Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#449 killers and satan?

AskSatanOperator

What is up with every killer (of corse not all of them but many) being satanist or saying that satan told them to do it? I'm confused about this stuff and I need an explanation. I don't know what to believe. Recently horrifying murders happened in my country and now people are saying that they were satanists and were doing rituals and things like that. I don't really believe it, I know people can say anything and that doesn't mean they're true but then when I think, there are also people like Richard Ramirez, and so many horrifying things somehow is related to satanizm, or satan. What is that about? If something is really telling some people to do stuff like killing, who is it?

What is up with every killer (of corse not all of them but many) being satanist or saying that satan told them to do it? I'm confused about this stuff and I need an explanation. I don't know what to believe. Recently horrifying murders happened in my country and now people are saying that they were satanists and were doing rituals and things like that. I don't really believe it, I know people can say anything and that doesn't mean they're true but then when I think, there are also people like Richard Ramirez, and so many horrifying things somehow is related to satanizm, or satan. What is that about? If something is really telling some people to do stuff like killing, who is it?

These murderous psychopaths have nothing to do with Satan, as you already know. More than being connected to Satan in any way, they are connected to their vision of Satan, that is, that LIE of the Christian monster and stuff like that, crap that comes from Christianity, basically they are connected to the crap of the Enemy and the Enemy.

That they go around saying that "it was Satan who told me to kill person X" is an old story. Like exorcists who say that LEGIONS OF DEMONS have literally NOTHING TO DO ALL THE TIME other than having fun being in the body of an illiterate old lady from the village for SEVERAL YEARS. Exorcists who often cite High Rank Demons like "Astaroth". Yes, because this Goddess, according to them, really has NOTHING better to do than possess the body of a degenerate Christian for five or ten years.

Just as SATAN HIMSELF would have nothing more useful than ordering the killing of random people for no reason. THERE IS A SMELL OF LIE COMING FROM THESE PEOPLE TO HERE, through the screen of my cell phone.

These depraved psychopaths have nothing of the characteristics of a TRUE SATANIST: ethical values, spiritual elevation, knowledge and awareness of the truth, etc. the only thing they have is some drugs in their veins and some mental illness in their brain. Nothing Satanic then.

The Name of Satan should not even be on their unworthy lips. Not even twice or thrice. They should not even turn their thoughts to something as high and holy as Satan, since they are just fools who would not understand the greatness of the Gods of Hell even if they thought about it for a million years, or a million billion years.

REAL Satanism: www.joyofsatan.org

They keep people from the truth through fear and lies.

Satan is God, everything they say and do is them, they use Satan as a scapegoat. Unfortunately, then there are people who, believing the lies that are told about Satan, commit crimes using symbols whose meaning they don't even know, aligning themselves with the completely wrong idea they have of Satan.

As you were advised, study the entire site.

They think it's cool, it add a "cool" aura around their psicopathic character.

"I'm so evul that I'm from another wOrLd!"

"You can't understand me, I'm a mystical being from another dimension, muahahaha!!!"

This make them feel special or something.

Others instead are just jews who blame Lord Satanas for their actions.

It's normally the Christians. And they prey on younger children since their minds are open and able to recieve anything possible. That's why xianity is dangerous.

Angels are known as watchers and they are entities that prey upon children and those who have come in contact with them meet with disaster. So it's apparent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back