Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Warning From The Past

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

A Warning From The Past

Many artists at the time of the Renaissance had occult knowledge and put this into their paintings in some cases they outright insulted Christianity in the case of the 16th Chapel, Michelangelo painted some of the figures clandestine like, flipping major Jewish characters from the Bible the F.U, sign of their day. Some of the paintings also warn humanity that the Jewish program of Christianity is alien.

A major painting that is a warning showing the world that Christianity is a Jewish occult program is: The Annunciation with St. Emidius, 1486 by Carlo Crivelli.

This painting shows "god" up in the sky with the symbol of god in the painting being that of Kether from the Kabbalah the astral level of this energy form of the enemy that relates to the mind realm. The beam of psychic energy coming down out of this and touching Mary on her head, showing the impregnation of Mary with Christ by THE MIND, and projecting or giving birth to this CHRIST IDEA from the MIND into the world. Mary represents how this spell comes down from the realm of Kether the mind and connects into Malkuth the earth the physical. Showing Christ is a working of the MIND its a spell of the Jews onto the minds of the Gentiles.

Note the other warning the jewel head band of Mary is made to be on the head where the Jews wear the Tefillin box:

The jewels also represent energy centers in occult symbolism. Mary is wearing a Tefillin box of the Jews in this painting. The Tefillin represents Malkuth and how the mind creates with energy into the world. Note Mary is reading from the Jewish religious text such as the Bible in this painting. The Tefillin is based on the Shema prayer which is within the Tefillin box and from the Bible and the Jews wear this while praying the Shema. The name Shema is based on the word Shem which means energetic connection in the ancient world. The connection in the painting is showing the connection is of the individual mind and how it connects into the spell of the Jews by reading the enemy texts, taking part in the rituals of the Christian program and with belief in this spell, and connects this mental energy from the mind into the enemy Egregore of "god" and how this connects back into the human mind to generate this energy spell into humanity and give birth to the enemy spell of Christ by materializing it into the physical world to bring about the prophecies of the Bible. Which is the creation of the world Jewish government the final coming of Christ. The Jews who created the Catholic church and wrote the Bible to bring this occult agenda into the world, themselves state that the Second Coming of Christ is the beaming of the energy of this Egergore of the Jews into the world the Holy Spirit, which is the Rauch Elohim in Hebrew meaning the energy which is the Jewish spell of Christianity the Egergore the Jews have created.

This is why the Pagan Romans and Greeks ordered the religious texts of the Jews destroyed and forbade the Jews to read from the Torah and in some cases as the Greeks tried to ban Judaism all together. The Greek and Roman leaders were adepts themselves and knew the Torah-Bible is a Jewish spell to destroy mankind and give Jews control over the world. The Greeks and Romans were attempting to save mankind by destroying the Jewish spell and stopping the Jews from any further of their cursing magic against the world. That is also why the Romans banned Christianity.

This is why the Bible as theologians have noted does not read like a normal historical or another cultures religious text in anyway. Its a list of templates that the writings of such are based on affirmations or direct statements its one long shit post basically. Because its an occult text for ritual workings of the Jews. The Jewish run, Judeo-Free Masons do ritual workings out of the Bible, they read its numbered phases, line by line for specific rituals to bring about certain events they wish. Which is why the Judeo-Mason's all have the Bible on the Masonic altar. This is how the Jews use the Bible as well in their rituals in the Synagogue, as does the Catholic church, this all connects together for the Jewish spell to manifest with the collective psychic energy of billions poured into it. That is the actual purpose of the Bible. The energy of the workings connects into the mass mind easy and manifests quick as billions of people are plugged into the Jewtrix of the Bible this includes Islam, the Koran is another variation of the Bible and thus billions of people are an open door for this energy to connect with and materialize through.

The painter is warning humanity that Christianity is a Kabbalistic spell of the Jewish race upon Gentiles. The Bible, Koran, Torah and all books of the Jews will have to be banned in the future by law and confiscated and destroyed by the courts of law and their officers. And all places of worship of the enemy program closed by the governments of the world by law. This is a matter of life and death for the world. This evil Bible ends with the world being destroyed in nuclear war so the Jews can implement their global dictatorship and enslave surviving mankind into the brutal inhuman system of the Jews. This is the goal of what the Bible is designed to manifest into the world. The death of all mankind and the planet.

The Final RTR is to be done daily.

