Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Thousand reasons To Hate the Jews

The inhumanity treatment of animals and the destruction of our beautiful planet !!Also how people now equate satanism with evil!!Death to all Jews!Hail Satan 
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:44 AM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Since some people just can't get it through their heads. I have started this post, in hopes to explain to people why we hate this nefarious race. I encourage everyone to post their reasons. Let's hit a thousand.
Reason number one:
Human trafficking in Israel.
https://www.google.com/search?q=israel+ ... ljFAHdM%3A

Reuploaded with an explanation that jews also do this to children every passover, yom kippur and hanukah.This is also why we have amber alerts during those holidays!
Seeing the way the jews kill animals, why wouldn't they also do this to gentiles, who they call the "human cattle goyim"?!
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 11:09 AM, "talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Kosher meat preparation: they literally torture the animals :'( I cried by the end of this video, Even though it's 2 minutes long.United States Largest Glatt Kosher Meat Plant Exposed  

If this video gets destroyed by the jews, I have downloaded it and I think everyone should.

Human trafficking is some gruesome shit. 

It took me a long time to see what the Jews were doing. 

What did it for me is when I became educated regarded their agenda of racial supremacy.  I feel that it could be partially are own inability to properly convey it to others.  It's not that hard to understand once those that don't understand, simply begin to understand the Jews position of racial supremacy.

The Jews successfully transferred this to the Nazi's for a reason.  It's the same reason they aim their genocidal terrorism at the white Aryan race.  And its what gives them a tremendous amount of power, to wage genocide and create the wide array of human hating tactics they engage in. 

How they censor the deaths of thousands:
http://english.pnn.ps/2015/11/27/israel ... -conflict/

They are the "holocaust" they invented that word and are the ones causing such a tragedy on this earth.

Also how they state they must remain a pure race and not breed with others yet they support multiculturalism of other races.
http://globalfire.tv/nj/03en/jews/purejews.htm

Also lets not forget how hypocritical they are. Blamming everyone else for their own problems.
http://dissidentvoice.org/2015/11/jews- ... zi-crimes/

I struggled to see it as well, for a while. It's cool to see what the final turning point was for people to see the truth about the jews :) For me it was when I looked up the truth about the holocaust, the ovens, all that stuff

Ya, I saw the buildings that they were supposedly gased in.  The people doing the gasing would have most definitely been killed themselves; which has been completely proven.  Some had old glass pane windows, some had no windows at all.  It was totally proven to be bullshit.  Total fucking bullshit. 

Power to the Gentiles - fuck the Jews.  

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell
Hail to my Guardian Demon.
Hail to the HP's of JOS Ministries for putting up with my dumb ass.

The fact that they all look like fucking trolls and gremlins. I mean honestly, these fucks are the most visually disgusting, vile, and putrid creatures that are allowed to exist. Not to mention how spiritually dirty they are, or how they constantly feel superior to us "goyim". We shall smash them out, put our boot to their throat, and end them. Their end comes soon, and with it comes a golden age unrivaled in history. It shall last forever! HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!!

On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:44, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Since some people just can't get it through their heads. I have started this post, in hopes to explain to people why we hate this nefarious race. I encourage everyone to post their reasons. Let's hit a thousand.
Reason number one:

Hey aldric. check this out. That video has a part 2.Where is Clement & 10th CRAZY JEW BITCH PART 2

crazy kike ass bitch part 2! She screams obscenities up and down the street and then spits on a random jogger for being white, calls him a "nazi" and then has the audacity to ask him for directions!
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:35 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Jewish Bitch on Bus
Crazy Jewish Woman Launches Racist Abuse On Bus  

Jews are hideous troll mutants.Just look at THIS hideous jewess midget!Inbred Neanderthal Jewess vs Amateur trumpet Player

DEATH TO ALL KIKES!HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 10:27 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The fact that they all look like fucking trolls and gremlins. I mean honestly, these fucks are the most visually disgusting, vile, and putrid creatures that are allowed to exist. Not to mention how spiritually dirty they are, or how they constantly feel superior to us "goyim". We shall smash them out, put our boot to their throat, and end them. Their end comes soon, and with it comes a golden age unrivaled in history. It shall last forever! HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!!

