Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a topic i feel, has bothered me for some time now.

David1

hello everyone, i wish to ask a debilitating question upon race mixing.

this I feel, I must know for sure as to why it is WRONG. All my life, ive felt as if theres nothing WRONG with it. And ive enjoyed it so.

and so, here I am to ask of your opinion.

..Hail Satan!! Wrong, b/c you should keep your own race pure.
here is an example that maybe you can relate---
A dog-- who is pure breed---but then mix with another breed,
and the cycle continues,
what is it?? a mutt..a worthless thing
have sex with whoever but don't produce 'mixed' children as they are a mutt.
Understand to keep your race pure, for the kike wishes you to be a mutt!
a worthless thing, slave. easy to control.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

this I feel, I must know for sure as to why it is WRONG. All my life, ive felt as if theres nothing WRONG with it. And ive enjoyed it so.

Just because a [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 3:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: a topic i feel, has bothered me for some time now.

and the cycle continues,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var> irreversible. From: David <garimevil@...
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] a topic i feel, has bothered me for some time now.

that doesnt make any sense at all.

first of all, im mixed. nigerian and mexican/scottish, and irish.

but at most, im nigerian. I know what my heritage is.

but i had a mexican grandfather.

HOW AM I A MUTT.

ive been PURE this entire time. and i dont care what you guys say about me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

and the cycle continues,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

shannon, i understand what you have said.

but the fusion, I believe, is a matter of personal choice.

you are right. i understand that, but there are so many cases that prove that rae mixing is part of human behavior.

whiether or not its right.

an astrological placemnt of venus behing under aquarius actually helps prove my point.

and i have my venus under aqaurius. and I dont give a shit about what people think.

pro-creating? is that what lead people to have sex in the first place(in some cases)

mistakes will happen then. and i know that a black man procreate with a white women eventually anyway.

so Ive never thought that it was wrong.

and i have a nigerian heritage. and im a mixture of more than one heritage too.

i havent ever really cared if someone was mixed or not. it doesnt matter to me about what they look like either.

to me, they just look human.

so its like implying that their parents made a mistake when they choose each other........

TELL THEM THAT TO THEIR FACE.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Imagine if everyone in the world mixed races. Eventually there would be no more black white or asian race etc. That is disastrous and would mess up humanities sense of cultural, spiritual identity and unique genetic makeup.The enemy wants this. Every race is unique.And perfect and special in their own way. Race mixing can genetical harm a person. I have seen a boy who is half chinese half black and he looks different in a way. Offbeat and in my opinion alitle deformed(not to be mean). I think All races are beautiful. I love being black. When a person accepts and embraces their race they naturally would want their race to remain that way and advance and live on. Now being with someone of another race is something else.I personaly dont see it as a crime to have sex with someone of another race. Sure it is encouraged to stay within your own race but as long as a person doesnt procreate then it is okay. In the end it is a persons choice to be with who
they want. Just take precaution and responsibility. Are you mixed race? I notice that alot of people who are mixed race say these things you say. As I said before, If everyone in the world miixed race eventually it would be disastrous and I believe irreversible.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

..Hail Satan!!! THIS RACE MIXING IS KIKE NON_SENSE please don't promote race mixing It is NOT of Satan!!!!!

you are right. i understand that, but there are so many cases that prove that rae mixing is part of human behavior.

an astrological placemnt of venus behing under aquarius actually helps prove my point.

and i have my venus under aqaurius. and I dont give a shit about what people think.

pro-creating? is that what lead people to have sex in the first place(in some cases)

mistakes will happen then. and i know that a black man procreate with a white women eventually anyway.

i havent ever really cared if someone was mixed or not. it doesnt matter to me about what they look like either.

so its like implying that their parents made a mistake when they choose each other........

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Imagine if everyone in the world mixed races. Eventually there would be no more black white or asian race etc. That is disastrous and would mess up humanities sense of cultural, spiritual identity and unique genetic makeup.The enemy wants this. Every race is unique.And perfect and special in their own way. Race mixing can genetical harm a person. I have seen a boy who is half chinese half black and he looks different in a way. Offbeat and in my opinion alitle deformed(not to be mean). I think All races are beautiful. I love being black. When a person accepts and embraces their race they naturally would want their race to remain that way and advance and live on. Now being with someone of another race is something else.I personaly dont see it as a crime to have sex with someone of another race. Sure it is encouraged to stay within your own race but as long as a person doesnt procreate then it is okay. In the end it is a persons choice to be with who
they want. Just take precaution and responsibility. Are you mixed race? I notice that alot of people who are mixed race say these things you say. As I said before, If everyone in the world miixed race eventually it would be disastrous and I believe irreversible.

