Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a gift for maxine

You’re obviously a piece of shit that needs to be banned LOL. No ones worried about that shit you’re posting bro, get the fuck out of here. You’re just showing you have nothing better to do with your time then to bash a Satanic group. Fucking loser.

Sent from my iPhone

I think he means we got publicity here. That's all the poster means.

now why is he a piece of shit?
please relax and think before you make such accusations
also he is not bashing us, he just linked videos...he was obviously saying we got good hits,and website visitors from those vids

I’m actually glad they posted the videos; it was a nice opportunity to educate people.

Okay..lol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 7:50 PM, red and black allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   You’re obviously a piece of shit that needs to be banned LOL. No ones worried about that shit you’re posting bro, get the fuck out of here. You’re just showing you have nothing better to do with your time then to bash a Satanic group. Fucking loser.

Sent from my iPhone

Yes but why people do videos of thousands of visualizations just saying that they went in the deep web and found the Joy of Satan? I saw more than one on j00tube speaking about it. :(
The JoS is visible in a normal search engine.
But people, seeing these videos about the deep web could think that we do something bad. I think this isn't a good publicity at all. :/

But in the end, who want to see, will see.. We're doing a lot and people will know the Truth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back