Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#259 Retarded Relatives

AskSatanOperator

In the last three months, they have made about 11 visits, which they announced on their departure. They stayed for one day, five days, ten days, twenty days. But they stayed all the time. Renting a room is never an option, of course they preferred this place because it was a thousand times the service they get in a hotel at our house, and EVERY SINGLE TIME, under pressure from my family, I had to pack up everything that had anything to do with me in my room so that they would be comfortable, and I had to go out of my mind in the living room where everyone was coming and going and there was no soundproofing whatsoever, where I had no private space and never will have any.
All my work patterns, meditations, eating, sleeping patterns and most importantly the planetary squares I started with were constantly disrupted for what these stupid people call a vacation.

This is completely out of my control, is there anything I can do to prevent it? I already have problems with discipline, I've worked on it, I've fixed it, and everyone we haven't seen for years wants to vacation at our house. Just when I thought it was over, another one would come. I hate guests, having to give them my room and bed is a whole other level.

Ask your GD for advice, or if you don't know them yet, ask Father Satanas.

I have the following idea (I have not tried this):

You could engineer a working for programming the energies of your house such that they actively repel unwanted or negative energies and people.

I have used Blue Satanic Fire in the past for cleansing places to quite the effect, but only sporadically.

For your case, I think a proper 40 day working is necessary.

Another idea: you could do a binding on the relative linking you to these relatives that are abusively vacationing in your house. For example, if the relatives are from your mother's side, the target of the binding would be your mother.

I've no clue about your relationship with your parents or other relatives, so please consider this carefully.

Sincerely,
HDNW.

Unfortunately this is a part of being a minor and living with your parents. I also had this situation and had to sleep on a cot at the end of a hallway, lol. One time no cot, because a cousin needed it, so I just got a sleeping bag. I hated it at the time but I find it rather humorous now. I had to rough it in my own house, lol.

Use it as motivation to do money workings and save up to get your own place, where you call the shots. Relatives want to visit you? Tell them "too bad, get a hotel".

Unfortunately this is a part of being a minor and living with your parents. I also had this situation and had to sleep on a cot at the end of a hallway, lol. One time no cot, because a cousin needed it, so I just got a sleeping bag. I hated it at the time but I find it rather humorous now. I had to rough it in my own house, lol.

Use it as motivation to do money workings and save up to get your own place, where you call the shots. Relatives want to visit you? Tell them "too bad, get a hotel".
Thank you for your answers!

I also thank you, Dear High Priestess! I would love to see it as such a motivation and I am trying, but the economy in my country is in a terrible state, anyone who wants to buy a house has to work their whole life. How effective can a money spell by me be? This whole situation seems funny to me too when I can finally meditate lol. Thank you again, this made my day.

I also thank you, Dear High Priestess! I would love to see it as such a motivation and I am trying, but the economy in my country is in a terrible state, anyone who wants to buy a house has to work their whole life. How effective can a money spell by me be? This whole situation seems funny to me too when I can finally meditate lol. Thank you again, this made my day.
Look for opportunities. People often complain about the economy of their country, but all countries have very poor people who cannot get out of poverty, and most people have to work a long time to pay off their mortgage for their home to become their own, even in first world countries.

For us SS, we can get guidance from the Gods, do freeing the soul workings, and money workings, and opportunities will come. If you work for it, it will happen :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back