Being myself David,English,Irish,Welch,Dutch,and Scottish,and even some American Indian.But the point is whats done is done,and can't be changed.The real thing here is,the same as the religious lies,that have been perpetuated by the kikes.You are not held accountable for past ignorance,but now that you know,Satan does hold us accountable,for who we mix with,from the time you were made aware of it.Just don't defend making the same mistake in the future.
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 10:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: a topic i feel, has bothered me for some time now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Yes, and please do not start a topic solely to begin an argument. Creation of infighting will not be tolerated. You asked and you were given the answer.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!!! THIS RACE MIXING IS KIKE NON_SENSE please don't promote race mixing It is NOT of Satan!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I will answer but after that this thread should end. Before this let it be known here we have a higher standard outside of the mainstream of sewage where you can ask peoples opinion and if they give you one you don't like you can invoke indignation on cue and believe this adds credit to your view and makes you right, simply for being emotional. That is a jewish tactic.

Also babbling on about your natal chart does not equal even having a coherent point on the subject matter at hand. The fact you seem to believe this does, does not reflect well on your logicial process. I also note your whole debate adds up to pushing jew communism.

The different Gentile Races each have a unique seed template this is Satan's gift to each of us. This is metagenic as race is metaphyiscal the stronger the seed template is the more stronger is the race and individual. Satan's wish is for each race to maintain racial integrity and thus its literal existance. As this metagene holds the infomation code of the meta template. Souls are reborn back into their racial groups. If this template is lost so is the race.

Race mixing=genocide.

The enemy understands racial integrity and the conscious that comes with it is a threat to their agenda they can only rule a world of lost and confused raceless, lumpenproles under the red banner.

Looking at what happens when a certian level of racial mixing takes place you get a weaker and confused infomation code in the genes. Studies show such extremely mixed people are simply sickly biologically and mentally and have a bizzare gene sequence that is like a square peg in a round hole. Just looking at the jews who are the biggest race mixers on earth. They suffer from over 16 different genetic aliments to the point one in five of them died young. The jew as a race group is sickly and deformed and generally fucking ugly.

Nature does not reward race mixing with vitality and long life.

A person who is mixed between two races can simply go with the race that is the dominate one and be loyal to that one as they hold the template still. Their children and grandchildren and on will be bred back into that race and be born strong and healthy and blessed with being part of a Gentile race.

Now you have been educated truthfully several times over. Please stop pushing the enemies agenda here.

This thread should end with above statement.

