Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Curious Mind Joins in Inquiry (Intro Post, Long Read)

somber_mantis

Hello all, where to start...

[[I have quite a read ahead but it's pretty good ^_^;;; honestly!]]

My being is young, only a shy 21 years of age and yet my exploration has brought me much bounty.

My early teenage years were filled with early readings on magic and alchemy as well as varied books on human energy and psionics. I read them with a young "student's" glee and learned rather quickly I hope. However this almost turned sour for me as I almost let my ambitions get the best of me. I set up my own shrine to my newly-favored goddess, Tiamat (one of the many Serpents of Babylon) and my parents found out. I was near kicked-out but my own ability to read people and state what they want to hear turned out more than useful. I'm not manipulative... I just know what to say. In other words, I've lived like this for so long I don't know what manipulation is.

It is around my early teenage years I started developing an ability to speak a strange language. My parents would constantly find cyphers of mine strewn about my room as they would take some and leave the others. Eventually I had a few of those cyphers to heart and would write in complete secrecy. something I should really try to do now. Eh.

When I started leaving for college I felt a genuine sense of accomplishment as I would finally be allowed freedom to study not only my major/minor but also my "studies" of the past. For a while I fell to neglect of them and that made me depressed, but then I returned to them later after a nice visit.

I immediately started to collect books on natural medicine, spirituality and even started to grow more plants and life in my room (as I feel this pleases the nature being I hold in high regard). Every bit of life is welcomed in my room, from humble pillbug to deadly brown recluse. I have had no problems with my health or interaction with the dangerous critters. I also made a hand-bound book from black duct-tape and parchment paper to keep as a notebook for my own personal use. I feel that making it adds more "feeling" and "usefulness".

Currently my studies are upon Chaos which caused me to visit the plane known as "hell" often. Here I found a very kind companion to me around the Keep of Baalzebub. The energy is feminine and "she" appears like a humanoid cockroach. She's brought me much joy, love and companionship that no human has ever given me.

And just for everyone here I have a nice story about a "meeting" I had. After talking with my close friend I met (the one mentioned above) she seemed rather energetic to me. I was confused, the happiness seemed uncalled for. However I kept to it as she asked me to meditate and follow her, which I did. Interestingly enough I found myself back in the familiar chaos in what seemed to be a very well built tower of some sort. The masonry was fantastic and detailed, the shape was built to withstand all the torrents of the Abyss as I planted my feet down to see what the fuss was about.

It was then that a semi-rough, firm yet neutral voice came to my mind. It said that it was expecting me. I asked the name of that whom I was speaking to and it replied with something that sounded similar to "Archdemon Maelphas." In the back of my mind I thought that some lesser entity was trying to sound all "big and mighty" but went along anyway because my spiritual companion seemed thrilled to death.

I had a small conversation with the entity who I saw looked at me with three eyes on one side and one on the other. The entity gave me amazing advice because I humbled myself before it. The entity also informed me that the language that I had been developing in my head was most likely something related to Sumerian, but that I was getting it slightly jumbled with some other languages. I thanked the entity as it gave me more advice that I, as a person, could only channel so much -yet- if I were to call upon the powers of others I could do more.

When I returned to, I immediately looked up on the internet for what this "Maelphas" was out of great curiosity of mine. It was then I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw a link to the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum to the demon "Malphas". Looking back at it, his signs were pretty well laid. I thanked my companion for granting me an audience.

But I feel like I ramble on.

I come to learn more here with unbridled forward steps and the freedom I seek.

Librae sunt nostrae cogitationes.
-Somber_Mantis

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Some of what you say are false and insulting, like our Lord enlil/Beelzebub being a female humanoid cockroach or looking the info about Malphas from a kike grimoire.

Also we're not about chaos, the enemy religions are and promote stupid and chaotic things like "loving your enemy". When you meditate every day (which you should, otherwise you're no Satanist) to unlock your powers, that's self-discipline and order. With chaos one would be a confused idiot like xians are and never progress past that. Our soul becomes ordered when we empower it and its entropy decreases. Satanism=empowering our souls.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "somber_mantis" <kvn.dix0n@... wrote:

My being is young, only a shy 21 years of age and yet my exploration has brought me much bounty.

My early teenage years were filled with early readings on magic and alchemy as well as varied books on human energy and psionics. I read them with a young "student's" glee and learned rather quickly I hope. However this almost turned sour for me as I almost let my ambitions get the best of me. I set up my own shrine to my newly-favored goddess, Tiamat (one of the many Serpents of Babylon) and my parents found out. I was near kicked-out but my own ability to read people and state what they want to hear turned out more than useful. I'm not manipulative... I just know what to say. In other words, I've lived like this for so long I don't know what manipulation is.

