Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Zozo

valoriestorm

Ive been told if you play with a oiji board and ask for a demon named Zozo (zoso) he will answer and people have gotten hurt I believe in father satan would my relationshil with father satan be good if I asked foz zozo on aoiji board. Would Zozo protect me or harm me? And if he harmed me would satan take him away if I asked for him?

You should only invoke demons inside the goetia. Before even trying to invoke him do a standar ritual asking for father Satan`s permission and blessings to invoke him.

Hail Satan!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "valoriestorm" <valoriestorm@... wrote:

Ive been told if you play with a oiji board and ask for a demon named Zozo (zoso) he will answer and people have gotten hurt I believe in father satan would my relationshil with father satan be good if I asked foz zozo on aoiji board. Would Zozo protect me or harm me? And if he harmed me would satan take him away if I asked for him?

Time to think here, who told you and what makes them right? I think you of all people should understand Demons are our Gods and friends to us. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, July 6, 2011 11:21:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Zozo

Always the same stories with these ouija boards. Open your chakras and empower yourself and become you own "ouija board". I am fed up to read here and there that the Demons car harm us or is Satan is true.
And incredible stories with "demons" who are just your own imagination or fews angels playing around.
I am so sad for Father. His children He created have today 50 of intelligence quotient.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Time to think here, who told you and what makes them right? I think you of all
people should understand Demons are our Gods and friends to us. 

Ive been told if you play with a oiji board and ask for a demon named Zozo
(zoso) he will answer and people have gotten hurt I believe in father satan
would my relationshil with father satan be good if I asked foz zozo on aoiji
board. Would Zozo protect me or harm me? And if he harmed me would satan take
him away if I asked for him?

How do you know that this being is a Demon and not an enemy angel? The xians and non-Satanists have a tendency to label everything they think it's "evil" as a Demon and they're wrong 99% of the time, because in reality the enemy angels and greys are "evil".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "valoriestorm" <valoriestorm@... wrote:

I only used a oujia board once last month and it wasnt a very pleasent experience for me.I wouldnt suggest it to anybody thats newly dedicated periodI watch alot of these dumb fucks on youtube play around with oujia boards and get posessed and lose control of thier bodies.all I can do is laugh at them.
Sent from my LG phone

avemerodak <avemerodak@... wrote:

Always the same stories with these ouija boards. Open your chakras and empower yourself and become you own "ouija board". I am fed up to read here and there that the Demons car harm us or is Satan is true.
And incredible stories with "demons" who are just your own imagination or fews angels playing around.
I am so sad for Father. His children He created have today 50 of intelligence quotient.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]The only times I used a ouji board, I found it hard. I couldn't really get any info out of them. But I used tarot cards later and got a wonderful reading that hasn't gone wrong since. But I'm for avemerodak. The most info I've gotten from my Guardian and the Demons is through observing the world around me and listening carefully. They like to speak through my intuition, if that makes sense. Ouji boards and tarot cards are helpful tools but still work on hearing and feeling.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!

--- On Sat, 7/9/11, mleskela@... <mleskela@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Zozo
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2011, 12:55 PM

I only used a oujia board once last month and it wasnt a very pleasent experience for me.I wouldnt suggest it to anybody thats newly dedicated periodI watch alot of these dumb fucks on youtube play around with oujia boards and get posessed and lose control of thier bodies.all I can do is laugh at them.
Sent from my LG phone

ave[/IMG]avemerodak@... wrote:

Hail Satan !

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back