Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A small victory for me

I was in class on the computer looking at the joy of satan site when god loving asshole walk behind me and saw my computer then he try to tell me how jesus loves me and how god is great so of course i started laughing then we got into an argument long story short i won the arugment and he got piss off and storm off :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pissing_in_themainstream" <pissing_in_themainstream@... wrote:
I was in class on the computer looking at the joy of satan site when god loving asshole walk behind me and saw my computer then he try to tell me how jesus loves me and how god is great so of course i started laughing then we got into an argument long story short i won the arugment and he got piss off and storm off :)

HAIL SATAN!!!
I had won arguments over christians too brother! THEY ARE WEAK!
And please...The enemy thoughtform,jehova is not a god...

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL AZÁÆÅL!

I think everyone should put the word god in quotation marks like this: "god", when referring to the xian false non-existent thoughtform so as to avoid creating confusion. I always do that when i'm talking about the xian thoughtform, in contrast to God/Goddess (always capitalized) when i'm referring to Satan or another Demon as they are the True Gods!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pissing_in_themainstream" <pissing_in_themainstream@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL AZÁÆÅL!

Good for you! It's always fun putting sanctimonious
xians in their place.

On 6/17/10, daitsun88 <daitsun88@... wrote:
I think everyone should put the word god in quotation marks like this:
"god", when referring to the xian false non-existent thoughtform so as to
avoid creating confusion. I always do that when i'm talking about the xian
thoughtform, in contrast to God/Goddess (always capitalized) when i'm
referring to Satan or another Demon as they are the True Gods!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pissing_in_themainstream"
<pissing_in_themainstream@ wrote:

I was in class on the computer looking at the joy of satan site when god
loving asshole walk behind me and saw my computer then he try to tell me
how jesus loves me and how god is great so of course i started laughing
then we got into an argument long story short i won the arugment and he
got piss off and storm off :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL AZÁÆÅL!

christians will always lose an argument against one of us because there book of lies is wrong even if it were true, so you can debate them that way....and then you can debate them on how everything has been stolen from Pagan doctrine.

good, job, you can get some good practice in at Yahoo answers!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pissing_in_themainstream" <pissing_in_themainstream@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL AZÁÆÅL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back