I keep getting these emails and eventually is getting old. I would like to see a benifit for me. For example getting rid of mean people at work who are fakes and only wish bad upon me but dont have a master who can grant their wishes.. I need a protector who can see them and destroy and get out of my way so my light can shine 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 11:41 AM, mageson6666@... [HellsArmy666]<[email protected] wrote:   A Warning From The Past

Many artists at the time of the Renaissance had occult knowledge and put this into their paintings in some cases they outright insulted Christianity in the case of the 16th Chapel, Michelangelo painted some of the figures clandestine like, flipping major Jewish characters from the Bible the F.U, sign of their day. Some of the paintings also warn humanity that the Jewish program of Christianity is alien.

A major painting that is a warning showing the world that Christianity is a Jewish occult program is: The Annunciation with St. Emidius, 1486 by Carlo Crivelli.

This painting shows "god" up in the sky with the symbol of god in the painting being that of Kether from the Kabbalah the astral level of this energy form of the enemy that relates to the mind realm. The beam of psychic energy coming down out of this and touching Mary on her head, showing the impregnation of Mary with Christ by THE MIND, and projecting or giving birth to this CHRIST IDEA from the MIND into the world. Mary represents how this spell comes down from the realm of Kether the mind and connects into Malkuth the earth the physical. Showing Christ is a working of the MIND its a spell of the Jews onto the minds of the Gentiles.

Note the other warning the jewel head band of Mary is made to be on the head where the Jews wear the Tefillin box:

The jewels also represent energy centers in occult symbolism. Mary is wearing a Tefillin box of the Jews in this painting. The Tefillin represents Malkuth and how the mind creates with energy into the world. Note Mary is reading from the Jewish religious text such as the Bible in this painting. The Tefillin is based on the Shema prayer which is within the Tefillin box and from the Bible and the Jews wear this while praying the Shema. The name Shema is based on the word Shem which means energetic connection in the ancient world. The connection in the painting is showing the connection is of the individual mind and how it connects into the spell of the Jews by reading the enemy texts, taking part in the rituals of the Christian program and with belief in this spell, and connects this mental energy from the mind into the enemy Egregore of "god" and how this connects back into the human mind to generate this energy spell into humanity and give birth to the enemy spell of Christ by materializing it into the physical world to bring about the prophecies of the Bible. Which is the creation of the world Jewish government the final coming of Christ. The Jews who created the Catholic church and wrote the Bible to bring this occult agenda into the world, themselves state that the Second Coming of Christ is the beaming of the energy of this Egergore of the Jews into the world the Holy Spirit, which is the Rauch Elohim in Hebrew meaning the energy which is the Jewish spell of Christianity the Egergore the Jews have created.

This is why the Pagan Romans and Greeks ordered the religious texts of the Jews destroyed and forbade the Jews to read from the Torah and in some cases as the Greeks tried to ban Judaism all together. The Greek and Roman leaders were adepts themselves and knew the Torah-Bible is a Jewish spell to destroy mankind and give Jews control over the world. The Greeks and Romans were attempting to save mankind by destroying the Jewish spell and stopping the Jews from any further of their cursing magic against the world. That is also why the Romans banned Christianity.

This is why the Bible as theologians have noted does not read like a normal historical or another cultures religious text in anyway. Its a list of templates that the writings of such are based on affirmations or direct statements its one long shit post basically. Because its an occult text for ritual workings of the Jews. The Jewish run, Judeo-Free Masons do ritual workings out of the Bible, they read its numbered phases, line by line for specific rituals to bring about certain events they wish. Which is why the Judeo-Mason's all have the Bible on the Masonic altar. This is how the Jews use the Bible as well in their rituals in the Synagogue, as does the Catholic church, this all connects together for the Jewish spell to manifest with the collective psychic energy of billions poured into it. That is the actual purpose of the Bible. The energy of the workings connects into the mass mind easy and manifests quick as billions of people are plugged into the Jewtrix of the Bible this includes Islam, the Koran is another variation of the Bible and thus billions of people are an open door for this energy to connect with and materialize through.

The painter is warning humanity that Christianity is a Kabbalistic spell of the Jewish race upon Gentiles. The Bible, Koran, Torah and all books of the Jews will have to be banned in the future by law and confiscated and destroyed by the courts of law and their officers. And all places of worship of the enemy program closed by the governments of the world by law. This is a matter of life and death for the world. This evil Bible ends with the world being destroyed in nuclear war so the Jews can implement their global dictatorship and enslave surviving mankind into the brutal inhuman system of the Jews. This is the goal of what the Bible is designed to manifest into the world. The death of all mankind and the planet.

