Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A little guidance please ^_^

gonzalezedlyn

I want to give some of my energy to one of the gods as a token of gratitude. How do I go about doing that? Do I direct it towards him or will he naturally take it when I offer it?

Direct it towards them in a positive way you can imagine your energy to be white gold and try to imagine and see the Daemon god as best as you can and put your energy around him or her and the rest they know what to do. :) I'm sure if you give them enough the gods can use that bit of additional energy for a goal etc :)

------------------------------
On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 10:54 PM EDT gonzalezedlyn wrote:

I want to give some of my energy to one of the gods as a token of gratitude. How do I go about doing that? Do I direct it towards him or will he naturally take it when I offer it?

<td val[/IMG]I just visualize sending them energy in batttle.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A little guidance please ^_^
Sent: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 2:54:41 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I want to give some of my energy to one of the gods as a token of gratitude. How do I go about doing that? Do I direct it towards him or will he naturally take it when I offer it?

[/TD]

I wanted to do more, so I asked Father to help me as a means to contact the many gods I wanted to send some energy to. I raised energy into a ball, and sent the balls to each one of them with visualization after chanting their names in my mind. Another time I offered some of my energy, is when I asked Gusion to aid me in destroying enemy beings which were present in the house I have stayed in, I offered some of my energy because I thought I had enough to but at the time I struggled with the utilization of it, so I allowed him to use my own energy for the task, and to take some extra as payment for his help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

Thanks guys :) ill do both suggestions :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Direct it towards them in a positive way you can imagine your energy to be white gold and try to imagine and see the Daemon god as best as you can and put your energy around him or her and the rest they know what to do. :) I'm sure if you give them enough the gods can use that bit of additional energy for a goal etc :)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 10:54 PM EDT gonzalezedlyn wrote:

Your energy is not "payment" though, the Gods aren't vampires who vampirize our energy. I don't know if it's good offering, but it's unnecessary to them. I personally think this entire "energy offering" is disrespectful because it's as if you're saying they're psychic vampires or something. It's like as if you cut a piece of your flesh and offer it to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

I wanted to do more, so I asked Father to help me as a means to contact the many gods I wanted to send some energy to. I raised energy into a ball, and sent the balls to each one of them with visualization after chanting their names in my mind. Another time I offered some of my energy, is when I asked Gusion to aid me in destroying enemy beings which were present in the house I have stayed in, I offered some of my energy because I thought I had enough to but at the time I struggled with the utilization of it, so I allowed him to use my own energy for the task, and to take some extra as payment for his help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

Hmm..I'm sure she meant well. I have read here about some satanists giving energy to the gods so thhat they can use for like a purpose or towards the war.. Something like that.Something about helping them out. Or maybe she just wants to send the Daemon god friendly stimulating energy.Though spiritual warfare is the best thing we can give to the powers of hell. Helping out in our own way.

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 1:09 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Your energy is not "payment" though, the Gods aren't vampires who vampirize our energy. I don't know if it's good offering, but it's unnecessary to them. I personally think this entire "energy offering" is disrespectful because it's as if you're saying they're psychic vampires or something. It's like as if you cut a piece of your flesh and offer it to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

That's good but just know as an offering spiritual warfare and awakening others are most appreciated by the powers of hell and father satan.

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 1:21 PM EDT jhd4412 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

Still, it's totally unnecessary to use our energy in spiritual warfare because their own energy is much more powerful than ours. It's like they have mighty nuclear weapons and psychic powers and you give them a sword to use. Anyway as the JoS site gives an example of what to offer, that's what the Gods like. Either artistic things to offer them or spiritual warfare or promotion of SS and/or making them famous. That's generally the best things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hmm..I'm sure she meant well. I have read here about some satanists giving energy to the gods so thhat they can use for like a purpose or towards the war.. Something like that.Something about helping them out. Or maybe she just wants to send the Daemon god friendly stimulating energy.Though spiritual warfare is the best thing we can give to the powers of hell. Helping out in our own way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

Agreed. Love that comparison lol

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 3:08 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Still, it's totally unnecessary to use our energy in spiritual warfare because their own energy is much more powerful than ours. It's like they have mighty nuclear weapons and psychic powers and you give them a sword to use. Anyway as the JoS site gives an example of what to offer, that's what the Gods like. Either artistic things to offer them or spiritual warfare or promotion of SS and/or making them famous. That's generally the best things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Good analogy firestarter. lol
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
From: the_fire_starter666 ; To: ; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A little guidance please ^_^ Sent: Mon, Jul 2, 2012 7:08:51 PM   Still, it's totally unnecessary to use our energy in spiritual warfare because their own energy is much more powerful than ours. It's like they have mighty nuclear weapons and psychic powers and you give them a sword to use. Anyway as the JoS site gives an example of what to offer, that's what the Gods like. Either artistic things to offer them or spiritual warfare or promotion of SS and/or making them famous. That's generally the best things. --- In [email protected], Shannon Outlaw wrote: Hmm..I'm sure she meant well. I have read here about some satanists giving energy to the gods so thhat they can use for like a purpose or towards the war.. Something like that.Something about helping them out. Or maybe she just wants to send the Daemon god friendly stimulating energy.Though spiritual warfare is the best thing we can give to the powers of hell. Helping out in our own way. ------------------------------ On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 1:09 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote: Your energy is not "payment" though, the Gods aren't vampires who vampirize our energy. I don't know if it's good offering, but it's unnecessary to them. I personally think this entire "energy offering" is disrespectful because it's as if you're saying they're psychic vampires or something. It's like as if you cut a piece of your flesh and offer it to them. --- In [email protected], "jhd4412" wrote: I wanted to do more, so I asked Father to help me as a means to contact the many gods I wanted to send some energy to. I raised energy into a ball, and sent the balls to each one of them with visualization after chanting their names in my mind. Another time I offered some of my energy, is when I asked Gusion to aid me in destroying enemy beings which were present in the house I have stayed in, I offered some of my energy because I thought I had enough to but at the time I struggled with the utilization of it, so I allowed him to use my own energy for the task, and to take some extra as payment for his help. --- In [email protected], "gonzalezedlyn" wrote: I want to give some of my energy to one of the gods as a token of gratitude. How do I go about doing that? Do I direct it towards him or will he naturally take it when I offer it? [/TD]

He sure is someone to admire :)

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 7:13 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Good analogy firestarter. lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A little guidance please ^_^
Sent: Mon, Jul 2, 2012 7:08:51 PM

Theres no need to do that. Their bioelectricity energy is beyond ours . try invocation with your GD youll see.. Keep your energy use it. Manipulate it. Dont release it.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Greetings all.  I'm new to the group and to the site and just wished to meet all of you.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 2, 2012, at 1:31 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

That's good but just know as an offering spiritual warfare and awakening others are most appreciated by the powers of hell and father satan.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

=

<td val[/IMG]Welcome

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A little guidance please ^_^
Sent: Mon, Jul 2, 2012 6:35:26 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Greetings all.  I'm new to the group and to the site and just wished to meet all of you.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 2, 2012, at 1:31 P[/IMG]soutlaw92@... wrote:

--- [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow">[email protected], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

= [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back