David, prepare for a long answer, but please take the time to read it, as I explain this the best I can:
1st and foremost, we human beings are a part of nature...therefore, one must understand nature itself.
(Excerpt from Ben Klassen's 'Nature's Eternal Religion')"We observe that whereas the mass of Nature is inanimate, Nature is also teeming with life. Life itself is subdivided into many, many groups. It can roughly be divided into the field of flowers, trees, grasses, vegetables, etc., belonging in the filed of botany. Then we also have the immensely diverse and interesting group of birds and animals, fishes, and insects, roughly classified as in the field of zoology. Further we find that whereas the diversity of each on of these fields is immense, beyond our imagination, that each species can be subdivided into many, often hundreds, of sub-species. For example, there are thousands of species and sub-species of birds. There are thousands of species and sub-species of fish, there are thousands of species and sub-species of birds. When we come to the insect world it seems that we will never get through classifying all the species and sub-species that exist on the face of the earth. Scientists have classified one million species of insects, estimated to be only 10 per cent of the total existing. It is interesting to note that there are over 320 species of humming birds alone.
If we look at ourselves we find that we, of the human race, too, are a creature of Nature. Furthermore, we observe that he human race, now numbering approximately 3.6 billion, too, is sub-divided into many species and sub-species, with hundreds of differences in their physical, mental, emotional and psychic makeup. Many of these differences are of major importance, but all of them are significant.
In each species Nature has implanted a strong urge for the survival and perpetuation of its own kind. It is over-abundantly apparent that Nature urges the inner segregation of each species. Among birds there are, for instance, 87 species of king-fishers; there are 175 species of woodpeckers; there are 265 species of fly-catchers; there are 75 species of larks; there are also 75 species of swallows; there are approximately 100 species in the jay, magpie and crow family; in the vast realm of fishes, there are for instance, 250 known species of sharks and so on. Furthermore, once a species is firmly established, it will practically never interbreed with that of another species of the same family. For example, canvasback ducks may be swimming and feeding in the same pond as a flock of pintail ducks, but they will not interbreed. They will strictly mate only with their own kind, the pintail duck with the pintail duck, and the canvasbacks with the canvas backs.
If this were not so, then all the species would soon be mongrelized into one mixed-up species. Furthermore, the mongrelized swallow would soon breed with the 75 species of larks and we would soon have a swallark. The mongrelized swallark would soon breed with mongrelized cardinals and bluebirds and the whole process would degenerate into a mongrelized bird. The end result would soon be that birds would lose their own innate, peculiar characteristics that enabled them to survive all these thousands of years.
Why does Nature urge the inner segregation of the species? There is a very good reason for this and it is in pursuit of the law of the Survival of the Fittest. Nature is continually striving to upgrade, to improve, and to find a better breed, a better species, a better specimen. Continually producing new species which will be able to better compete the hostile arena of life against all others. If some are better adapted than the others in coping with their environment, they will survive and prosper. If they are less capable, they will survive for a time and then be relegated to the scrap heap of evolution. In so doing, Nature is ever evolving to a higher plane.
Nature further endows each particular species and sub-species with its own peculiar attributes for its propagation, for its defense, and for gathering its food supply— in short— as a means for survival and multiplying itself. Implanted within each creature, whether it be bird or mammal, fish or insect, there is a strong instinct driving it onward to perpetuate its species and its species alone. This instinctive urge is the basis of the continuation of all life and it is something that we want to place a great deal of emphasis upon." Pages 14-19.
That should just be pure testimony to HP Maxine's statement that "RACIAL MEMORY EXISTS" and that it is human nature to remain racially pure....only in this day of age (aka, jew-run) is inter-racial mixing looked upon positively (or to put it in terms you're comfortable with...harmless). When we inter-racially mix, something does happen, not nothing. For it is against natural law, just like raping our planet and ignoring spiritual evolution.
"There is no hatred of different Races in Spiritual Satanism; we are separatist, not segregationist. In other words we believe that each race must be in charge of its own i.e. those of the White Race must be in control of the White Race those of the black race must be in control of the black race, etc. Each Race must take care of itself and grow itself, we may be close friends with members of another race and yes, in Father Satan they are Brothers\Sisters. However, interracial relationships and interracial sex only leads to the genetic deterioration of the various races, loss of cultural identity, loss of ancestral identity and so forth. – Not to mention the negative genetic implications, for instance: skin problems, high anxiety from identity conflict, irregularities in organ function, abnormalities in behavior, high levels of aggression etc. The Gods have told me the following on this subject “An Individuals Worth should be determined by the actions of that particular Individual and just the same, a Races’ worth should be determined by the Actions of that particular Race.” -http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... t-of-race/ We are followers of natural law, and we fulfill that in its most honest extent. Me, myself, being a mix of 4 different races (unless you want to get all technical with 1/16th's and such) I have come to the following conclusion, same as Shannon's, that it is fine to have sex (and SEX only, it is CHRISTIAN to think that sex is merely for pro-creation) with those of other races. Some might say otherwise, and of course we need those people to help maintain racial purity, in nature there is always balance. By now, you should understand why we preach racial purity. Now, let me explain why we preach AGAINST INTER-RACIALISM: "The jews should not even be classified as a race, they are a different parasitic species that have violently destroyed our past, our traditions, our very intellect and have replaced it with their lies and corruption: http://www.666blacksun.com/Conspiracy!!.html
The kikes have done everything in their power to enslave us and one very successful method they use is race-mixing, which allows them to sit back and watch as the genetic, cultural and ancestral aspect of every race is destroyed." If you had clicked the link, its actually because of the jews it is removed. Visit http://web.archive.org/web/201105071406 ... cksun.com/ and check out the site or http://satanslibrary.webs.com/pdf.htm and download the ebook itself. 
For more proof that the jews aren't human, visit:http://www.subvertednation.net/jews-are ... humanwhat/ http://www.subvertednation.net/what-jew ... -humanity/(*Note: The author of subverted nation is NOT a Satanist, and will sometimes refer to the jews as Demons...which should be blatantly incorrect to anyone who know's Demons) Regardless, read both articles THOROUGHLY if you have any hang-ups on the jews being a completely different species of humans.
As Blackkat said, race mixing is kike non-sense. The Aryan (whites, blonde and blue eyes) Race are direct descendants of Satan and the Demons. Therefore, the jews push an inter-racial idealogy onto all races, as to literally incinerate the DNA of the Aryan Race (once again, descendants of Satan and the Demons) hence how the jew is the Aryans cosmic enemy by NATURE. With the White race removed, the jews are literally FREE TO RE-WRITE HISTORY ANYWAY THEY SEE FIT!!!! And, while we are told to inter-racially mix, the jews tell their own THE VERY OPPOSITE!!!!
To preach inter-racialism positively helps the jewish agenda, which the JoS takes a steel-hard stance against. What's done has been done, us mixes, or 'mutts' (i honestly refer to myself as a racial mutt, doesn't bother me) have been made, but fuck it, what's important now is fighting for SATAN'S CAUSE.
(**A little note, although there are beautiful women in all races, I have found the ones I have the strongest draw towards were of my races....most notably asian, spanish and whites. Black women, middle eastern women, indian women, all beautiful. But for the asian, latina or white, my heart was touched.)
I hope I clarified all the points that needed elaboration, as this should answer your question beyond all doubt.

