Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question for HPS Maxine

techie74354

HPS Maxine recently posted a sermon on the true origins of Satanism and linked in to the Far East This is of particular interest to me as I've always been interested in the origins of Satanism and other occult knowledge.

HPS Maxine, I realize you've done a LOT of research on this and listing all of your sources would take pages. But can you give us a starting point for our own research? What would be a good book to start with that points to the Far East connection and Satanism?

Thank you!!
Hail Satan!
Anthony

Definitely. I am going to put up an entire section on all of this, along with references. One major point being much of the instruction for different workings in the western occult are totally corrupted. A prime example is number squares, which have their origins in Yantras. Going to and researching the root will reveal how to use these.

Our Demons, especially of the Goetia are not only actual beings as most of us well know, but also their names and symbols are powerful spiritual messages. Ashtaroth, Zazel [Azazel] and so many others have very important concepts in Sanskrit, LHP Tantra and Kundalini Yoga.

Astaroth and all of her name variations also have extremely important messages for magickal astrology, where one would use timing for a specific ritual relating to Venus. Note her sigil, which is in the shape of a pentacle. Venus' orbit is in the shape of a pentagram. Venus is her planet and the heart chakra is her chakra. This is what I mean by a concept and spiritual message. Also, the suit of pentacles in the Tarot. Her number is 8. This is also in Sanskrit. When the heart chakra is fully empowered and the soul has reached the godhead, the 8-rayed star [known as 'Sigil of the Beast' from xian sources], will radiate.

I also found the true meaning of the inverted Latin cross. It means 'descending energy.' I found this and much more in studying Tantra.

I fully intend to reveal all of this. Also, in reading posts here about the 'white-gold' form Egypt. This is another allegory. It represents the energy we use for white magick- to heal and attract what we desire. It is very powerful and also I read about this when studying tantra. Satan's aura is gold.

Most people also, due to the hideous kosher corruption of western occult knowledge, have no idea on how to properly and effectively use some of the grimoires [the proper ones- not that jewish solomonic crap]. To understand the spiritual, one must think spiritual, not material. Yes, both do come together at some point, but Satan himself taught me- the spiritual is of the spiritual when it comes to spiritual knowledge. THEN, properly and correctly applying this knowledge will bring our desires to manifest in the material. For example, Azazel is expert at 'Metal Work.' This does not mean blacksmithing or actual working with metals. What this does mean is the metals of the chakras. See what I am saying?

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "techie74354" <nightchild@... wrote:

HPS Maxine recently posted a sermon on the true origins of Satanism and linked in to the Far East This is of particular interest to me as I've always been interested in the origins of Satanism and other occult knowledge.

HPS Maxine, I realize you've done a LOT of research on this and listing all of your sources would take pages. But can you give us a starting point for our own research? What would be a good book to start with that points to the Far East connection and Satanism?

Thank you!!
Hail Satan!
Anthony

Looking foward to the information, I'm real excited to study this! Out of no where my brain is now like a sponge, soaking up as much information as I can, its like I have this desire to learn, its so weird!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Hi Maxine! I know you're extremely busy, but this is important. I have
a friend, and he asked me if I knew any true, real mediums.
Apparently, a friend of his is having problems because her boyfriend
recently died, and he thinks that perhaps his spirit is lurking around
her and somehow influencing her in a bad way. My friend is not a
Spiritual Satanist, but he's a good man and he wants to help his
friend. But he obviously isn't psychically open enough to sense if
there are any spirits around her. I remember reading somewhere on the
Jos site that you were a medium. Or maybe it was in an audio sermon; I
don't remember which. I know your time is limited, so if you don't
think you can help yourself, do you know anyone who is a valid medium
and could help? Thank you very much for your time, and I hope you can
help in some way. Hail Father Satan!

Ceridwyn

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back