Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Zozo?

caitlyn sawyer

I was watching this Ouija board video. I don't know how real they are. I kind of want to try using one but I don't know whether it's just some kind of prank. Is it safe using one? And there was a video about someone trying to contact Zozo or someone by that name. Is he/she real? I'm curious because everything I found portray it as a bad being. Lol just a question.

No prank, it is talked about it in 'joy of Satan' website: Demons; the original pre- Christian pagan gods. I was recently shopping with a friend and spotted a Ouija board, and will go back and buy it next week! Is Caitlyn your real name? I seem to be constantly warning people (mostly newcomers) that you shouldn't use your real name in the group. You leave yourself open to psychic and other forms of attack at work, family, and they can get to other SS through you! Hail Satan and all the Demons of Hell!!
On 20/06/2016 8:46 AM, "caitlyn sawyer sawyercai@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was watching this Ouija board video. I don't know how real they are. I kind of want to try using one but I don't know whether it's just some kind of prank. Is it safe using one? And there was a video about someone trying to contact Zozo or someone by that name. Is he/she real? I'm curious because everything I found portray it as a bad being. Lol just a question.

In my experiences, iuja board is completely save if you're dedicated and you're talking with someone of Satan - the best is if your 1st question is 'are you of Satan'

A ouija board is an excellent thing to use to speak with the gods and with other spirits, but you need to make sure you ask Satan to bless it otherwise you will be screwed over by enemy angels and what not when using the board. The board is infested by spirits of the enemy, but those won't be able to contact you through the board when it is properly blessed by satanic energy. The board is real and works, but you need to practice with it and have your astral senses atleast activated to have success with it, because if you don't have some practice you will simply influence the board yourself and speak to yourself.. Void meditation and complete mental relaxation (trance) is very important when using the board to prevent you from speaking to yourself or influencing it yourself. Zozo is a stupid enemy invention, that name is often used by enemy entities to scare would be users of the board. Also if one doesn't know what they are doing and when one is spiritually weak enemy spirits can easily come through the link you make with them while using the board and mess with you. This often happens to people who are without and those stupid new agers who call themselves phychics.... They get attacked by the enemy relentlessly through the board. When you use it just be powerful and in control of the session. Read what HPS Lady Maxine wrote about it on the JOS, she has a lot of good information about them and has used them herself with great success.

"Zozo" is a generic alias used by malicious non-Satanic entities that an inexperienced one contacts with when using a Ouija board. Yes, "Zozo" is existent, but it is not a single being. Kinda like how a lot of the time humans think the name "Bob" when creating a stick figure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back