I understand what you guys have posted.

and i deeply respect what was posted and i thank you guys for the facts being presented.

let this end now, with a statement i need to say.

I do as I desire.

thank you for your opinions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

David, *prepare for a long answer*, but please take the time to read it, as
I explain this the best I can:

*1st and foremost, we human beings are a part of nature...therefore, one
must understand nature itself.*
(Excerpt from Ben Klassen's 'Nature's Eternal Religion')
"We observe that whereas the mass of Nature is inanimate, Nature is also
teeming with life. Life itself is subdivided into many, many groups. It can
roughly be divided into the field of flowers, trees, grasses, vegetables,
etc., belonging in the filed of botany. Then we also have the immensely
diverse and interesting group of birds and animals, fishes, and insects,
roughly classified as in the field of zoology. Further we find that whereas
the diversity of each on of these fields is immense, beyond our
imagination, that each species can be subdivided into many, often hundreds,
of sub-species. For example, there are thousands of species and sub-species
of birds. There are thousands of species and sub-species of fish, there are
thousands of species and sub-species of birds. When we come to the insect
world it seems that we will never get through classifying all the species
and sub-species that exist on the face of the earth. Scientists have
classified one million species of insects, estimated to be only 10 per cent
of the total existing. It is interesting to note that there are over 320
species of humming birds alone.

If we look at ourselves we find that we, of the human race, too, are a
creature of Nature. Furthermore, we observe that he human race, now
numbering approximately 3.6 billion, too, is sub-divided into many species
and sub-species, with hundreds of differences in their physical, mental,
emotional and psychic makeup. Many of these differences are of major
importance, but all of them are significant.

In each species Nature has implanted a strong urge for the survival and
perpetuation of its own kind. It is over-abundantly apparent that Nature
urges the inner segregation of each species. Among birds there are, for
instance, 87 species of king-fishers; there are 175 species of woodpeckers;
there are 265 species of fly-catchers; there are 75 species of larks; there
are also 75 species of swallows; there are approximately 100 species in the
jay, magpie and crow family; in the vast realm of fishes, there are for
instance, 250 known species of sharks and so on. Furthermore, once a
species is firmly established, it will practically never interbreed with
that of another species of the same family. For example, canvasback ducks
may be swimming and feeding in the same pond as a flock of pintail ducks,
but they will not interbreed. They will strictly mate only with their own
kind, the pintail duck with the pintail duck, and the canvasbacks with the
canvas backs.

If this were not so, then all the species would soon be mongrelized into
one mixed-up species. Furthermore, the mongrelized swallow would soon breed
with the 75 species of larks and we would soon have a swallark. The
mongrelized swallark would soon breed with mongrelized cardinals and
bluebirds and the whole process would degenerate into a mongrelized bird.
The end result would soon be that birds would lose their own innate,
peculiar characteristics that enabled them to survive all these thousands
of years.

