Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A night out…

Valentine1699

Last night I went out to the club with my brother & his friends

Got a VIP section, bottle service, hookah, smoked weed, loud degen music, talked to a bunch of college sluts got drunk & high, club was filled with filthy vile kikes etc.

This was the first time I drank or smoked weed in a few years

After I got back to say my meditation went bad was an understatement

I couldn’t properly perform any meditation & just tired, hungover, and brainfried.

I felt like I had disrespected myself & the Gods.

Lesson learned to not do that again.

How do you recommend I detox from this as fast as possible?

You spent a lot of your energy having fun, likely engaged in excess and also blasted yourself with yin energy from the weed, so you are probably feeling dizzy, overwhelmed, like your body is ringing and tired.
This is normal. Get some rest and things will get better. Obviously, your meditation will take a hit.
Is is normal to have fun, but plan ahead. If you need more than a day of cooldown after partying, you engaged in excess. One day of recovery is normal. Engage in relaxing meditations to help recover, like the Meditation from Satan, and focus on cleansing and spinning. If you feel you narrowly avoided feeling physically ill, emphasize your AoP, as it likely took a hit.
Parties and celebrations should be part of your schedule. Have a reason to celebrate, don't do it too often, and plan ahead a week in advance. Avoid weed as much as possible, as your endocanabinoid system should be clean for best meditation results. Avoid alcohol even moreso, it is literal poison.
Kombutcha, Matcha, ginger tea and mint all induce a good buzz that will help you when partying. It would feel weird to be the guy drinking ginger tea when everyone is doing shots, but you mix that with confidence and you realize you can have fun without being intoxicated.

Don't dwell on your failures and feel sorry for yourself for partying. Better to practice awareness and know the implications of all your actions.

the Detoxification is Naturally Quick, as long as you are Aware that All of this Won't Happen Ever Again <

the Whole process It's gonna be Even Quicker if you manage to "Erase" the Degenerate Event from your memory and Pretend it did not Happen ... Removing on your own, This post, might help since it would send a clear message, about the fact you don't wanna dwell into the Negativities of the Past, and that you Entirely focused on doing the Right things in the Present, in order to Direct yourself, towards a Brighter future <

"The Future is Today"

how do you explain to an air head that meditating on the pineal gland is much more blissfull then any drug you consume to resemble that feeling? i dont know because i havent meditated on it myself. i guess it is like explaining to a pond fish how life is much more desirble in the oceon.

i think your preception of "fun" and "drugs" is really immature on the core level. clubbing in general its not such a big deal and it does not make you infantile, people consume different kind of culture. and you didnt disrespect the gods by doing what your doing, eventually its all your personal choices but the only one you disrespect is yourself because you havent got the maturity yet to consume your substences without letting it caught you emberrassed about your progress. stop frying yourself with weed, at least be resposible limit yourself for 1 or 2 glasses of liquer and try to remain healty.

you dont have to be ultra genius to see some bad life style patterns with weed consumers to make it less desirble.

Last night I went out to the club with my brother & his friends

Got a VIP section, bottle service, hookah, smoked weed, loud degen music, talked to a bunch of college sluts got drunk & high, club was filled with filthy vile kikes etc.

This was the first time I drank or smoked weed in a few years

After I got back to say my meditation went bad was an understatement

I couldn’t properly perform any meditation & just tired, hungover, and brainfried.

I felt like I had disrespected myself & the Gods.

Lesson learned to not do that again.

How do you recommend I detox from this as fast as possible?

Indulging in this kind of hedonism sometimes it's not that bad to make you feel this way. Especially if you're young. Greeks and Romans had specific festivities aimed to drunkness and orgiastic rituals. They knew that getting loose sometimes was healthy for the soul. "Semel in anno licet insanire!" Don't make it an habit though, and don't lose the right track.

how do you explain to an air head that meditating on the pineal gland is much more blissfull then any drug you consume to resemble that feeling? i dont know because i havent meditated on it myself. i guess it is like explaining to a pond fish how life is much more desirble in the oceon.

i think your preception of "fun" and "drugs" is really immature on the core level. clubbing in general its not such a big deal and it does not make you infantile, people consume different kind of culture. and you didnt disrespect the gods by doing what your doing, eventually its all your personal choices but the only one you disrespect is yourself because you havent got the maturity yet to consume your substences without letting it caught you emberrassed about your progress. stop frying yourself with weed, at least be resposible limit yourself for 1 or 2 glasses of liquer and try to remain healty.

you dont have to be ultra genius to see some bad life style patterns with weed consumers to make it less desirble.
Do you know that when I'm sad for some reason, especially when I suffer a lot, I solve it by meditating? Because meditating actually gives me spiritual pleasure.

I fully agree with what you wrote, in my experience even simply meditating on the chakras can make you feel good and full of spiritual pleasure. And yes, meditating on the pineal gland is truly unparalleled to any type of substance abuse. A meditation on the pineal gland can truly give you a tremendous sense of ecstasy.

I do this when I'm grieving: I meditate on the energy. And I swear it works a lot to keep you happy. I don't have to bust my brains or lower my IQ points with drugs to get better. Meditation gives all this in abundance. And I just loved the fish metaphors. Really accurate.

And I add that with meditation you don't have the "hangovers" frequent among drug addicts. But you continue to feel good.

I'm sorry if I came off a little harsh. I am very disgusted by the use of these substances and it makes me angry and sad at the same time. That's my problem
i used to be like you, but nowadays i try to Be and Look the least Judgemental as possible on said situations, Since the process of Judgement should be left mostly to Way Superior Entities than Myself...with all that said that doesn't mean i do approve of said "degeneracies" related to Drugs, of course,Never Had and Never will!

(infact, deep in my heart, i do admit that i do even like the idea of Alcohol, such as Liquor and many many many other harmful things , to Cease to Exist completely...it's not just about illegal drugs...some might call me "extreme" )
stop frying yourself with weed, at least be resposible limit yourself for 1 or 2 glasses of liquer and try to remain healty.

...But... i do recognise that for whatever reasons, some people ends up into those traps,and fortunately, just like they ended up into that, they can all potentially get out of it, as long as they have got the will and intent to do Exactly that...

The One who has made this Post Appears to have the Determination and Intent necessary to Avoid committing similar mistakes in the future, therefore, the Priority in this case is to simply Forget about this Event, which Won't happen again,and Move on, since the more you think about the past, the less you work on the Present...which is Your Future...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back