Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#277 Failure to stop

AskSatanOperator

I saw a picture with the spirits and chakras of Jews or reptilians. they had ears like wings. and I can't get this picture out of my mind and I visualize wings in my ears. I can't stop it and it bothers me. is there any harm?
After all, it doesn't change the system of my soul.

I saw a picture with the spirits and chakras of Jews or reptilians. they had ears like wings. and I can't get this picture out of my mind and I visualize wings in my ears. I can't stop it and it bothers me. is there any harm?
After all, it doesn't change the system of my soul.
Void meditation is the solution. Controlling your own thoughts is very useful in situations like this one. Bad thoughts can't bother you anymore... cause you can banish them from your mind!

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about, not about winged ears specifically, but other things.

As Isisd said, the solution to this is Void Meditation, learn to control your thoughts with an iron grip.
My mind too likes to conjure up things that I believe would do me harm, like repeating certain medical words which I will not write for my own well-being, or in the past visualizing a grey aura around me, and more shit like that.

I still need to get fully in control of my thoughts but I'm getting there and closer each day. You must do the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back