Why does Nature urge the inner segregation of the species? There is a very
good reason for this and it is in pursuit of the law of the Survival of the
Fittest. Nature is continually striving to upgrade, to improve, and to find
a better breed, a better species, a better specimen. Continually producing
new species which will be able to better compete the hostile arena of life
against all others. If some are better adapted than the others in coping
with their environment, they will survive and prosper. If they are less
capable, they will survive for a time and then be relegated to the scrap
heap of evolution. In so doing, Nature is ever evolving to a higher plane.

Nature further endows each particular species and sub-species with its own
peculiar attributes for its propagation, for its defense, and for gathering
its food supply— in short— as a means for survival and multiplying
itself. Implanted within each creature, whether it be bird or mammal, fish
or insect, there is a strong instinct driving it onward to perpetuate its
species and its species alone. This instinctive urge is the basis of the
continuation of all life and it is something that we want to place a great
deal of emphasis upon."
Pages 14-19.

That should just be pure testimony to HP Maxine's statement that "RACIAL
MEMORY EXISTS" and that it is human nature to remain racially pure....only
in this day of age (aka, jew-run) is inter-racial mixing looked upon
positively (or to put it in terms you're comfortable with...harmless). When
we inter-racially mix, *something* does happen, not *nothing*. For it is
against natural law, just like raping our planet and ignoring spiritual
evolution.

"There is no hatred of different Races in Spiritual Satanism; we are
separatist, not segregationist.

In other words we believe that each race must be in charge of its own i.e.
those of the White Race must be in control of the White Race those of the
black race must be in control of the black race, etc.

Each Race must take care of itself and grow itself, we may be close friends
with members of another race and yes, in Father Satan they are
Brothers\Sisters. However, interracial relationships and interracial sex
only leads to the genetic deterioration of the various races, loss of
cultural identity, loss of ancestral identity and so forth. – Not to
mention the negative genetic implications, for instance: skin problems,
high anxiety from identity conflict, irregularities in organ function,
abnormalities in behavior, high levels of aggression etc.

The Gods have told me the following on this subject "An Individuals Worth
should be determined by the actions of that particular Individual and just
the same, a Races' worth should be determined by the Actions of that
particular Race."

-http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... t-of-race/

We are followers of natural law, and we fulfill that in its most honest
extent. Me, myself, being a mix of 4 different races (unless you want to
get all technical with 1/16th's and such) I have come to the following
conclusion, same as Shannon's, that it is fine to have sex (and SEX only,
it is CHRISTIAN to think that sex is merely for pro-creation) with those of
other races. Some might say otherwise, and of course we need those people
to help maintain racial purity, in nature there is always balance. By now,
you should understand why we preach racial purity. Now, let me explain why
we preach AGAINST INTER-RACIALISM:

"The jews should not even be classified as a race, they are a different
parasitic species that have violently destroyed our past, our traditions,
our very intellect and have replaced it with their lies and corruption:
http://www.666blacksun.com/Conspiracy!!.html
The kikes have done everything in their power to enslave us and one very
successful method they use is race-mixing, which allows them to sit back
and watch as the genetic, cultural and ancestral aspect of every race is
destroyed."

If you had clicked the link, its actually because of the jews it is
removed. Visit
http://web.archive.org/web/201105071406 ... cksun.com/ and
check out the site or http://satanslibrary.webs.com/pdf.htm and download
the ebook itself.

For more proof that the jews aren't human, visit:
http://www.subvertednation.net/jews-are ... humanwhat/
http://www.subvertednation.net/what-jew ... -humanity/
(*Note: The author of subverted nation is NOT a Satanist, and will
sometimes refer to the jews as Demons...which should be blatantly incorrect
to anyone who know's Demons) Regardless, read both articles THOROUGHLY if
you have any hang-ups on the jews being a completely different species of
humans.

As Blackkat said, race mixing is kike non-sense. The Aryan (whites, blonde
and blue eyes) Race are direct descendants of Satan and the Demons.
Therefore, the jews push an inter-racial idealogy onto all races, as to
literally incinerate the DNA of the Aryan Race (once again, descendants of
Satan and the Demons) hence how the jew is the Aryans cosmic enemy by
NATURE. With the White race removed, the jews are literally FREE TO
RE-WRITE HISTORY ANYWAY THEY SEE FIT!!!! And, while we are told to
inter-racially mix, the jews tell their own THE VERY OPPOSITE!!!!