On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:44, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Reason number one:

That is the most disgusting jew I have ever seen.It's so funny how it tries to make itself seem important."In 1979 I sucked bob Dylan's dick, I graduated from my jew corrupt piece of shit university, and then you dare PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?! You goyim are da worst! Trying to practice music!"I just cannot wait to stomp their pathetic race into ashes. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 2, 2015, at 15:39, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Jews are hideous troll mutants.Just look at THIS hideous jewess midget!Inbred Neanderthal Jewess vs Amateur trumpet Player

DEATH TO ALL KIKES!HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 10:27 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Reason number one:

Here's my reasons: they murdered my ancestors, blamed them like they blame everyone for human sacrifice, and wiped nearly all traces of them and all of their culture from the face of the Earth.

Here's another reason: their disgusting inability to see past the material and how they worship money.

One more: how they are COMPULSIVE LIARS!!!!!!!! And they think they're smarter than all of us, and use their wealth to manipulate and enslave us even at the lowest small business owner level with their employees. The list goes on and on, they're selfish, they're completely incapable of becoming a better person, they are just evil and need to be eradicated.

I hate jews because they think that with censoring everything can continue to live like chosen one.

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 11:07 PM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Here's my reasons: they murdered my ancestors, blamed them like they blame everyone for human sacrifice, and wiped nearly all traces of them and all of their culture from the face of the Earth.

Here's another reason: their disgusting inability to see past the material and how they worship money.

One more: how they are COMPULSIVE LIARS!!!!!!!! And they think they're smarter than all of us, and use their wealth to manipulate and enslave us even at the lowest small business owner level with their employees. The list goes on and on, they're selfish, they're completely incapable of becoming a better person, they are just evil and need to be eradicated.

I hate them because they caused the real fucking holocaust!! Keep up the pace! I want to actually see a thousand fucking reasons!! So that when any of the little cockroaches come on here demeaning us for hating them we will show them this post!! We have freedom of speech, something we have not had before. Let's use it and destroy them with it!!! Expose the Jew for what it is!! 

The Real Death Camps and Holocaust  

@fakename I don't even know what to say. I hate her so much, but it crosses over into illegality issues. That's all I can say. 
 Has anyone watched that movie where the guys families get murdered. So he catches the guy and shoots him up with adrenaline and is like is your heart beating? So is mine. Then chops him into pieces with a jig saw. Lol Ahhh it was a good movie what ever it was. I don't know why I just remembered that. Kinda wierd.

Here's 2000 years of jewish murder. For those dumbasses, is it sinking in yet? Why we hate them and how we out an entire race? Knowing how Slow in the head you are, it's probably gonna take some more. But that's okay, thank you infiltrators. Thank you so much for you have just inspired me greatly. You are what has inspired me to make this post. Here's some cheese for effort though. Throws cheese wheel at you. Seriously from my heart to yours. You made this possible, so please eat that cheese in enjoyment. 
2000 Years of Jewish Ritual Murder  

The harboring and manipulation of gentile psychic energy through the peddling of bunk spiritual programs like xianity and islam.

Exposingchristianity.com

They openly state in their "holy" books that they either want to kill me or enslave me because that is all im good for and it is the word of "god".

We haven't even hit a hundred!! Are you all just giving up? Because THIS is their sick mentality! Really read this!! This is what they want to do to Gentiles!!!! Mocks the loser that made me make this post. I can't believe you all want to out a race. Takes another hit. Here's an idea how about you shut the fuck up. 
 You want to know why we out a race? Here read this.
Joy of Satan Newsletter  

How about the sick things they do to infant males? The Abrahamic religions are a cancer and a scourge upon this Earth.

"One may do whatever is necessary for a circumcision on Shabbat. One may circumcise, and tear [the membrane], and suck [the blood], and put a bandage and cumin on it."

Mishnah Shabbat 19:2, specifically re: metzitzah b'peh...
http://www.sefaria.org/Mishnah_Shabbat.19.2…Documented transmission of venereal disease from performing this ritual:
https://docs.google.com/viewer…And, if you prefer to watch an overview, rather than reading the (boring) texts:
You Have The 'Religious Liberty' To Suck Baby Dicks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back