Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods #295 So is Dionysus an aspect of Zeus or Satan?

This question pertains to the Gods

AskSatanOperator

Based off what Hoodedcobra said recently, "Dionysus is supposed to represent the conjoiment of Zeus (Dion - Son of Zeus) and the latter part of the word, yes, does point out to Satan's identity. Dionysus in particular was the teacher of the Ancient mysteries as a God, sent by Zeus to teach humanity these things. He has a lot of symbolism common with Satan, because this is done through the raising of the Serpent and attainment of Dionysian Exstacy. He is related to the concept of raising the Serpent.

Dionysus was "killed" by Zeus in the same way the mortal aspect is "killed" by "God" in order for one to be "resurrected" (stiched back) into the higher self. The stiching is symbolic and also happens with Osiris after his death from Set."

Does this mean Dionysus is actually an aspect of Zeus?

#298 Apollo and Dionysus

There is a clear connection between Dionysus and Apollo. They were considered to be polar opposites of eachother, Half-brothers like Zeus and Satan, both were worshipped at the Oracle of Delphi, Dionysus would take over during the winter. In symbolism, we have the famous dichotomy, Apollonian and Dionysian. Apollonian, named after Apollo, is the logic, reasoning, rationality, light present in the world, in the arts, and in everyone of us. Dionysian, named after Dionysus, is the irrationality, ecstasy, darkness. They are polar opposites, yet are inseparable. They both represent the inevitable duality that is present in the world.

Would this mean that Apollo and Dionysus are two sides of one coin? Or aspects of the same one entity? Some clarification would be appreciated.

Does this mean Dionysus is actually an aspect of Zeus?

Would this mean that Apollo and Dionysus are two sides of one coin? Or aspects of the same one entity? Some clarification would be appreciated.

Let me tell you something that I understand, but it's my opinion, it's not the absolute truth:

I understand that some things may seem confusing, but it is not wise to rush to get answers. Anyone who tries to rush knowledge will get half answers or wrong answers. Everything has its time, HP HoodedCobra666 explained that we must be patient for clarifications:
Since the above can be confusing, please be patient to clarify it.
For now, we must "accept to limit ourselves" to seeing the importance of what we have for now, you cannot discover how the universe works and the role of the mysteries that govern it from one day to the next: obviously we must wait for explanations regarding to this truly vast knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back