Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2/27/13

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
I know the enemy has been attacking hard of late. I have dealt with this sort of crap for many years and I know their tactics. I want this fighting to STOP.

There have been a lot of accusations and other problems. I do not, nor have I had the time to be present in the groups, reading the messages.

ANYONE here who continues name calling, infighting, and through this, helping the enemy, I, myself, will put you on moderation or ban you. As for the accusations of being a 'jew' that are directed at others in anger, this WILL stop. I know the tactics very well, all psychological. The enemy works to take things to an extreme; beyond an extreme, to try to undermine the credibility of whoever they are trying to destroy. Start calling everyone 'jews' kikes' and such, when it is not true and this serves the purpose for the enemy very well. This is a jewish tactic and they have used this to destroy their enemies- not the name calling per say; the tactic itself. They infest, then twist and pervert the focus and agenda of whatever organization they infest to an very unhealthy and sick extreme to where it is something else entirely, and that is an understatement. I am very aware of this particular tactic and have seen it time and again; the jews use it because
it is effective. I will not have this here. I know certain individuals have been banned. I was given a reason and told why they were banned. I will be checking in these groups on a regular basis.
ANYONE who is working to make trouble, I will deal with this personally.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING. This sermon is very old, but still very valid:

THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM

I am writing this sermon in reply to a letter posted to the Teens for Satan e-group concerning someone who was using Satanism and a feigned relationship with Satan to manipulate other people. The victims were young and unknowing.

THE SATANIC CLERGY IS HERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT ONLY- NO ONE COMES BETWEEN US AND OUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN IN ANY WAY. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM!

All it takes is one person who has a little intelligence and manipulative ability than the average person. Manipulative ability can be obtained while doing prison time. The ex-con then gets out and looks for those who are young or vulnerable to prey on. He/she more than likely uses drugs, although less than his/her followers who he/she remains in control of and with what these individuals advocate, if they haven't already been to prison, they will more than likely wind up there. Drugs are part of the control. Charles Manson learned this in prison and applied it to his followers. He did lesser amounts of the drugs while his followers got stoned out of their minds. This was one way he manipulated them. Most are now spending the rest of their lives in prison.

Another letter was posted in the Teen group today. A girl is a virgin. She is comfortable with this. Her friend was wondering whether she would have to "lose her virginity in order to become a Satanist."

THE POINT IS- REMEMBER TRUE SATANISM IS ABOUT BEING YOURSELF AND BEING FREE. NO ONE IS EXPECTED TO DO THINGS THEY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH OR ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A PART OF THEIR NATURE.

There are books written about magickal practice, I believe some by Aleister Crowley. These teachings instruct the readers that they must do certain things to break down barriers. This is utter bullshit and I equate it to walking out in front of a large truck in order to see what it feels like to get run over (if one survives). I am adept. I have never had to resort to any of this misinformation and garbage. Neither should anyone else.

There are many different ways of empowering one's self and overcoming limitations, both physical and psychic, without having to resort to harmful actions. For example, advanced martial arts training gives one an enormous amount of power. This, when properly directed and applied can accomplish all kinds of feats. Most martial artists do not have the knowledge of how to apply this power outside of physical combat. We Satanists do.

People who use kids or claim to have an "in" with the Devil in order to manipulate others and feed off their energies are in reality very weak. The ONLY initiation one needs is between one's self and Satan. No "High Priest/ess" or anyone else should have any control or power over another person. Satanic clergy offer guidance and support- that is it. Members of the Satanic priesthood are gifted people who can act as mediums in imparting knowledge, BUT IF YOU ARE EVER IN DOUBT, GO TO SATAN YOURSELF. IF SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT FOR YOU, THEN DON'T ACCEPT IT.

REMEMBER, AS A SATANIST, THE ONLY ONE WITH AUTHORITY IS SATAN HIMSELF. WE DO NOT ANSWER TO ANY HUMAN BEINGS.

© Copyright 2002, 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ators.html

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you HPS Maxine.Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:04:31 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 2/27/13

I know the enemy has been attacking hard of late. I have dealt with this sort of crap for many years and I know their tactics. I want this fighting to STOP.

There have been a lot of accusations and other problems. I do not, nor have I had the time to be present in the groups, reading the messages.

ANYONE here who continues name calling, infighting, and through this, helping the enemy, I, myself, will put you on moderation or ban you. As for the accusations of being a 'jew' that are directed at others in anger, this WILL stop. I know the tactics very well, all psychological. The enemy works to take things to an extreme; beyond an extreme, to try to undermine the credibility of whoever they are trying to destroy. Start calling everyone 'jews' kikes' and such, when it is not true and this serves the purpose for the enemy very well. This is a jewish tactic and they have used this to destroy their enemies- not the name calling per say; the tactic itself. They infest, then twist and pervert the focus and agenda of whatever organization they infest to an very unhealthy and sick extreme to where it is something else entirely, and that is an understatement. I am very aware of this particular tactic and have seen it time and again; the jews use it because
it is effective. I will not have this here. I know certain individuals have been banned. I was given a reason and told why they were banned. I will be checking in these groups on a regular basis.

