Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A contract with Satan

acebhay

Before anyone asks I have dedicated my soul to Satan. I feel as though I have been unable to commune with demons nor meditate properly to get closer with Satan. Is there some type of contract I can draw with Satan to get what I want since I have already dedicated my soul? I am truly lost friends and am wondering if I can make a contract with Satan to achieve what I want.

First of all I would say congratulations and welcome. You must understand that most people have been so shut off through generations of Xianity and programs that shut our third eye down that it is hardly any wonder you cannot 'commune' with Demons or make direct contact with Satan. There is no need to feel lost. Do meditations, do RTR's. Fight for Satan. This is the most important and basic thing you can do to draw closer to Satan. And what is it that you want? If it is wealth and fame then you are wasting your time here. While Satan and the Gods will reward Dedicated ones who do work for Him, and sometimes that reward is physical in terms of relieving money stress, if you dedicated merely to gain wealth and power that is not enough. Satan has no interest in your 'Soul' as if He were trying to 'collect' human souls. He is not interested in collecting your soul. This is of the enemy teachings. Satan has no interest in acquiring slaves. We have no need for nor interest in slaves. That concept is of the Jew. The jew wants slaves. We do not. You must want above all things to be of service to Satan and the Gods and willing to commit yourself (your abilities and everything you are as a human) to the Cause. That Cause is to free this World and Gentile Humanity from the yoke of the oppressor, the Enemy. Your part of the bargain is to work for Satan and this is His goal. Are you down with that? And if it is, then Satan and the Gods will help YOU in return. If not, then you are wasting your time. We are in the middle of a WAR here. Choose which side you would be with.
HS!

Its a Reverse Torah Ritual which reverses the curses upon Gentiles by the Torah.

Reverse Torah ritual. http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
Every dedicated SS should be doing these daily.
JoyofSatan. Org
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/12/17, acebhay@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A contract with Satan
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 2:22 PM

Thank you for your
response. What is an RTR?

Is there a more simple way to do these rituals? I can't vibrate SATANAS well.

@acebhay, if you cannot vibrate SATANAS well, keep practicing. As you practice you will get better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back