It is around my early teenage years I started developing an ability to speak a strange language. My parents would constantly find cyphers of mine strewn about my room as they would take some and leave the others. Eventually I had a few of those cyphers to heart and would write in complete secrecy. something I should really try to do now. Eh.

When I started leaving for college I felt a genuine sense of accomplishment as I would finally be allowed freedom to study not only my major/minor but also my "studies" of the past. For a while I fell to neglect of them and that made me depressed, but then I returned to them later after a nice visit.

I immediately started to collect books on natural medicine, spirituality and even started to grow more plants and life in my room (as I feel this pleases the nature being I hold in high regard). Every bit of life is welcomed in my room, from humble pillbug to deadly brown recluse. I have had no problems with my health or interaction with the dangerous critters. I also made a hand-bound book from black duct-tape and parchment paper to keep as a notebook for my own personal use. I feel that making it adds more "feeling" and "usefulness".

Currently my studies are upon Chaos which caused me to visit the plane known as "hell" often. Here I found a very kind companion to me around the Keep of Baalzebub. The energy is feminine and "she" appears like a humanoid cockroach. She's brought me much joy, love and companionship that no human has ever given me.

And just for everyone here I have a nice story about a "meeting" I had. After talking with my close friend I met (the one mentioned above) she seemed rather energetic to me. I was confused, the happiness seemed uncalled for. However I kept to it as she asked me to meditate and follow her, which I did. Interestingly enough I found myself back in the familiar chaos in what seemed to be a very well built tower of some sort. The masonry was fantastic and detailed, the shape was built to withstand all the torrents of the Abyss as I planted my feet down to see what the fuss was about.

It was then that a semi-rough, firm yet neutral voice came to my mind. It said that it was expecting me. I asked the name of that whom I was speaking to and it replied with something that sounded similar to "Archdemon Maelphas." In the back of my mind I thought that some lesser entity was trying to sound all "big and mighty" but went along anyway because my spiritual companion seemed thrilled to death.

I had a small conversation with the entity who I saw looked at me with three eyes on one side and one on the other. The entity gave me amazing advice because I humbled myself before it. The entity also informed me that the language that I had been developing in my head was most likely something related to Sumerian, but that I was getting it slightly jumbled with some other languages. I thanked the entity as it gave me more advice that I, as a person, could only channel so much -yet- if I were to call upon the powers of others I could do more.

When I returned to, I immediately looked up on the internet for what this "Maelphas" was out of great curiosity of mine. It was then I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw a link to the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum to the demon "Malphas". Looking back at it, his signs were pretty well laid. I thanked my companion for granting me an audience.

-Somber_Mantis

I'm sorry you decided to skim my introductory post instead of actually read it. If you would have read it you would have seen that I stated -nothing- about Lord/Prince Baalzebub, just that I found a demoness his Keep. Another thing, have you even read the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum? It is probably the most neutral piece of literature concerning daemons and, at the time being, was the only source I had for making references or links. Another thing is that the "physical" characteristics of any daemon will most likely be similar from text to text.

Also, you mistake the common human misconception about chaos. Nature is chaotic, does that make nature evil? No. Chaos is nothing more than the description for the absence of law. However, people view the absence of law as scary, bad and negative. I thought that was a common ideal in a place like this as chaos also represents unbridled freedom. For instance, Angels have wisdom and perception but not free will (they are lawful to an extreme) therefore they -must- obey everything that YHVH states. However Daemons, being more chaotic or apart from law, are allowed to do what they please. Daemons have free will and choice in correlation to their creator, Lucifer, as he chose the ability to make decisions rather than follow blindly.

My apologies if my post seemed misleading...
-Somber

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zarothar11" <zarothar11@... wrote:

Some of what you say are false and insulting, like our Lord enlil/Beelzebub being a female humanoid cockroach or looking the info about Malphas from a kike grimoire.

Also we're not about chaos, the enemy religions are and promote stupid and chaotic things like "loving your enemy". When you meditate every day (which you should, otherwise you're no Satanist) to unlock your powers, that's self-discipline and order. With chaos one would be a confused idiot like xians are and never progress past that. Our soul becomes ordered when we empower it and its entropy decreases. Satanism=empowering our souls.

Nature is not chaotic, if you observe most animals, they are very organized (look at ants and bees for example). Satanism is not about the total absence of law either. It's about loving your friends and hating your enemies, supporting your people and eachone helping other people in his community grow and advance and contrary to some people may think, it's not about laziness, laziness is frowned upon here. Satan and the Gods/Demons do help us a lot and work with us and share much knowledge with us, if they were about total chaos they wouldn't give a s*** about us. Also, another thing that is considered bad here is disunity and infighting between Satanists. If one person tries to harm another Satanist this is a serious offense and the Gods may intervene to punish him. See, there ARE some laws in Satanism.

