Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Thousand reasons To Hate the Jews

My reason is because they emotionally manipulate you have infested society with filth and poison and have held the human race back from finding medical cures for things because of the Christian dark ages they caused. If not for Christianity and Islam, we could all be healthy, happy, living in peace and settling Mars by now. But no. Instead we're at war, miserable, sick and stuck on an overpopulated planet full of kikes and race mixers.

I hate them for how they treat my people. Lowest of the low while they are as such. They assault our sexuality and relationships. Trying to destroy family. The dishonor my father and god. They mock my faith in Him as well. They hate me for my third sex nature. They have done what they can turn seal my Leo attributes of being a leader as goes in like with my status as a Aryan man whom is third sex. They would dear attack our high-priest and even go so far as to make bullshit propaganda against Maxine trying to disgrace her name. They make it so we can't simply talk with out masks on and enjoy each others company. We have to be on guard and even must go so far as to second guess each other due to this. They have attacked our Satanic house in which they seek to due harm to my brothers, my sisters, myself. Assaulting our pride and taking away my forefathers deeds. Trying to have us sully our holy blood through race mixing and even rotting our souls by being with a joo. They turn my stomach for they are my enemy. They are a force of destruction incarnate while we are one of creation. We are bound to fight but they don't even fight honorably. No, in every conflict they lost, turning tail and run. They use deception as a weapon when lying itself is an evil act for thoughts are power and if you think of lies you create a world of such. In each an everyone of my past lives I have no doubt they have attacked me. For my might, the might of my people, and the might of our Father they attack. Oh yes they do for they are jealous, jealous that we have a god whom loves us. Whom helps us. Whom cherishes our existences. A god that values each and every one of us. Something though that personally angers me greatly is that they attacked the Fuhrer, Casar, Lords of Babylon, our leaders. People whom I love. They would even go so far as to call my fellow Aryans ugly when we are a thing of beauty. Soon though I shall be laughing. It is a funny a bible verse that is in truth has no place for it is Satanic to its core "The righteous shall be glad when they bath their feet in the blood of the wicket" and how true it is. I shall be glad and laugh once this world is rightfully ours again. Though it sickens me it is out of that book it has so many true meanings in it so it clouds peoples minds.  On Monday, November 30, 2015 8:38 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Since some people just can't get it through their heads. I have started this post, in hopes to explain to people why we hate this nefarious race. I encourage everyone to post their reasons. Let's hit a thousand.
Reason number one:
Human trafficking in Israel.
https://www.google.com/search?q=israel+ ... ljFAHdM%3A

They are the ones Brothers and Sisters who have destroyed everything!!! Polluting our water and food!! Destroying our ancient knowledge and feeding us lies!!! We would be Gods right now if it wasn't for these disgusting miserable little cockroaches!!!
 I HATE them with undying passion!!! They are the cause for everything!! Everything that is wrong with your life!! It's all due to them!!!! Fuck them all!!!!
 We shall have no sympathy for this pestilence of Humanity nor shall we have sympathy or tolerance for the lazy minded weak pathetic individuals that come to our groups and stand up for these disgusting kikes!!! 
  Once they are gone Humanity shall progress!!!!! But only until each and everyone one of them is gone. 
 I love my fucking Job!!!!! To get to personally be apart of that transformation, which must take place!!!! The Kikes are not going to be in existence!!! Nothing will be left to resent us and this transformations must take place. This transformation will take place!!!! The Gentiles shall stand tall in freedom!!! 
 We Will Rise!!!!!!!
 Hail Father Satan Forever!!! Hail Hitler Forever!!! Hail Heinrich Himmler Forever!!!
 Hail the Gods of Hell!!!
Hail to Satan and his certain Victory!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out casar was a race traitor. Ugh makes me gross and sick.

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:22 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I hate them for how they treat my people. Lowest of the low while they are as such. They assault our sexuality and relationships. Trying to destroy family. The dishonor my father and god. They mock my faith in Him as well. They hate me for my third sex nature. They have done what they can turn seal my Leo attributes of being a leader as goes in like with my status as a Aryan man whom is third sex. They would dear attack our high-priest and even go so far as to make bullshit propaganda against Maxine trying to disgrace her name. They make it so we can't simply talk with out masks on and enjoy each others company. We have to be on guard and even must go so far as to second guess each other due to this. They have attacked our Satanic house in which they seek to due harm to my brothers, my sisters, myself. Assaulting our pride and taking away my forefathers deeds. Trying to have us sully our holy blood through race mixing and even rotting our souls by being with a joo. They turn my stomach for they are my enemy. They are a force of destruction incarnate while we are one of creation. We are bound to fight but they don't even fight honorably. No, in every conflict they lost, turning tail and run. They use deception as a weapon when lying itself is an evil act for thoughts are power and if you think of lies you create a world of such. In each an everyone of my past lives I have no doubt they have attacked me. For my might, the might of my people, and the might of our Father they attack. Oh yes they do for they are jealous, jealous that we have a god whom loves us. Whom helps us. Whom cherishes our existences. A god that values each and every one of us. Something though that personally angers me greatly is that they attacked the Fuhrer, Casar, Lords of Babylon, our leaders. People whom I love. They would even go so far as to call my fellow Aryans ugly when we are a thing of beauty. Soon though I shall be laughing. It is a funny a bible verse that is in truth has no place for it is Satanic to its core "The righteous shall be glad when they bath their feet in the blood of the wicket" and how true it is. I shall be glad and laugh once this world is rightfully ours again. Though it sickens me it is out of that book it has so many true meanings in it so it clouds peoples minds.  On Monday, November 30, 2015 8:38 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Since some people just can't get it through their heads. I have started this post, in hopes to explain to people why we hate this nefarious race. I encourage everyone to post their reasons. Let's hit a thousand.
Reason number one:

