Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd Eye...

Sweet Revenge

I'm about ready to do the 3rd Eye opening and I read the website for a preview of what to do. My question may be stupid but how exactly is one suppose to say "Thoth"?? The website explaining it is kinda confusing to me. Could anyone better explain this, please?? Thanks! Hail Satan!!! NGU666

All mantras are to be done in the yogic humming breath. Here's the example for THOTHOpening Third Eye

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 10:32 PM, "Sweet Revenge notgivingup666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm about ready to do the 3rd Eye opening and I read the website for a preview of what to do. My question may be stupid but how exactly is one suppose to say "Thoth"?? The website explaining it is kinda confusing to me. Could anyone better explain this, please?? Thanks! Hail Satan!!! NGU666

Wow, that vibration is powerful...I was watching/listening to it and after it was spoken, I now have a deep pain where my 3rd Eye is, like a small migrain. I didn't even say it, just heard her say it! But thanks again, that was extremely helpful! Hail Satan!!! NGU666   All mantras are to be done in the yogic humming breath. Here's the example for THOTHOpening Third Eye

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 10:32 PM, "Sweet Revenge notgivingup666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sweet Revenge, it is actually the mildest vibration one can use for the third eye. 

What you said reminds me of myself when I just started out, when listening to the mantra's was enough to give me a shock through my spine and in my chakra's. 

You will become more tolerant to energy as you become more powerful and start producing more bioelectricity.

Eventually advancement will become slow even when vibrating a mantra 108 times. 
That is when you are ready for more powerful things, which demons will guide you too when you reach that stage. 

The more powerful version of THOTH is THOR and the more powerful version of that is THAUM or THAUR. 
THURISAZ is also much more powerful than THOTH and works really well for opening blockages as FakeName has said many times. 

I took my painful headache as a confirmation that the 3rd Eye is real indeed. But the rest of my day sucked because I had a small migraine :-( Hail Satan! NGU666
On Jun 13, 2016 5:29 AM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Sweet Revenge, it is actually the mildest vibration one can use for the third eye. 

What you said reminds me of myself when I just started out, when listening to the mantra's was enough to give me a shock through my spine and in my chakra's. 

You will become more tolerant to energy as you become more powerful and start producing more bioelectricity.

Eventually advancement will become slow even when vibrating a mantra 108 times. 
That is when you are ready for more powerful things, which demons will guide you too when you reach that stage. 

The more powerful version of THOTH is THOR and the more powerful version of that is THAUM or THAUR. 
THURISAZ is also much more powerful than THOTH and works really well for opening blockages as FakeName has said many times. 

I agree with VoiceofEnki since I've been using the THURISAZ rune recently to begin unblocking my 3rd eye (though I've been pronouncing it as the Icelandic "THURS"), vibrating it 30 times every session... it makes my vision blurry when I open my eyes afterwards but it feels great

VoiceofEnki so we can changee the thoth mantra to a more powerful one if the thoth mantra doesnt feel powerful enough anymore?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back