"I keep getting these emails and eventually is getting old. I would like to see a benifit for me. For example getting rid of mean people at work who are fakes and only wish bad upon me but dont have a master who can grant their wishes.. I need a protector who can see them and destroy and get out of my way so my light can shine "
You talk about benefits for you. You mentioned something about a protector and it sounds like you want something like a genie.
And, what, exactly, do you offer in return? It sounds like you want free things without offering anything. 

This is spiritual Satanism. Not Disneyland and there are no free handouts. When we are new, Satan and our Guardians help us out a lot already as it is. Spiritual Satanism is the elite of all religions and "spiritual paths." 

This isn't hollywood. Satanism isn't the way the media and movies portrays it. They have it all wrong and then some people come in here with that mindset that they were shown. Get that out of your head. Satan and his Demons don't work that way. What you work for, is what you get.
Read the http://www.satanisgod.org website, particularly the Joy of Satan one. Educate yourself and see what true Spiritual Satanism is all about. It's not the mentality you have here.. 
All the things you asked for, are you aware that you can do these things with your own powers and mind? By working on your soul? By reading, studying, learning, application of that knowledge, experience and practice?
Hail Satan!
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 06:37:16 a.m. EDT, David DLGZA born2inspect@... [HellsArmy666] <[email protected] wrote:

I keep getting these emails and eventually is getting old. I would like to see a benifit for me. For example getting rid of mean people at work who are fakes and only wish bad upon me but dont have a master who can grant their wishes.. I need a protector who can see them and destroy and get out of my way so my light can shine 

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 11:41 AM, mageson6666@... [HellsArmy666]<[email protected] wrote:   A Warning From The Past

Or would i be his little helper? 

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 10:46 AM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [HellsArmy666]<[email protected] wrote:   "I keep getting these emails and eventually is getting old. I would like to see a benifit for me. For example getting rid of mean people at work who are fakes and only wish bad upon me but dont have a master who can grant their wishes.. I need a protector who can see them and destroy and get out of my way so my light can shine "
You talk about benefits for you. You mentioned something about a protector and it sounds like you want something like a genie.
And, what, exactly, do you offer in return? It sounds like you want free things without offering anything. 

This is spiritual Satanism. Not Disneyland and there are no free handouts. When we are new, Satan and our Guardians help us out a lot already as it is. Spiritual Satanism is the elite of all religions and "spiritual paths." 

This isn't hollywood. Satanism isn't the way the media and movies portrays it. They have it all wrong and then some people come in here with that mindset that they were shown. Get that out of your head. Satan and his Demons don't work that way. What you work for, is what you get.
Read the http://www.satanisgod.org website, particularly the Joy of Satan one. Educate yourself and see what true Spiritual Satanism is all about. It's not the mentality you have here.. 
All the things you asked for, are you aware that you can do these things with your own powers and mind? By working on your soul? By reading, studying, learning, application of that knowledge, experience and practice?
Hail Satan!
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 06:37:16 a.m. EDT, David DLGZA born2inspect@... [HellsArmy666] <[email protected] wrote:

Yea i have made deals before when i didnt really know the consequences, i would ask and i would receive not knowing every time i asked and was given untill the day they stopped providing not knowing that everytime i asked for something i was loosing a piece of my light/soul/happyness whatever you want to call it. Untill i was dry and had nothing left .i found my self in misery. I wanted out . so when i asked the other god for help he did but i regreted asking because everything that was given from satan was taken back and that hurt the shit out of me, i even had so many suicidal attemps.. I shot my self , sliced my throat ect.. And i would hate my existence because i could not escape it.. So what i am asking is ok nothing is free so what can i offer ? And i dont mean sacrificing a love member because i saw my family do that , not that they even knew that would happen but something would collect without notice. they wanted a better life and tragedy would happen all of a sudden by a random accident or horrible thing.. So what is the best thing to offer ? My soul once my destined time is up? Without hurting the ones i care for? At the end its my selfish ways i might not meet them again where ever i was suppost to go.. I know this lifetime is super short compared to the other side but my 70-80 years of pleasant life if that was the time for me on earth for example is all i want for me and those i chose to enjoy it with..
On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 10:46 AM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [HellsArmy666]<[email protected] wrote:   "I keep getting these emails and eventually is getting old. I would like to see a benifit for me. For example getting rid of mean people at work who are fakes and only wish bad upon me but dont have a master who can grant their wishes.. I need a protector who can see them and destroy and get out of my way so my light can shine "

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back