I am writing this sermon in reply to a letter posted to the Teens for Satan e-group concerning someone who was using Satanism and a feigned relationship with Satan to manipulate other people. The victims were young and unknowing.

THE SATANIC CLERGY IS HERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT ONLY- NO ONE COMES BETWEEN US AND OUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN IN ANY WAY. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM!

All it takes is one person who has a little intelligence and manipulative ability than the average person. Manipulative ability can be obtained while doing prison time. The ex-con then gets out and looks for those who are young or vulnerable to prey on. He/she more than likely uses drugs, although less than his/her followers who he/she remains in control of and with what these individuals advocate, if they haven't already been to prison, they will more than likely wind up there. Drugs are part of the control. Charles Manson learned this in prison and applied it to his followers. He did lesser amounts of the drugs while his followers got stoned out of their minds. This was one way he manipulated them. Most are now spending the rest of their lives in prison.

Another letter was posted in the Teen group today. A girl is a virgin. She is comfortable with this. Her friend was wondering whether she would have to "lose her virginity in order to become a Satanist."

THE POINT IS- REMEMBER TRUE SATANISM IS ABOUT BEING YOURSELF AND BEING FREE. NO ONE IS EXPECTED TO DO THINGS THEY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH OR ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A PART OF THEIR NATURE.

There are books written about magickal practice, I believe some by Aleister Crowley. These teachings instruct the readers that they must do certain things to break down barriers. This is utter bullshit and I equate it to walking out in front of a large truck in order to see what it feels like to get run over (if one survives). I am adept. I have never had to resort to any of this misinformation and garbage. Neither should anyone else.

There are many different ways of empowering one's self and overcoming limitations, both physical and psychic, without having to resort to harmful actions. For example, advanced martial arts training gives one an enormous amount of power. This, when properly directed and applied can accomplish all kinds of feats. Most martial artists do not have the knowledge of how to apply this power outside of physical combat. We Satanists do.

People who use kids or claim to have an "in" with the Devil in order to manipulate others and feed off their energies are in reality very weak. The ONLY initiation one needs is between one's self and Satan. No "High Priest/ess" or anyone else should have any control or power over another person. Satanic clergy offer guidance and support- that is it. Members of the Satanic priesthood are gifted people who can act as mediums in imparting knowledge, BUT IF YOU ARE EVER IN DOUBT, GO TO SATAN YOURSELF. IF SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT FOR YOU, THEN DON'T ACCEPT IT.

REMEMBER, AS A SATANIST, THE ONLY ONE WITH AUTHORITY IS SATAN HIMSELF. WE DO NOT ANSWER TO ANY HUMAN BEINGS.

I am really grateful You responded to this jewish bullshit, im really grateful...

Hail Satan!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Reading this is like a cool drink of water on a hot Summer day.

I'm still very new. And I joined this group because I need information. Being a dedicated Satanist newborn is hard enough, with the attacks from the astral and other people both.

To come to this group, seeing all this fighting and accusations isn't just confusing, it's discouraging. It also makes it extremely difficult to find those gems of knowledge and information I need.

I've kept my know-nothing mouth out of these petty fights. I'm here to destroy xtianity, judaism and islam, nothing else. I'm here to make this a better world for myself and my children.

But this childish bullshit nearly made me abandon this once. Fortunately, my GD or perhaps even Satan Himself reminded me to not quit - that I must never quit because serving Him is what my soul yearns for.

Again, thank you for saying this, HP Maxine Dietrich.

Hail Satan and ALL of the true Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Thank you HP maxine.I'm a newbie and when I read some mail I go in confusion.I try to do everything in better mode and respect.
Thank you 
Alex
hail Satan

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 2/27/13

THANK YOU. finaly, some damn logic injected into this. im tired of all the stupidity with this in-fighting

Thank you so much HP Maxine. I feel much a lot better and a lot safer now. I pray that this fighting among our brothers and sisters in Satan will stop soon.

