Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Succubi

melisarandren

How long does it take for a succubi to become physical?

I was talking to Satan through the weegee board. I asked the weegee board "what relationship should I have" and it said a monogamous relationship with a succubus. So I did a ritual asking for a monogamous relationship with a succubus. Well, now there is this urge [that may not just be my own] to have kids. I am male. When I lay down to work on manefesting the succubus, fantasizing/masturbation, I cannot fantasize about sex. My mind is out of control. I try to fantasize about intercourse and I can't, then when I don't it happens without me trying as if it is another guy screwing my would be succubus or some other woman. This is kind of upsetting since I am a virgin. It is painful to think about sex, emotionally. I feel like it is urging me to summon a succubus that is open so I can have kids [there need to be more white kids, and I'm a good looking guy]. The oujia board says "keep going with this succubus, okay?" Hail Satan.

Are you a Dedicated Satanists? Have you read the JOS site about aquiring a succubus? If you've done everything you said you are going to get screwed, one way or another. Weeeee Geeeee.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melisarandren" <melisarandren@... wrote:

I was talking to Satan through the weegee board. I asked the weegee board "what relationship should I have" and it said a monogamous relationship with a succubus. So I did a ritual asking for a monogamous relationship with a succubus. Well, now there is this urge [that may not just be my own] to have kids. I am male. When I lay down to work on manefesting the succubus, fantasizing/masturbation, I cannot fantasize about sex. My mind is out of control. I try to fantasize about intercourse and I can't, then when I don't it happens without me trying as if it is another guy screwing my would be succubus or some other woman. This is kind of upsetting since I am a virgin. It is painful to think about sex, emotionally. I feel like it is urging me to summon a succubus that is open so I can have kids [there need to be more white kids, and I'm a good looking guy]. The oujia board says "keep going with this succubus, okay?" Hail Satan.

I have gave a answer for this to another person, that I hope help you too:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/90360

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melisarandren" <melisarandren@... wrote:

I should add that she will interact physically to you, but not biologically. They are biologically in other planets, so pregnancy will no be possible YET! So continue meditating and achive the Godhead through the Magnum Opus, so you will be able to be live to see their return.

Hail Satan! 88!

Another way of increasing your vibration fast is with the cosmic cobra breath, but keep consistent!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

www.joyofSatan.comSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "egon_88_666" <egon88@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:22:48 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: About Succubi
  I should add that she will interact physically to you, but not biologically. They are biologically in other planets, so pregnancy will no be possible YET! So continue meditating and achive the Godhead through the Magnum Opus, so you will be able to be live to see their return.

Hail Satan! 88!

Is it possible to ask the Father for a succubi without the candles and incense...?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

Hail Satan! 88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melisarandren" <melisarandren@ wrote:

Of course yes! One is not obligated to always have all the ritual props, the important in this case is you be sincere with Father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beast.emo96" <beast.emo96@... wrote:

Is it possible to ask the Father for a succubi without the candles and incense...?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

Hail Satan! 88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melisarandren" <melisarandren@ wrote:

And yes beast emo it is possible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beast.emo96" <beast.emo96@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

Hail Satan! 88!

Also I feel touches. Like a spirit touched my butt, ha! But it isn't very there. Like it is more like I am imagining it than it being there, although I know it is there it is less there than physically. I'm thinking about doing another ritual since I may have pointed at the south first instead of east while invoking the 3 Crowned Princes and Princess of Hell. Should I continue with this one? "This will take time so be patient and persistent." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html When I ask the succubus to reveal itself I see a pretty blonde woman. The touches aren't really "touches" yet but I do feel something. The oujia board keeps saying to be in a monogamous relationship with a succubus.

Who am I speaking to?
Satan
What kind of relationship should I have if you do not mind me asking, thank you.
Monogamous relationship with a Succubus.
Did you send her out?
Yes.
Is she trying to manefest?
Yes. She is stalking you. Ha ha!

[Although it sounds like a straight shot at sex, not really. I haven't felt a single "touch" yet. Maybe somebody will know what I am talking about. My most important question is how long it takes, like a month, two months...]

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan! 88!

Does it take around a month for a succubus to appear? I can't imagine for shit, the enemy is fucking with me. What should I do? Do another ritual? Hail Satan!

Hail Satan! 88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back