Their name sounds too much like the word "juice". But there's an upside. So you're having a day outside, hot day and you're thirsty, so you go in to get a drink of orange jews. And then its got you thinking about those Kardashians and all of a sudden you have to drill them a couple runic curses.
Here's a reason with no upside. They really stink. Many writers have commented on the notorious "jew smell". I haven't known many jews, but they all have a bad smell to them even if it manages to hide itself, because if the smell isn't physical its always spiritual. I knew a jew that physically smelled like raw pork all the time, and one time I saw probably 20 flies following him in a park as a circle over his head just like in a cartoon. 
On a daily basis, christians piss me off more. Including new age followers, and only the jews are to blame for both groups. They will all subconsciously work against you; they will never pay you back what they owe you, they will victimize themselves, they will steal from you and all of this because they can sense your natural spiritual superiority and are very intimidated by it. I recently had an idiot call me unaware because I said some harsh things to him for ripping me off $100. The jew is to blame for the fact that most people are afraid of those who aren't brain damaged into incoherency.
The jews are a mythological evil and the elimination of them is the key to the end of the Piscean dark age. What the hell couldn't you hate about them?  There's no torture torturous enough for them, no punishment severe enough. Its hard to retain a hate for them on the "human level" as its like hating an inanimate object; a disease, or a table you stub your toe on. Just worthless fucking things that should be crushed with a bat and nonchalantly dumped into an incinerator. You can hate someone who purposefully but ignorantly spreads a disease but the hate for the disease is much deeper and more profound.

Wait, Caesar was a race traitor? can I see what you were reading? I'm not trying to be rude, I just want to see where you got it. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 18, 2015, at 1:33, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:22 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I hate them for how they treat my people. Lowest of the low while they are as such. They assault our sexuality and relationships. Trying to destroy family. The dishonor my father and god. They mock my faith in Him as well. They hate me for my third sex nature. They have done what they can turn seal my Leo attributes of being a leader as goes in like with my status as a Aryan man whom is third sex. They would dear attack our high-priest and even go so far as to make bullshit propaganda against Maxine trying to disgrace her name. They make it so we can't simply talk with out masks on and enjoy each others company. We have to be on guard and even must go so far as to second guess each other due to this. They have attacked our Satanic house in which they seek to due harm to my brothers, my sisters, myself. Assaulting our pride and taking away my forefathers deeds. Trying to have us sully our holy blood through race mixing and even rotting our souls by being with a joo. They turn my stomach for they are my enemy. They are a force of destruction incarnate while we are one of creation. We are bound to fight but they don't even fight honorably. No, in every conflict they lost, turning tail and run. They use deception as a weapon when lying itself is an evil act for thoughts are power and if you think of lies you create a world of such. In each an everyone of my past lives I have no doubt they have attacked me. For my might, the might of my people, and the might of our Father they attack. Oh yes they do for they are jealous, jealous that we have a god whom loves us. Whom helps us. Whom cherishes our existences. A god that values each and every one of us. Something though that personally angers me greatly is that they attacked the Fuhrer, Casar, Lords of Babylon, our leaders. People whom I love. They would even go so far as to call my fellow Aryans ugly when we are a thing of beauty. Soon though I shall be laughing. It is a funny a bible verse that is in truth has no place for it is Satanic to its core "The righteous shall be glad when they bath their feet in the blood of the wicket" and how true it is. I shall be glad and laugh once this world is rightfully ours again. Though it sickens me it is out of that book it has so many true meanings in it so it clouds peoples minds.  On Monday, November 30, 2015 8:38 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Reason number one:

Just to ask, why didn't the Nazis specifically do this? Why does all the evidence point to a firm but humane lockdown of Jews, rather than some psychotic sociopathic genocide (The one itself propagandized by Jews)? Why does it seem like their only goal was to contain the Jews, physically and spiritually (ie the occult-trained SS as camp guards). The Nazis were the greatest, most noble Satanic state in mankind's present history. Am I wrong to believe that we should all hold ourselves to that same standard?

