for myself as well to keep pushing as well. The more I see our family working hard, I will stand with you guys working just as hard or maybe even harder in my own ways if I can. In the end it is inspiration for me to keep pushing, step by step reaching more beyond my limits as well. Good work.

Hail Satan!!

It's just incredible how fast JoS is growing. Since I joined, there have been so many innovations that I'm almost dizzy. All this input pushes me forward and I am so grateful to everyone for giving their heart and soul to Satan. I certainly don't need to say a word about the high quality of HPHC666's preaching. He is truly blessed by Father Satan and must be doing something almost supernatural here.
Hail Satan!
Hail Luzifer!
Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back