Then another thing, spritually advanced beings know some things are bad or others not worthy wasting time so they don't need laws because of that. They know harming animals is not the thing to do for example. Most personal ethics come from the spiritual level you are.

Sure, being an extreme servile being in a mind hive is bad, but total chaos and being a lazy being and not caring about others is as bad as that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "somber_mantis" <kvn.dix0n@... wrote:

I'm sorry you decided to skim my introductory post instead of actually read it. If you would have read it you would have seen that I stated -nothing- about Lord/Prince Baalzebub, just that I found a demoness his Keep. Another thing, have you even read the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum? It is probably the most neutral piece of literature concerning daemons and, at the time being, was the only source I had for making references or links. Another thing is that the "physical" characteristics of any daemon will most likely be similar from text to text.

Also, you mistake the common human misconception about chaos. Nature is chaotic, does that make nature evil? No. Chaos is nothing more than the description for the absence of law. However, people view the absence of law as scary, bad and negative. I thought that was a common ideal in a place like this as chaos also represents unbridled freedom. For instance, Angels have wisdom and perception but not free will (they are lawful to an extreme) therefore they -must- obey everything that YHVH states. However Daemons, being more chaotic or apart from law, are allowed to do what they please. Daemons have free will and choice in correlation to their creator, Lucifer, as he chose the ability to make decisions rather than follow blindly.

-Somber

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zarothar11" <zarothar11@ wrote:

And yes, I have read the Pseudomonarchia thing and yes, it's the same kike bullshit. Firstly it portrays all our Gods are males which is wrong, Agares and Astaroth and all other Goddesses are females. And seconly it says they are monsters where almost all of them in reality are human-looking and more beautiful than the average human. Most of them are known Pagan Gods, Astaroth is Astarte/Isis/Aphrodite.

Some of the descriptions there are very insulting, for example it says Astaroth has a "stinking breath" and another Goddess Haures/Flauros is says she lies and you need to force them into a triangle to stop them for lying. That's pure nonsense and extremely blasphemous to them.

Even for Malphas which you mentioned his description is still insulting, it says he demands sacrifices and deceives all sacrifices. Again more kike lies and insults and nonsense!!

" Another thing is that the "physical" characteristics of any daemon will most likely be similar from text to text."

In most kike grimoires, yes, they are simillar because they are insulting and written by the jews as a way to insult the Demons. The Pseudo-whatever thing is directly taken from the jewish grimoires of solomon and contains the same insulting nonsense.

If you want accurate info that is how they really are visit the JoS site I gave you and under "Demons" section.

-Somber

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zarothar11" <zarothar11@ wrote:

It was interesting that you mentioned "developing a language" from a young age. You found out that it was a Sumerian-esque mix. If you are ever interested in looking into your past lives, Joy of Satan has a meditation for past life regression. its fairly easy as long as you can enter a trance state.

Also, whenever reading various texts, take note that things can be either totally messed up, or speaking metaphorically in allegories. Be careful what information you take to heart. Also take note that the Gods can appear differently to different people. Some people will see the Gods in their own pre-conceived images, but if you are open enough, you'll see their true form.

Hail Satan!

-Somber_Mantis

Yes, nature is highly ordered and predictable.

If it weren't, we wouldn't have developed any of the sciences/laws/equations that we do.

The Universe wouldn't exist at all...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zarothar11" <zarothar11@... wrote:

Nature is not chaotic, if you observe most animals, they are very organized (look at ants and bees for example). Satanism is not about the total absence of law either. It's about loving your friends and hating your enemies, supporting your people and eachone helping other people in his community grow and advance and contrary to some people may think, it's not about laziness, laziness is frowned upon here. Satan and the Gods/Demons do help us a lot and work with us and share much knowledge with us, if they were about total chaos they wouldn't give a s*** about us. Also, another thing that is considered bad here is disunity and infighting between Satanists. If one person tries to harm another Satanist this is a serious offense and the Gods may intervene to punish him. See, there ARE some laws in Satanism.

Then another thing, spritually advanced beings know some things are bad or others not worthy wasting time so they don't need laws because of that. They know harming animals is not the thing to do for example. Most personal ethics come from the spiritual level you are.

Sure, being an extreme servile being in a mind hive is bad, but total chaos and being a lazy being and not caring about others is as bad as that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "somber_mantis" <kvn.dix0n@ wrote:

-Somber

Obviously a completely psychotic and deranged Kike.

-Somber_Mantis

And quite boring as well,its a good cure for insomnia

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Obviously a completely psychotic and deranged Kike.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "somber_mantis" <kvn.dix0n@ wrote:

-Somber_Mantis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back