Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#75 Hexagram Question

AskSatanOperator

First I want to thank ANPUMESSES999 for being brave and showing clarity about this symbol. As a Saturn person I knew deep down that this was my symbol, and at the same time there were concerns about the enemy. Today I used it, and put it on for the first time, and felt an unnatural surge of energy that gave me a very interesting thought. There are millions of people around the world (Abrahamists, and not only) who pray in the context of this symbol, so the energy of their prayers can be connected to the Hexagram? Or how does it work? and I'd like to believe that it's not, because I bring a different meaning to it than our enemies do.

The magic used by jews focuses a lot on Saturnian things, because of the Enemy's understanding of existence and because they are focused on material wealth.
But one can't do any serious work with a symbol unless they have a good understanding of the meaning. So while Abrahamists "use" the Hexagram, only the elites actually draw the benefits from it (in their own twisted way), as was intended by their systems.

One should be careful when using symbols that the enemy massively uses, because collective consciousness is a thing, and it is one of the factors that gives symbols power. Intent is the basis for magick, and you could say that symbols "gain intent" from the thousands of people using them for a specific purpose for a long period of time.

To offset that effect when looking into something like the Hexagram's original Gentile meaning, you must make sure you are:
- very detached from abrahamic programming (most people aren't as far into this as they may think)
- putting up very good protection
- making sure you have a clear purpose and plan with the symbol

In short, tread carefully.

Best regards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back