Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A little fun this morning

I was at the downtown bus transfer station this morning when a jerkhova's witness protojew approached me, asking if I'd like some of his "literature."

I smiled and said yes and acted all interested and stuff. I picked, not one but, two of his little magazine things. He was gracious enough to offer me a third, too.

Well, golly GEE. How nice of him.

As he walked away, I ripped all three in half and dropped them into the trashcan, where they belong.

He turned around and looked into the trashcan (I smiled) and asked me, "Why did you do that? Somebody else might've wanted them."

Well, BOOM HERE COMES THE ENERGY!

I told him loud and clear how it's nothing but a sham and fraud and he needs to stop pushing his crap. I don't remember my exact words but I know the monologue was rolling freely.

He tried to "Sh sh sh" me since I was drawing attention. Hahaha. I told him, "DON'T YOU TRY SHUSHING ME! YOU BETTER LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He tried saying something about calling somebody (who, I don't know or care.) And I gave him a "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!"

Old beak-nose turned and walked away, repeatedly looking back, getting on his phone with somebody.

All I could feel was great! Looking back, I should've followed him. We were out in public, after all. He approached me.

But the joy of watching him turn tail like the little coward wimp he is was awesome! And, there's one less pamphlet to trap someone with.

Then, my bus pulled up and I was on my way.

I hope I encounter him again. I HOPE HE BRINGS FRIENDS, TOO. These things are just target practice for me.

Hail Father Satan forever!

2 Jokehova's Witlesses approached me sometime ago, told me that they follow the holey buybull and asked me if I read it. I said yes. They asked me what I think of it. I said "well, it's a book full of sacrifices, bloody murders and stolen things. It only works if you haven't read all of it." Then I walked away :D

Haha! I'm thinking they don't like us being so uppity.

Someone taught me once, the Eye of Horus keeps them away. I know it worked when I was in jail. I might just have to get it tattooed onto my left shoulder.

Beating up xtians....... as a amature MMA fighter you don't know how much i desire getting into the cage with the pope, that would be the best thing that ever XD 

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 9:57 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was at the downtown bus transfer station this morning when a jerkhova's witness protojew approached me, asking if I'd like some of his "literature."

I smiled and said yes and acted all interested and stuff. I picked, not one but, two of his little magazine things. He was gracious enough to offer me a third, too.

As he walked away, I ripped all three in half and dropped them into the trashcan, where they belong.

He turned around and looked into the trashcan (I smiled) and asked me, "Why did you do that? Somebody else might've wanted them."

I told him loud and clear how it's nothing but a sham and fraud and he needs to stop pushing his crap. I don't remember my exact words but I know the monologue was rolling freely.

He tried to "Sh sh sh" me since I was drawing attention. Hahaha. I told him, "DON'T YOU TRY SHUSHING ME! YOU BETTER LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He tried saying something about calling somebody (who, I don't know or care.) And I gave him a "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!"

Old beak-nose turned and walked away, repeatedly looking back, getting on his phone with somebody.

All I could feel was great! Looking back, I should've followed him. We were out in public, after all. He approached me.

But the joy of watching him turn tail like the little coward wimp he is was awesome! And, there's one less pamphlet to trap someone with.

I hope I encounter him again. I HOPE HE BRINGS FRIENDS, TOO. These things are just target practice for me.

<td val[/IMG]Gj

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At May 14, 2015, 12:57:15 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]<'[email protected]' wrote: I was at the downtown bus transfer station this morning when a jerkhova's witness protojew approached me, asking if I'd like some of his "literature."

[/TD]

XD Awesome. Here's something I had happen when some asshole mormon's tried to pitch their bullshit at a bus stop a few years back.
I told them "not interested. get lost" they got really pissy so I glared at them with a face that rival's darth sidious. (I still had a strong aura back then but was literally spilling over with negative energy. back then the greys had me convinced I was a vampire and my powers at the time were very dark and pungent giving off a constant black aura)They immediately backed the fuck off especially after they saw the knives clipped to my belt and my hand reaching for one.

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 2:42 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Haha! I'm thinking they don't like us being so uppity.

Someone taught me once, the Eye of Horus keeps them away. I know it worked when I was in jail. I might just have to get it tattooed onto my left shoulder.

I'm glad you eventually saw through the Grey's deception.

While morons (haha) can be pushy, these jerkhova nutlesses are ridiculously predatory on the homeless community (I guess since so many of us are defenseless due to mental illness and or drugs).

Once they're stood up to though, they run like the lazy cowards.They really are.

Where's their "god" now?

I haven't seen one, since. And that is its own reward.

Let more come, though. Surround me with them, in fact. It's easier to find more of them, that way. :)

Hm, the eye of Horus eh? You mean the picture, or the actual third eye for detecting them?
I say you didn't get to do enough..

My dad was talking about his experience with Jewhova's witnesses (he said they called it the god squad back then), so anyway he was in a really bad mood and felt like arguing so he invited one in. The main, pathetic argument was that "god just works, you don't know how, but he just does. Like the stereo. You don't know HOW it works, but it turns on." My dad at the time was in college, studying electrical engineering. He knew how the stereo worked, and started explaining. The stupid Jehova's witness continued with lame attempts at other various household and electronic devices, all of which my dad could explain XD He actually managed to waste THEIR time :) Isn't that supposed to be their strength? XD 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back