---In [email protected], <thisisafalsealias@... wrote :

Their name sounds too much like the word "juice". But there's an upside. So you're having a day outside, hot day and you're thirsty, so you go in to get a drink of orange jews. And then its got you thinking about those Kardashians and all of a sudden you have to drill them a couple runic curses.
Here's a reason with no upside. They really stink. Many writers have commented on the notorious "jew smell". I haven't known many jews, but they all have a bad smell to them even if it manages to hide itself, because if the smell isn't physical its always spiritual. I knew a jew that physically smelled like raw pork all the time, and one time I saw probably 20 flies following him in a park as a circle over his head just like in a cartoon. 
On a daily basis, christians piss me off more. Including new age followers, and only the jews are to blame for both groups. They will all subconsciously work against you; they will never pay you back what they owe you, they will victimize themselves, they will steal from you and all of this because they can sense your natural spiritual superiority and are very intimidated by it. I recently had an idiot call me unaware because I said some harsh things to him for ripping me off $100. The jew is to blame for the fact that most people are afraid of those who aren't brain damaged into incoherency.
The jews are a mythological evil and the elimination of them is the key to the end of the Piscean dark age. What the hell couldn't you hate about them?  There's no torture torturous enough for them, no punishment severe enough. Its hard to retain a hate for them on the "human level" as its like hating an inanimate object; a disease, or a table you stub your toe on. Just worthless fucking things that should be crushed with a bat and nonchalantly dumped into an incinerator. You can hate someone who purposefully but ignorantly spreads a disease but the hate for the disease is much deeper and more profound.

Their wanted dsregard for human life. Stopping at nothing and no one to get what they want. Its disgusting how much they don't give a shit about who they trample over to prove their "truth". Being a mixed race child, I never realized just how they use multiculturalism to advance their bullshit. also disgusting. Creating new problems to distract everyone from the real danger. Try explaining that to some one and they'll call you racist and won't listen. The Jewish cunning and thought process is DISGUSTING!

FUCK THE KIKES!
HAIL SATAN!

Sam you got the answer for this already, read the replies on the White Sumpremacy thread. This was explained already in the must read sermon The Jewish Creation of Xtianity.   

I think one of my all time reasons to hate them is the fact that they hid Satan from me all this time, by forcing the subliminal lie into my consciousness that he hates me, so that I would be afraid of Him and want to run from Him when He is the best and most awesome and wonderful God! How much better my life might have been had I been fortunate enough to find Him sooner! THAT pisses me off so much I find it hard to even put it into words!! And they tried to stuff their pathetic human hating psychopathic killer god down my throat! 
Oh, and while I'm on that topic, I hate them for the misery of their bullshit mind control programs of Pisslam and Xianity! And how it has tortured, killed and enslaved countless Gentiles! 
How they took something life affirming and beautiful (sex) and made it into something that we are to be ashamed of.
How they ruin this earth for the other 98% of us to satisfy their own selfish needs and desires to dominate and control everything on Earth. 
The extent of the mind manipulation and control is boggling and so foul and disgusting it beggars description! Any race that thinks it is perfectly fine to enslave another and keep them deliberately in such a low level of existence needs to be exterminated like the foul disease and parasite that it is. Its completely unacceptable.
The jews are a cancer in the body of the Gentile and must be expunged completely before we can finally rise and see the Golden Age of Satan Triumphant. They must be, and they WILL BE. Satan said it: He has already WON. So long as we do our part here, we help him to win here too. 
Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <sam.hinkley17@... wrote :

Wait, Caesar was a race traitor? can I see what you were reading? I'm not trying to be rude, I just want to see where you got it. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 18, 2015, at 1:33, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:22 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I hate them for how they treat my people. Lowest of the low while they are as such. They assault our sexuality and relationships. Trying to destroy family. The dishonor my father and god. They mock my faith in Him as well. They hate me for my third sex nature. They have done what they can turn seal my Leo attributes of being a leader as goes in like with my status as a Aryan man whom is third sex. They would dear attack our high-priest and even go so far as to make bullshit propaganda against Maxine trying to disgrace her name. They make it so we can't simply talk with out masks on and enjoy each others company. We have to be on guard and even must go so far as to second guess each other due to this. They have attacked our Satanic house in which they seek to due harm to my brothers, my sisters, myself. Assaulting our pride and taking away my forefathers deeds. Trying to have us sully our holy blood through race mixing and even rotting our souls by being with a joo. They turn my stomach for they are my enemy. They are a force of destruction incarnate while we are one of creation. We are bound to fight but they don't even fight honorably. No, in every conflict they lost, turning tail and run. They use deception as a weapon when lying itself is an evil act for thoughts are power and if you think of lies you create a world of such. In each an everyone of my past lives I have no doubt they have attacked me. For my might, the might of my people, and the might of our Father they attack. Oh yes they do for they are jealous, jealous that we have a god whom loves us. Whom helps us. Whom cherishes our existences. A god that values each and every one of us. Something though that personally angers me greatly is that they attacked the Fuhrer, Casar, Lords of Babylon, our leaders. People whom I love. They would even go so far as to call my fellow Aryans ugly when we are a thing of beauty. Soon though I shall be laughing. It is a funny a bible verse that is in truth has no place for it is Satanic to its core "The righteous shall be glad when they bath their feet in the blood of the wicket" and how true it is. I shall be glad and laugh once this world is rightfully ours again. Though it sickens me it is out of that book it has so many true meanings in it so it clouds peoples minds.  On Monday, November 30, 2015 8:38 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Reason number one:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back