Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

5th Interview By Dr Neruda

nathanwebber81@

Hello fellow satanists! Alright I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with the title but basically its an interview between a Dr and some lady and they were discussing his "beliefs" Has anyone ever heard about this or watched the interview? The reason I ask is because in the interview he talks about God being known as Anu and is part of an alien race that basically created human beings to mine gold on earth. He also goes into depth about reptilians and another race known as drago. The reason I'm asking is because on the JOS website I also see a lot of info regarding reptilians, Jehovah being of an alien race and such. The difference here is the doctor says humans are an enslaved alien race called pleidians and apparently we are imprisoned here on earth. (we are apparently God's who are stuck in human suits and forced to reincarnate in the suit as they feed off our souls (true form as he puts it) PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS MESSAGE AS ME DOUBTING SATAN. This is something my dad has introduced to me and I am rather confused how there's a lot of similar information. I won't lie I saw this a few days after i first got into spiritual Satanism and year and a half ago and if I'm being honest it derailed me of my journey and I bought into that idea and for a while I left Satanism however I feel I was guided and brought back to Satan which happened a few weeks ago in which I have dedicated myself 100% in power meditations and spiritual warfare and this intense thirst for knowledge which is also why I'm asking this. Has anyone else ever read or watched the interview. I want to know where this Dr got his info from and if he could have maybe stolen info from spiritual Satanism and other beliefs and made it into his own "belief". I want to get my dad into spiritual Satanism as his whole life he has had incredible spiritual abilities such as astral projecting by accident, visions of future occurrences etc (he hates Christians and Christianity) I just want to debunk this and know if anyone has any information regarding this, I'm still busy going through the sermons of Satan one by one daily so I do apologize if the answers are already on the JOS website. Thank you so much in advance to anyone who responds as this has been bugging me for a few weeks now (thanks to my overthinking and anxious brain).
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

True Death said:
Hello fellow satanists! Alright I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with the title but basically its an interview between a Dr and some lady and they were discussing his "beliefs" Has anyone ever heard about this or watched the interview? The reason I ask is because in the interview he talks about God being known as Anu and is part of an alien race that basically created human beings to mine gold on earth. He also goes into depth about reptilians and another race known as drago. The reason I'm asking is because on the JOS website I also see a lot of info regarding reptilians, Jehovah being of an alien race and such. The difference here is the doctor says humans are an enslaved alien race called pleidians and apparently we are imprisoned here on earth. (we are apparently God's who are stuck in human suits and forced to reincarnate in the suit as they feed off our souls (true form as he puts it) PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS MESSAGE AS ME DOUBTING SATAN. This is something my dad has introduced to me and I am rather confused how there's a lot of similar information. I won't lie I saw this a few days after i first got into spiritual Satanism and year and a half ago and if I'm being honest it derailed me of my journey and I bought into that idea and for a while I left Satanism however I feel I was guided and brought back to Satan which happened a few weeks ago in which I have dedicated myself 100% in power meditations and spiritual warfare and this intense thirst for knowledge which is also why I'm asking this. Has anyone else ever read or watched the interview. I want to know where this Dr got his info from and if he could have maybe stolen info from spiritual Satanism and other beliefs and made it into his own "belief". I want to get my dad into spiritual Satanism as his whole life he has had incredible spiritual abilities such as astral projecting by accident, visions of future occurrences etc (he hates Christians and Christianity) I just want to debunk this and know if anyone has any information regarding this, I'm still busy going through the sermons of Satan one by one daily so I do apologize if the answers are already on the JOS website. Thank you so much in advance to anyone who responds as this has been bugging me for a few weeks now (thanks to my overthinking and anxious brain).
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

The Truth is well known by those who study. Welcome back!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back