Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Mission we will do

Supernatrualhuman21

Everyone listen
we will attack the Jews by rtrs for 40 days we have to cause new world order is coming fast nsa agent James has already admitted every famous person is a clone now from the nsa so they are all dead and the Illuminati future cards have already showed everything the Illuminati will be doing to kill everyone we have to do rtrs we can’t be lazy sitting on our asses

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

You should read all of HPHC's sermons 2022-2024 brother.

Everyone listen
we will attack the Jews by rtrs for 40 days we have to cause new world order is coming fast nsa agent James has already admitted every famous person is a clone now from the nsa so they are all dead and the Illuminati future cards have already showed everything the Illuminati will be doing to kill everyone we have to do rtrs we can’t be lazy sitting on our asses
Ideally everyone should still be doing the Final RTRs every day. Even though the enemy has been seriously delayed with many years in implementing his agenda, they still have a lot of material power and are not to be taken lightly. However the rest of the message seems more taken out of action movies. Celebrities are not clones however most of them are just as brainwashed and unaware as most general people. The only difference is that they have certain talents that brought them to a state of "public figure" which made them known among most people. Most "celebrities" are nothing but normal people with huge audiences.

I agree we should do the RTR’s every day, and include the Gods rituals as well
Hail Father Satan

Everyone listen
We should at least do two weeks where everyone does it at the same time

We should at least do two weeks where everyone does it at the same time
That is what the war room is for. We are all over the globe in different time zones leading different lives, it would be a monumental effort to organize, so instead a time was implemented for all to organize with.

I have been doing the Final RTRs 3in1 daily for weeks now, and will not let up in these efforts to both strengthen myself as SS and to do maximum harm to the Jews. I thank JoS and Father Satan for this powerful tool.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Everyone listen
I like your initiative and spirit.

All of the sudden out of nowhere you were like: Yo, Hold Up, Listen All, Let's uhm save the planet right now.

We already doing that man. Just meditate, spread the truth, do RTS and I would make you a SS certificate of rank 1 starter. Just kidding with the last part.

I like your initiative and spirit.

All of the sudden out of nowhere you were like: Yo, Hold Up, Listen All, Let's uhm save the planet right now.

We already doing that man. Just meditate, spread the truth, do RTS and I would make you a SS certificate of rank 1 starter. Just kidding with the last part.
It was a nice joke and put a big grin on my face, Viego. But in fact, it really struck a chord in me from the first moment I met my true creator. Everything is changing more and more around me. I am finally in my spiritual home and you can't imagine how much gratitude has flared up in me since then.
Nevertheless, I approach everyone with complete respect and simply offer them a chance to get to know the JoS website. What he or she does with it is entirely up to that person. I know myself how many years it took me to seriously study JoS. There were simply too many Judeo-Christian indoctrinations in me that prevented me from taking in the words as JoS wants them to be understood. Only when this veil fell from my eyes was there a great awakening, even a blossoming, in me and I suddenly understood everything that had previously been fed to me in life. I was literally a blind man who encountered Father Satan in so many forms and I simply misinterpreted everything.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

It was a nice joke and put a big grin on my face, Viego. But in fact, it really struck a chord in me from the first moment I met my true creator. Everything is changing more and more around me. I am finally in my spiritual home and you can't imagine how much gratitude has flared up in me since then.
Nevertheless, I approach everyone with complete respect and simply offer them a chance to get to know the JoS website. What he or she does with it is entirely up to that person. I know myself how many years it took me to seriously study JoS. There were simply too many Judeo-Christian indoctrinations in me that prevented me from taking in the words as JoS wants them to be understood. Only when this veil fell from my eyes was there a great awakening, even a blossoming, in me and I suddenly understood everything that had previously been fed to me in life. I was literally a blind man who encountered Father Satan in so many forms and I simply misinterpreted everything.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!
Satan is everywhere and Glory Will always be His.
I'm glad you've found the path and awaken , never let others distract you from the path and focus on it, nothing more important then that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back