Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#106 animals

AskSatanOperator

I was wondering, did the Gods create the animals of this earth or were they already native to the planet when they came and put us here? Or did they bring certain species of animals from there home planet and put them here with us too? I know it's not a super important question but more of a curiosity. I know how important the animals are to the Gods, this is why I wanted to know. Thank you!

I was wondering, did the Gods create the animals of this earth or were they already native to the planet when they came and put us here? Or did they bring certain species of animals from there home planet and put them here with us too? I know it's not a super important question but more of a curiosity. I know how important the animals are to the Gods, this is why I wanted to know. Thank you!
Some of the animals were here, the other part was given to mankind by the Gods, such as dogs and cats.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back