Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods #526 Question about Osiris/Dionysus

This question pertains to the Gods

AskSatanOperator

I have seen here that the common consensus among members is that Dionysus is an avatar of Satan. Since the ancient greeks all believed that Osiris was the Egyptian version of Dionysus, would that mean that Osiris is also an avatar of Satan? They are listed as different beings on the demons section, but the stories of Osiris and Dionysus are extremely similar, and the Greeks believed they were the same being. Even Alexander the Great mentioned that he was descended from Dionysus whom his mom worshipped heavily.

I thought that once and HPHC responded with the following:
Dionysus is supposed to represent the conjoiment of Zeus (Dion - Son of Zeus) and the latter part of the word, yes, does point out to Satan's identity. Dionysus in particular was the teacher of the Ancient mysteries as a God, sent by Zeus to teach humanity these things. He has a lot of symbolism common with Satan, because this is done through the raising of the Serpent and attainment of Dionysian Exstacy. He is related to the concept of raising the Serpent.

Dionysus was "killed" by Zeus in the same way the mortal aspect is "killed" by "God" in order for one to be "resurrected" (stiched back) into the higher self. The stiching is symbolic and also happens with Osiris after his death from Set.

The Gods do not compete over "one identity", they just do what they have to do to teach humanity certain things.
I am not sure if this means Dionysus is a unique God or if he is more a representation of Zeus, I made the mistake of trying to link each God to a similar God in other Pantheons but the reality is it dosen't work that way as HPHC states the Gods share identities and stories to best teach us the truth and thus just because one God has a story in one pantheon does not mean he/she is the same God as a "similar" God in another Pantheon.

For instance Agares has a similar description to Heimdall but Heimdall as far as I know is in fact Janus, it is confusing but keep in mind when these stories were created it was not with the intention of what we have today with everyone from different cultures sharing and comparing these stories and mixing everything up, these were unique to each culture and people for their sake to teach them in the best way possible, the Joy of Satanas is unique in that its the next step on from that, a universal teaching of the Gods that applies to all of us and is less allegorical and more literal a true unification and thus it will be explained in time but it will take time.

The Gods in the myths aren't just "beings" but offices and a cosmic functions, many Gods as beings can fall under the same office or have many mythical identities at once. You should read the pages of the Gods and the Hieratic informations carefully.

"Astarte splits into three Goddesses in the Greco-Roman pantheon. That will be explained in her page. One of her splits, is Artemis, the Twin Brother of Apollo [as HPS Maxine has explained above]. They form a pair there. There are occult reasons why this is the case.

Satan, as to not complicate matters too much, is literally present in all the Gods. He is Dionysus, Neptune, Pan, Hephaistos too, wearing different identities. Internally, He is present everywhere. Because of the extreme importance, there will be a thorough analysis of Satan that will have layers. That's because He has unfathomable importance. He isn't just 'a God'. The same goes for Beelzebub.

Even compared to Azazel and Astarte, Satan and Beelzebub are exceptionally complex. They form a dyad of ruling the universe, seen and unseen.

Satan is also, "All the Gods". There are extreme supernal reasons why He is the highest God."

"Satan is not really Ptah. Many Gods are credited as creators, the levels of creation are not all the same. This is part of mystical Ritual. One must stay focused on this topic. Identities are limited to present information and so on, so forth. Everyone of these Gods has immense powers to these ends.

Gods work in a union and a team. If I am not X, then another is X. This "another" does not exist that much for the Gods, who are all united in familial bond."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back