Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

5 questions

skinny91mp

What do the twin serpent and single serpent meditations do?what happens if I do one more than the other one or never do one of those and only do the other?

What happens if I breathe a sexual energy into any other chakra like in the second of the magnum opus meditation?

How do I transform the energy in my natal chart to work for me? I was told this needs to be done.

If I carry certain stones/Crystal can that be a substitute for doing the aura of protection?

Uuuum... I have no experience with the kundalini (yet) so I will try to respond to everything else...
When you say "breathe sexual energy" do you mean to reach orgasm and visualize the energy going into a specific chakra? Well, that will empower that chakra. :)
Transforming your energy from your natal chart? Hm well... When you do Satan's Magickal Squares, you basically empower, along with your chakra/s, also the House the planet is in and the sign that is being ruled by the planet. Eh... Let me make an example. Let's say that you want to empower your 12th House. Look at your 12 House. Do you have a planet there? If yes, then you could start doing the Magickal Square of that planet. For example, let's say you have Mercury in the 12th house. When you begin the Mercury Square, you do not just empower the House that the planet Mercury is in. You also empower the House/s that have the signs of Gemini and Virgo on the cusps because Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo. If for example you had Mars in your 12th House (and wanted to empower your 12th House), you would also empower the Houses that have the sign of Aries (and Scorpio) on the cusps. And even if your 12th House does *not* have any planets you can still empower it; based on what sign the 12th house has on its cusp. If for example it is Leo, then you could do the Sun square, as Sun rules Leo.
Phew, long explanation, but I hope you understood. :)This is how one can empower their natal chart (or specific parts of their natal chart; according to what they lack).

For your final question: no. The crystals will do minimum to nonexistent job on their own. You will have to empower them daily (so, isn't it better to empower your aura instead of the crystals?).

Στις 1:02 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "skinny91mp@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

What do the twin serpent and single serpent meditations do?what happens if I do one more than the other one or never do one of those and only do the other?

What happens if I breathe a sexual energy into any other chakra like in the second of the magnum opus meditation?

How do I transform the energy in my natal chart to work for me? I was told this needs to be done.

If I carry certain stones/Crystal can that be a substitute for doing the aura of protection?

You've answered all of my questions thank you. So basically to "fix" my natal energies I have to pay attention to all of the planets and not just the planets that effect me negatively. Makes sense.

<td val[/IMG]What [/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 6:18 pm
Subject:Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] 5 questions

Uuuum... I have no experience with the kundalini (yet) so I will try to respond to everything else...
When you say "breathe sexual energy" do you mean to reach orgasm and visualize the energy going into a specific chakra? Well, that will empower that chakra. :)
Transforming your energy from your natal chart? Hm well... When you do Satan's Magickal Squares, you basically empower, along with your chakra/s, also the House the planet is in and the sign that is being ruled by the planet. Eh... Let me make an example. Let's say that you want to empower your 12th House. Look at your 12 House. Do you have a planet there? If yes, then you could start doing the Magickal Square of that planet. For example, let's say you have Mercury in the 12th house. When you begin the Mercury Square, you do not just empower the House that the planet Mercury is in. You also empower the House/s that have the signs of Gemini and Virgo on the cusps because Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo. If for example you had Mars in your 12th House (and wanted to empower your 12th House), you would also empower the Houses that have the sign of Aries (and Scorpio) on the cusps. And even if your 12th House does *not* have any planets you can still empower it; based on what sign the 12th house has on its cusp. If for example it is Leo, then you could do the Sun square, as Sun rules Leo.
Phew, long explanation, but I hope you understood. :)This is how one can empower their natal chart (or specific parts of their natal chart; according to what they lack).

For your final question: no. The crystals will do minimum to nonexistent job on their own. You will have to empower them daily (so, isn't it better to empower your aura instead of the crystals?).

Στις 1:02 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "skinny91mp@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

1 Its is a meditation to empower the chakras. 2 Breathing in sexual energy into the chakras is a great way to empower them. 3 Planetary squares. 4 No every Satanist NEEDS to build a strong aura of protection. 

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:59 AM, "skinny91mp@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back