Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question on dreams....

gh0st601

Dreams are so mysterious to me... I've always wondered what dreams are meant to be. Why do we have them? What do they mean? I often wonder if dreams serve as a sort of message or even a warning from our overseers. I've had very interesting dreams... one time I had a dream about this girl I happen to have strong feelings for. In the dream we were talking to demons together and later got married in Hell, it was fantastic. So can anyone tell me what dreams are about? Do they just come from our own thoughts or is it something a little more complexed...?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gh0st601" <creed_601@... wrote:
Dreams are so mysterious to me... I've always wondered what dreams are meant to be. Why do we have them? What do they mean? I often wonder if dreams serve as a sort of message or even a warning from our overseers. I've had very interesting dreams... one time I had a dream about this girl I happen to have strong feelings for. In the dream we were talking to demons together and later got married in Hell, it was fantastic. So can anyone tell me what dreams are about? Do they just come from our own thoughts or is it something a little more complexed...?
I have wondered the same thing. I have also had dreams about the girl I am interested in. Dreams are a strange thing...

dreams are just your brain sorting out what you did 2day. and thus their random.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back