Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

666 everywhere, communication barrier help

javier_otto

I see the numbers 666 everywhere and it has become more and more frequent since I've been doing the 40 days, and I am aware that Father Satan is attempting to contact me. How can I speak to Satan one on one? I feel bad and of course want to talk to Father.. Is there a formal ritual I could do, or do I have to open any minor chakras? Any feedback is more than appreciated.

HAIL SATAN! AND GLORY TO THE BRILLIANT ONES OF DUAT!!!

Draw one of Father's many sigils on a piece of a paper: Satan  Construct a Pendulum:
Using a Pendulum for Divination, Spirit Contact and Answering Questions
Hang the Pendulum over the drawing and begin asking questions.

Things to keep in mind.....
1. Whenever I contact Father with a Pendulum the first thing I ask is "Is now an appropriate time to talk?"
Father is a very busy Person, the last thing I wanna ever do is bother him during busy time.

2. Keep in mind, if you continue your pendulum work. Make sure any beings or demons you talk to before you start talking about anything. ASK THEM FIRST "Are with you with Satan? Swear your soul on it!" Something along those lines, if there is any kind of hesitation put the pendulum down and walk away. Don't waste your time and don't be deceived.

When finished, place Father's Sigil in a nice comfy place where it will be safe. Do not throw it away.

:)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back