Sent from my iPod
On Feb 27, 2013, at 12:20 PM, Alex Ciappei <ciappeia@... wrote:
  Thank you HP maxine.I'm a newbie and when I read some mail I go in confusion.I try to do everything in better mode and respect.
Thank you 
Alex
hail Satan
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 2/27/13

I hope this rubbish stops wasting our time and energy, and Satan's time.  The time it wasted dealing with this mess could have been used coming up with destruction rituals against the kikes and xians, or in other workings.  Such as the money working--which I wonder how many have forgotten about because this shit has been in their faces.  Such as remembering the Jupiter square that can and should be started this July.  Such as awakening rituals for Gentiles.  But no, we had to keep bickering, second-guessing moderator decisions, and having 500 posts of "Message from Brian", most of which are the same shit. I look forward to seeing more accurate rituals, workings, and meditations in the future.  That is worth much more than any "brownie points", which are not worth the paper they are [not] printed on.  With those who disrupt these workings with fake rubbish gone, we should be able to move on.  I prefer seeing more "Kike Destruction Rituals" threads, "Gentile Awakening Workings", "Money Workings", and so on.  And for those of us having real problems, more "I am trying to open my [chakra] and it is not working.  How do I solve this?" and "I would like to cobble a destruction ritual against some asshole that is causing me trouble" threads.  And more accurate replies in the future. To more accurate workings,
Hail Satan![/B]
--- In [email protected], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Hello HP Maxine , and all Brothers and Sisters,
I know I'm newbie, but I'm an information technology architect, and do you think to change the Yahoo E-group, in a Forum?I can do it, this is a small help that i can do for JOS and Satan's cause.
Alex
Hail Satan
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 2/27/13

I hope this rubbish stops wasting our time and energy, and Satan's time.  The time it wasted dealing with this mess could have been used coming up with destruction rituals against the kikes and xians, or in other workings.  Such as the money working--which I wonder how many have forgotten about because this shit has been in their faces.  Such as remembering the Jupiter square that can and should be started this July.  Such as awakening rituals for Gentiles.  But no, we had to keep bickering, second-guessing moderator decisions, and having 500 posts of "Message from Brian", most of which are the same shit. I look forward to seeing more accurate rituals, workings, and meditations in the future.  That is worth much more than any "brownie points", which are not worth the paper they are [not] printed on.  With those who disrupt these workings with fake rubbish gone, we should be able to move on.  I prefer seeing more "Kike Destruction Rituals" threads, "Gentile Awakening Workings", "Money Workings", and so on.  And for those of us having real problems, more "I am trying to open my [chakra] and it is not working.  How do I solve this?" and "I would like to cobble a destruction ritual against some asshole that is causing me trouble" threads.  And more accurate replies in the future. To more accurate workings,
Hail Satan!
--- In [email protected], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Some of us actually did not get distracted by this. I personally am going to keep on going no matter what to reach my goals. No infiltrator is stopping me. I thank you for those who banned those infiltrators though. That was very sneaky of them.  
Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:26 AM
Hail Satan!

I agree with Light, how/why on earth would any of us actually disrupt our workings just for the infiltrator thread? Is it really that big of a deal to anyone? Sure, it was annoying, the knowledge that we had long-time infiltrators, but then we log off these groups and get on with our day. I seriously doubt anyone messed up any workings just because they spent a few minutes reading that thread or posting to it. There are 24 hours in a day, more than enough time to do a lot of stuff.

And as for "time wasted dealing with this mess", I've been spending time catching up on these groups, so yes I read a bunch of posts from that thread and even made my own post, and then I made a destruction ritual, just like I had already planned to as the timing for this coming Saturday is good for a destruction. And I still kept up with my regular meditation/yoga/breathing schedule, as always. I doubt anyone actually fell behind on their meditations just because of that thread, enemyofjezzus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

Some of us actually did not get distracted by this. I personally am going to keep on going no matter what to reach my goals. No infiltrator is stopping me. I thank you for those who banned those infiltrators though. That was very sneaky of them.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:26 AM

I hope this rubbish stops wasting our time and energy, and Satan's time.  The time it wasted dealing with this mess could have been used coming up with destruction rituals against the kikes and xians, or in other workings.  Such as the money working--which I wonder how many have forgotten about because this shit has been in their faces.  Such as remembering the Jupiter square that can and should be started this July.  Such as awakening rituals for Gentiles.  But no, we had to keep bickering, second-guessing moderator decisions, and having 500 posts of "Message from Brian", most of which are the same shit.
I look forward to seeing more accurate rituals, workings, and meditations in the future.  That is worth much more than any "brownie points", which are not worth the paper they are [not] printed on.  With those who disrupt these workings with fake rubbish gone, we should be able to move on.  I prefer seeing more "Kike Destruction Rituals" threads, "Gentile Awakening Workings", "Money Workings", and so on.  And for those of us having real problems, more "I am trying to open my [chakra] and it is not working.  How do I solve this?" and "I would like to cobble a destruction ritual against some asshole that is causing me trouble" threads.  And more accurate replies in the future.
To more accurate workings,
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back