Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A positive experience :D

thanatos_sun144

Someone somewhere in here said that you can do affirmations on food since food is energy. I feel bad because I don't remember who said it, but I thought I would try it out. Unfortunately I needed an energy drink yesterday, since I had stayed up through the whole night and early morning. So as I was sitting down drinking it, I remembered what I'd read so I did some simple, positive affirmations. Just things like making sure it would not affect me negatively, all negative effects would not happen, the drink would only give me energy and only affect me in a positive and healthy way, etc. And it worked! I mean, not that I had ever doubted, I was just... shocked! I was able to stay awake through the day like normal and able to fall asleep later that night when I needed to. Again, I am sorry that I do not remember who said it, but whoever you are, thank you so much for providing such useful information!! I am going to do affirmations on food and drink much more often.

Good for you. I wrote a post some months back pertaining to that subject. This was brought to many of us some time ago by one of our eldest members who has advanced greatly.

I'm happy it worked out for you.
Never underestimate the mind and what we can do.

High Priestess Shannon

Holy shit, I need to try this! Let's see what the limits are for this...HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
  Someone somewhere in here said that you can do affirmations on food since food is energy. I feel bad because I don't remember who said it, but I thought I would try it out. Unfortunately I needed an energy drink yesterday, since I had stayed up through the whole night and early morning. So as I was sitting down drinking it, I remembered what I'd read so I did some simple, positive affirmations. Just things like making sure it would not affect me negatively, all negative effects would not happen, the drink would only give me energy and only affect me in a positive and healthy way, etc. And it worked! I mean, not that I had ever doubted, I was just... shocked! I was able to stay awake through the day like normal and able to fall asleep later that night when I needed to. Again, I am sorry that I do not remember who said it, but whoever you are, thank you so much for providing such useful information!! I am going to do affirmations on food and drink much more often.

I think Kai Purr said that, but also that his kundalini made that happen through his perception on the food he ate or something. I may be wrong but I think it was him.

I'm gonna do it more often too, I used to do it with junk food and never really had problems. But after so many months of almost eating chocolate almost daily (sometimes daily for weeks, more than one chocolate) I have been eating clean because I know that eventually things can catch up. But I'm doing ok for now, I can do better definitely. I stopped drinking coffee, for now I'm gonna take low doses of ginseng and turmeric and see how this helps.

Hey, centralforce has been writing articles on various herbs and stuff, you should go look at the topic :D I saw ginseng in there, I bet he could write one on turmeric if he hasn't already (I forget if that one was in there already D: )

Ah yeah I think I've seen it but not completely. He should definitely write one about turmeric, I have always loved this herb.

Turmeric is not a herb considered in the Chinese tradition, it is an ayurvedic herb. I am not well schooled in ayurveda by any means.

Turmeric does however move qi and blood albeit very gently which makes it safe for long term use and it's yellow colour and root plant part usage confers a strong influence over the Earth phase which rules digestion and the spleen and Stomach, both organs responsible for digestion, possibly by ensuring the free flow of liver qi does not impede the functions of the middle Jiao where the spleen and Stomach are located.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back