Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a difference between europeans and shithole xians

gianni062991

the way how i can tell the difference between a european and a fucking jew is that a white fucking jew is racist its also the type of metal music they give us 2 listen like the band into eternity as i lay dying their all white fucking jew trash.but the only pure aryan european band is heaven shall burn,darkest hour a band from washington which is mostly european and racist.

<td val[/IMG]This post was extremely informative! I can tell you put a lot of thought into this one. Keep the good stuff coming!

--- On Thu, 8/19/10, gianni062991 <gianni062991@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] a difference between europeans and shithole xians
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 11:45 AM

the way how i can tell the difference between a european and a fucking jew is that a white fucking jew is racist its also the type of metal music they give us 2 listen like the band into eternity as i lay dying their all white fucking jew trash.but the only pure aryan european band is heaven shall burn,darkest hour a band from washington which is mostly european and racist.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back