Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#283 I need an advice

AskSatanOperator

I'd like to have an advice from one of our Gods. There is a particular personal situation, that involves finances.
I don't know if to leave a place, or remain in it. Every time I feel like leaving this place what comes in my mind is "just wait".
I don't want to blindly trust my intuition in this case, as it is a truly important thing for me.
I would like if someone can help me in this matter, someone with proper and verified intuition to just help me in this "yes/no" answer.

I'd like to have an advice from one of our Gods. There is a particular personal situation, that involves finances.
I don't know if to leave a place, or remain in it. Every time I feel like leaving this place what comes in my mind is "just wait".
I don't want to blindly trust my intuition in this case, as it is a truly important thing for me.
I would like if someone can help me in this matter, someone with proper and verified intuition to just help me in this "yes/no" answer.
I asked a similar question some days ago. HPS Lydia mentioned this method and it really helped me. Seriously it's very good. Call your eudaimon and do it.

Hi! Can I ask if you have tried this method?

However, you can also tell us the problem, as our Brother Henu the Great suggests. Maybe we can help you in a safe way. Personally, the forum members have always helped me in difficult moments without problems, making me understand many things. If you want to rely on one of our Brothers and Sisters, this is the best way, but first try to feel comfortable.
Why don't you just lay it out as it is and then we can make an educated estimate of what a good route of action is?

I will explain the situation.
I am in a relationship with a person who has a physical business.
A person with whom I am not comfortable, but for some reason I cannot detach myself from this situation. I am not a prone person to develop emotional addictions, on the contrary, I have detached relationships with my family in a drastic way, repeated times, without ever having gone back. With this person, I don't know why, it's different. I remember that before meeting him I asked the gods to guarantee me the condition of being able to meditate, and in fact with this person, not having to work, I managed to make enormous spiritual progress.
Mu priority n.1 right now is to make money, as much as possible, to be able to leave. With this same person I would have the opportunity to open a clothing business. But this same thing I could still do, even alone, because I know how to program energy to work in my favor. I still don't know what my direction is to make a lot of money, but in the meantime I am working deeply on an unconscious, and also spiritual level. I have done and will do a massive job towards money, and I sincerely feel that when the time comes I will be able to detach myself from this person. I am a woman. I often actually have feelings about this same situation, but not being very very advanced I don't want to be sure of anything. As for HPS Lydia's yes / no method, I found it just the next access to when I opened the forum to ask the question. This event reassured me, as it is as if I had heard, and had an absolutely indisputable proof of the closeness of the gods. I tried the method, I have clearly felt the sensations described by Lydia, but I am not sure that these came from the gods. Sometimes in the past I was wrong. I don't know what to do, or what would be better to do on the current question, so I wrote this question.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back