To preach inter-racialism positively helps the jewish agenda, which the JoS
takes a steel-hard stance against. What's done has been done, us mixes, or
'mutts' (i honestly refer to myself as a racial mutt, doesn't bother me)
have been made, but fuck it, what's important now is fighting for SATAN'S
CAUSE.

(**A little note, although there are beautiful women in all races, I have
found the ones I have the strongest draw towards were of my races....most
notably asian, spanish and whites. Black women, middle eastern women,
indian women, all beautiful. But for the asian, latina or white, my heart
was touched.)

I hope I clarified all the points that needed elaboration, as this should
answer your question beyond all doubt.

Thanks Matt! That clears the issue up quite nicely for me. ^ Hail Father Satan!

On 12/18/11, David <garimevil@... wrote:
I understand what you guys have posted.

and i deeply respect what was posted and i thank you guys for the facts
being presented.

let this end now, with a statement i need to say.

I do as I desire.

thank you for your opinions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@...
wrote:

David, *prepare for a long answer*, but please take the time to read it,
as

teeming with life. Life itself is subdivided into many, many groups. It
can
roughly classified as in the field of zoology. Further we find that
whereas
imagination, that each species can be subdivided into many, often
hundreds,
of sub-species. For example, there are thousands of species and
sub-species
of birds. There are thousands of species and sub-species of fish, there
are
classified one million species of insects, estimated to be only 10 per
cent

instance, 87 species of king-fishers; there are 175 species of
woodpeckers;
there are 265 species of fly-catchers; there are 75 species of larks;
there
are also 75 species of swallows; there are approximately 100 species in
the
canvas backs.

one mixed-up species. Furthermore, the mongrelized swallow would soon
breed
of years.

good reason for this and it is in pursuit of the law of the Survival of
the
Fittest. Nature is continually striving to upgrade, to improve, and to
find

peculiar attributes for its propagation, for its defense, and for
gathering
deal of emphasis upon."
Pages 14-19.

positively (or to put it in terms you're comfortable with...harmless).
When
evolution.

Each Race must take care of itself and grow itself, we may be close
friends

particular Race."

it is CHRISTIAN to think that sex is merely for pro-creation) with those
of

destroyed."

removed. Visit
the ebook itself.

sometimes refer to the jews as Demons...which should be blatantly
incorrect
humans.

To preach inter-racialism positively helps the jewish agenda, which the
JoS
CAUSE.

was touched.)

Thank you so much for this long post you just clarified so many things i didn't quite understand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

canvas backs.

of years.

deal of emphasis upon."
Pages 14-19.

evolution.

particular Race."

destroyed."

removed. Visit
the ebook itself.

humans.

CAUSE.

was touched.)

Yes, that was great, thank you both Matt and Don!~
~ Hail Enki, Father Satan! ~

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM, freddddddd93 <frederikgp@... wrote:
  Thank you so much for this long post you just clarified so many things i didn't quite understand.

canvas backs.

of years.

deal of emphasis upon."
Pages 14-19.

evolution.

particular Race."

destroyed."

removed. Visit
the ebook itself.

humans.

CAUSE.

was touched.)

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Since this topic has been brought back around, it just so happens a couple of members in the JoS chat are under the impression that Satan created kikes... Now from what I understand reading JoS from day 1, us gentiles have been led awry & been nothing more than goyim beasts to the evil kike bastards. So, tuesday night after I complete the June Destruction ritual against the kikes, I decided to head to the chat. No less than 30 mins after my ritual(I clean my aura thoroughly before/after) I talk to these members who I know from chat, excited about serving Satan & our Gods... all to be disappointed with these people claiming & pushing the idea that Jews are actually human & Father created them. I'm used to people shooting me down but I did not expect this from some people who claim they are apart of our Satanic Family. I learn to find out, that they remain "Satanic" just do not agree with some of the things on JoS... can you say FUCKERY?

canvas backs.

of years.

deal of emphasis upon."
Pages 14-19.

evolution.

particular Race."

destroyed."

removed. Visit
the ebook itself.

humans.

CAUSE.

was touched.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back