Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A "woman" cursing me.

ugartealessandro

Hello people, two days ago I had a dream where a woman was cursing me because I am Satanist and participated in the august 21th eclipse RTR, and the JOS in general together the clergy was cursed. It felt so real, I think that I had a kind of fight but I cannot remember more details.
Have you been experiencing those kind of dreams?

Cursing and attacks (mostly attempted attacks), I experience those regularly. More of those I survive, more I realize that I can fight, and that they can't harm me in any real way. At least spiritually.
Shouldn't be surprise if enemy tries to hit back out of retaliation. Never let your guards down. Keep your AoP strong, and don't skip any meditations. Ever.

I didn't dreamt anything bad, but since the day after the eclipse I was heavily attacked, well, it was more like an attempt to scare me. I saw grey's faces whenever I tried to meditate. Even with my eyes open. I'm glad that I'm not scared like I was in the past, I used to be easily scared but as I kept going on it became kind of normal. Now I see objects moving by themselves but I don't overreact like in the past. I'm glad of this change, I feel stronger :) Today I didn't saw them. I guess they gave up. But yeah, AoP is very very helpful I learnt that doing it everyday helps a lot. Never let your guard down. And keep empowering your Soul and do the RTRs! :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubi!

88!

I haven't experienced anything from the time i dedicated apart from feeling energy and my astral body ... ? I don't know what i felt apart from energy ...
You guys are lucky ! I read some of you had wierd happenings when dedicating and all ...
On 27 Aug 2017 4:43 p.m., "ugartealessandro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello people, two days ago I had a dream where a woman was cursing me because I am Satanist and participated in the august 21th eclipse RTR, and the JOS in general together the clergy was cursed. It felt so real, I think that I had a kind of fight but I cannot remember more details.
Have you been experiencing those kind of dreams?

I dedicated on the day of the eclipse. The ritual experience and subsequent medititational experiences have been extraordinarily powerful, however, I have been very much at peace during times that I wish not to be disturbed. I take this as a possibility that those forces not of Satan are no longer able to get through to me as easily. It cut out a lot of "static" for me, so to speak. It is a relief, like no longer getting solicitor calls.

@Asan Aren

Don't get discouraged, I also haven't experienced much after I dedicated my soul. But with time, after meditating for quite the while, I've started to experience more and more stuff.

If you want the experience the astral in a positive way, i would suggest working on your Pineal Gland.
And remember, we all are individuals and what one might experience, the other might not.Good luck.

Hail Satan!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back