Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd Eye is not opening !

You have to do the meditation above 4 days in a row at first, to only open your 3rd eye. Which is not enough for it to fully function.

For your 3rd eye to function, you need to open it fully, empower it, unblock it (if needed) and most importantly, to empower your Pineal Gland. Also some other stuff..

On the other hand, the more you open your 3rd eye, the clearer reality becomes. You could eventually tell truths from lies.

What I'm trying to say is, the 3rd eye has many different functions, one of them is astral sight, another one is a gateway to your mind, that works somewhat like a filter for all the knowledge that enters.

It's a lot of dedication, but it's worth it in the end.

Hail Satan!!!!

The opening of the Third Eye meditation is the beginning of your work on your Third Eye. Further empowering of your Third eye is necessary before you are able to totally utilize it. 
HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, December 11, 2017 6:56 PM, "ch.huzaifa786@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html I did exact as written in above page but still no results !!! I tried above method twice but still no gain ! Please advise me. Why I'm unable to open my 3rd eye. I'll appriciate you if you send me some audio or video of "how to open 3rd eye?" May be I'm not vibrating "Thoth" correctly ! Or other reason! What do you think?

I used to be in the same boat just you. The only different is I don't do dedication ritual yet because I live with my muslim parents whom is very Anti-satanism. I am probably gonna do the ritual if I could fine perfect time soon. Anyway, the key is to believe. When we had doubts, even the slightest one before we start, the chance of success is low. Don't give up too. Do it again and again and you will succeed. If you find problems with the pronouncation, like "Thoth" you can look at youtube "Third eye - Thoth mantra" something like that. It really helpful when I look for correct pronouncation for third eyes meditation. Also try to look for dark ambient ritualistic music for kundalini rising. The best is "Scapegoat - V.O.T.K" which I found really useful to aid the meditation. Also most ritualistic music from Michael W. Ford also damn great cause they were created for meditation purpose. Just some suggestion. Hopes they help.

I used to be in the same boat just you. The only different is I don't do dedication ritual yet because I live with my muslim parents whom is very Anti-satanism. I am probably gonna do the ritual if I could fine perfect time soon. Anyway, the key is to believe. When we had doubts, even the slightest one before we start, the chance of success is low. Don't give up too. Do it again and again and you will succeed. If you find problems with the pronouncation, like "Thoth" you can look at youtube "Third eye - Thoth mantra" something like that. It really helpful when I look for correct pronouncation for third eyes meditation. Also try to look for dark ambient ritualistic music for kundalini rising. The best is "Scapegoat - V.O.T.K" which I found really useful to aid the meditation. Also most ritualistic music from Michael W. Ford also damn great cause they were created for meditation purpose. Just some suggestion. Hopes they help.

I would like to add something that could help you.
I didn't open my 3rd eye with the meditation on JoS because I didn't have privacy for vibrations so I worked with visualization, breathing white energy into the 3rd eye and affirmations.
It took me around 4 months, working on it every single day. Keep working, you will open it sooner or later :)

@oxaroc Too bloody right m8... Also newbies should know that after the third eye is opened they should consistently meditate on it while opening the soul by simply "looking" at the center of the forehead, which will direct energy to there. Eventually they will feel a great pressure in the area...

I did the meditation "opening the third eye" as described in JoS, but also did this other one, which helped.

OK, begin by getting into a lotus position or sit on a chair or bed (what is most comfortable).
Keep your back straight, your chin slightly tucked in.
Take 3 slow breaths, inhale with abdomen extended, exhale with abdomen contracted (tucked in). You might need to do more until you become relaxed.
Look at the point between your eyes at the brow; you will see the curve that meets there.
Now, close your eyes and visualize your 3rd eye as a bright miniature white sun.
Now, do Thoth mantra as many times as you think necessary.
Lastly, stop and concentrate on your third eye and visualize it extending back into the head to the 6th Chakra. Do this for at least 15 mins.

That's it! All done!

Praise and honor Satan/ Lucifer!

Stop spamming will you!

JoS is fine, and we don't need fearmongers to sow terror, pretending to show how kikes are all-might.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <glalolujan@... wrote :

All the link are down

Sent from my iPhone lalo

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back