Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods #533 Help, please... He is convincing...

This question pertains to the Gods

AskSatanOperator

Hello. For some reason I was forced to say that I am SS (I had, of course, another option... But it would have revealed my Satanism anyway, and on top of that - one more thing, so I chose the lesser of two evils). In general... I naively believed that they would accept me. That the person to whom I was forced to tell about this, maybe, would come over to my side himself... Maybe. But not only that, but they also told me that you are a sect. That "rape of women is accepted in your country, you sacrifice animals. And in general - would the "True Religion" hide, advise to hide everything? Unlike Christians..." (well, and so on...). I don't know... I'm two... Sorry, I'm lying - a year and ten months in SS. But either my faith was not enough (it would be very sad and painful for me to hear this...), or the person speaks very convincingly. So much so that the next day I almost completely believed him, and almost turned back, but shame before the Father and the Gods held me back, they did so much good for me... Because of someone's blindness and, by the way, my easy suggestibility, I am now wavering on the edge of the abyss. But I want to hold on and not fall back into the darkness of ignorance and false light. I want to believe again the way I believed... Help, I beg you - what should I do? I am already defeating my memory of those days, it seems I am forgetting them. It should help. At least, I am not as afraid, it seems, as then. But how can I revive my faith? Answer, please...

My opinion is the legal punishment for rape should be the death penalty, in the most painful and horrible way that would be legally allowed. And I doubt there is anybody here who disagrees with me.

I believe in a similar punishment for anybody who tortures or kills animals in any "sacrifice" kind of way. Hunting or harvesting an animal in an ethical and humane way for food is allowed of course.

You chose to tell somebody something that you should not have said. That person is a mind controlled slave of jews, if not a jew itself. You can not trust that a low quality person would ever tell the truth about anything.

But not only that, but they also told me that you are a sect. That "rape of women is accepted in your country, you sacrifice animals.
"Country"? OP, this is a forum. There is no country to speak of. And as far as I know, this place condemns both of those. What the other person telling you is average xian "arguments" against satanism. But if this stuff worked out for you, yiu have all the proof you need to just not believe this person. You telling them your beliefs was wrong tho. Now you'll have to deal with that pest for a while and pretend you're a xian or some shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back