Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A loving Father that really does listen :-)

Belial_666

I do a Thanksgiving Ritual, every Sunday evening, to our Father. Things have been a little tight, financially, in our home, like most households in this current Kike led financial climate.

I was talking with Father, and expressing my concerns over a few monetary issues, as well as other personal stuff. Five days later, a close family member gave me an unexpected gift of £500.

This helped my current situation an awful lot. Just wanted to post my experience, to share my gratitude, and to hopefully show others, that we have the most loving, caring Father you could ask for. He really does listen.

Not like the fairytale nazarine bastard from the Jew corrupted book of lies.

Thanks for reading, my Brothers and Sisters

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

That's great! He is always looking out for his own!

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

I do a Thanksgiving Ritual, every Sunday evening, to our Father. Things have been a little tight, financially, in our home, like most households in this current Kike led financial climate.

I was talking with Father, and expressing my concerns over a few monetary issues, as well as other personal stuff. Five days later, a close family member gave me an unexpected gift of £500.

This helped my current situation an awful lot. Just wanted to post my experience, to share my gratitude, and to hopefully show others, that we have the most loving, caring Father you could ask for. He really does listen.

Nik

I love it when people share these stories! It's so encouraging for all of us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

Nik

That's awesome, Brother! Yes, I too love to read of how Satan has
helped his children. So many ways...he really is the best Father we
could ever have. Fuck jewsus and his damn lies! Hail Satan, the true
Father of us all!

On 3/15/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
I love it when people share these stories! It's so encouraging for all of
us.

I do a Thanksgiving Ritual, every Sunday evening, to our Father. Things
have been a little tight, financially, in our home, like most households
in this current Kike led financial climate.

I was talking with Father, and expressing my concerns over a few monetary
issues, as well as other personal stuff. Five days later, a close family
member gave me an unexpected gift of £500.

This helped my current situation an awful lot. Just wanted to post my
experience, to share my gratitude, and to hopefully show others, that we
have the most loving, caring Father you could ask for. He really does
listen.

Not like the fairytale nazarine bastard from the Jew corrupted book of
lies.

Nik

goodfor you belial! :) hail father satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:53:07 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A loving Father that really does listen :)

Nik

Very Inspiring and Beautiful.... I'm glad that some people are understanding and patient with Father Satan's ways. I especially like your quote " Not like the fairytale nazarine bastard from the Jew corrupted book of lies." made me laugh :)

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 9:17 PM, Yoyo <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

I was talking with Father, and expressing my concerns over a few monetary issues, as well as other personal stuff. Five days later, a close family member gave me an unexpected gift of �500.

Nik

Now,The same thing happened to Me,some days close to the ones You reffer.Not really a coincidence,isn't it?

HAIL SATAN!

--
                 <b style="color:r[/IMG]Hail Satan! [/B]                
<b style="color:r[/IMG]Praise the Mighty Daemons of Hell!
     Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back