Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Zombies/Craze Humans?

Allyshia

Hello Brothers and Sisters, I've done some reading and research on the subject of recent events that is about humans acting very weird and craze like. A lot of you would all know about the Miami cannible man who was found eating another mans face off.

Now this is what got me started, and I did find afew sources that could just be kike bullshit, and really there is a very good chance of the whole humans becoming zombies to be just some shit made up from the kikes or the enemy to scare us.

Though its a fact that animals including us humans too can become craze. So I was wondering before I ask the Gods about this, that is it possible by any chance that we could suffer from a zombie/craze human out break due to the mass amounts of experiments going on in a varity of labs through out the world?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos, God of Prophecy and War!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

With the way they tend to explain how people become "zombies" in the more recent movies I've started wondering if it was something they had already figured out in a lab.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters, I've done some reading and research on the subject of recent events that is about humans acting very weird and craze like. A lot of you would all know about the Miami cannible man who was found eating another mans face off.

Now this is what got me started, and I did find afew sources that could just be kike bullshit, and really there is a very good chance of the whole humans becoming zombies to be just some shit made up from the kikes or the enemy to scare us.

Though its a fact that animals including us humans too can become craze. So I was wondering before I ask the Gods about this, that is it possible by any chance that we could suffer from a zombie/craze human out break due to the mass amounts of experiments going on in a varity of labs through out the world?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Its only something I herd but they because that way because they tried to smoke bathsalts or did some othe weird mixture of drugs

Sent from my LG phone

kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:

With the way they tend to explain how people become "zombies" in the more recent movies I've started wondering if it was something they had already figured out in a lab.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

He was messed up on Bath salts. That stuff induces wild behavior. In this case he REALLY had the muchies

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

They said that guy was eating some kind of drug called "Bath Salts".

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I once watched a movie done from the enemy point of view. But the premise was yahweh was going to end the world and all the xians and other weaked minded sheeple where turned into puppet zombies of angels to kill off humanity. I think some person slipped that one in.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 2:02:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Zombies/Craze Humans?

He was messed up on Bath salts. That stuff induces wild behavior. In this case he REALLY had the muchies

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I think I saw the same movie. They were in a diner off a highway? I really regret the time I've wasted watching a lot of movies and tv.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I once watched a movie done from the enemy point of view. But the premise was yahweh was going to end the world and all the xians and other weaked minded sheeple where turned into puppet zombies of angels to kill off humanity. I think some person slipped that one in.

Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 2:02:10 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Bath Salts? That would explain the behaviour and all, at least it makes more sense too and less worry on the mind :D
Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

They made us sit through a breifing at my job, and it was all about bath salts and spice, the synthetic drugs. I dont promote the use of illegal substances, but these are worse than natural drugs. Bath salts is like meth, as you can see from the cazy guy that eats people, this shit is no joke. When your mind is not under your own control, you are worthless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Do any of you believe that if the enemy get desperate enough they'll do something like in the film ”Resident Evil” and set out a virus like that??
Hail our True God and Protector Father Satan!!

I was thinking more along the lines of "the crazies" or "28 weeks later" where the body is actually alive still. Although someone else already explained that the person was on bath salts, a legal version of meth. I wonder how people would act if suddenly their prozac perscription or whatever mood enhancing drug their on ran out.
First of all I'm not saying they have or do not have such a thing just that I wouldn't be surprised. The jews have already said if they can't have it their way they'll (try and) take us down with them. If the "zombie virus" is in their bag of goodies its possible, but I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Do any of you believe that if the enemy get desperate enough they'll do
something like in the film "Resident Evil" and set out a virus like that??

Agreed with kvnfidler and actually, these souls are so damned and fucking weak, so low and so destroyed that any sort of psychic or chemical control can be done to their bodies. I had a person in my family that had psychiatric medication. She was old but the matter of fact is that if you're on heavy stuff [she was on heavy and by heavy I don't mean anti-depressants] these change the chemistry and make the soul pretty weak and the mind dull and stupid. After a time close to her death she just had lost it, quite literally. I was 'scared' to see any fucking thought come out of her mouth as words without even filtering it. She died a horrible and sad death, very sad death, totally without a self. No connection with what was going on in the world, just lost, damned and unhappy.

Not to mention that any spook being could influence her on a very deep level. IMO biological warfare of this sort could be the deal since in the US the psychiatric clinics and asylums are overrun. By fucking up the body chemistry you in turn fuck up the mind so that makes up any zombie apocalypse senario possible. I have seen heavy psychiatric medication slowly taking away the conscience of people. This is not even a joke. They become empty shells and the damage can't be undone in most cases. Whenever the dose was cut, she acted totally insane. When she was on the drugs it was a BIT better. She grew agressive and talked horribly with heavy ass mannerisms. Both ways if psychiatric medications are cut off, from these seriously ill people [Not those who just have a depression or are sad or whatever, serious cases] we can expects all sorts of violence and this is what my experiance tells me through the person I knew.

Generally speaking most people develop mental problems from psychic attacks from others or mental attacks by occurences or whatever. The soul gets damaged and ties in destructive energy. Weak souls can't handle this and get many problems. Thats why 'senstive' people develop severe traumas after seeing people die, or after people close to them die. Some of these traumas are permanent, some are not, but IMO very few are actually born crazy or with mental disease. Others can be cured by mental suggestion, getting rid of hangups and of course meditation. When their doses are cut, they seem to get back on that stuff and their emotions are what they were then. Thus they become totally agressive. I watched in some vids they say that drugs cause suicidal or agressive thoughts but IMO this is just the enemy messing with people when their minds get temporary open. All psychiatric crap leaves humans open and vunerable to every imbalance from psychic to brain chemistry and makes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crnD2vsQq48

I am pretty much this is enemy crap. They play with the brains of wrongly opened people.

HAIL SATAN 666!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking more along the lines of "the crazies" or "28 weeks later" where the body is actually alive still. Although someone else already explained that the person was on bath salts, a legal version of meth. I wonder how people would act if suddenly their prozac perscription or whatever mood enhancing drug their on ran out.
First of all I'm not saying they have or do not have such a thing just that I wouldn't be surprised. The jews have already said if they can't have it their way they'll (try and) take us down with them. If the "zombie virus" is in their bag of goodies its possible, but I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I'm not a drug user but it amazes me that pot is illegal while all these prescription drugs that are addictive and dangerous are pushed on the general public. Obviously jews are behind this
Lots of mindless violent people running around would quite literally be a zombie apocalypse. Another reason among many to avoid major cities.
Sort of tying this thread in with the Europe about to collapse thread. I heard in February 86,000 m1 garand rifles used in the Korean war are finally returning home. They should be quite affordable, I heard around $300 (I paid $750 for a ww2 garand 5 years ago). These are a good defense/hunting rifle that's legal everywhere in the U.S.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Agreed with kvnfidler and actually, these souls are so damned and fucking weak, so low and so destroyed that any sort of psychic or chemical control can be done to their bodies. I had a person in my family that had psychiatric medication. She was old but the matter of fact is that if you're on heavy stuff [she was on heavy and by heavy I don't mean anti-depressants] these change the chemistry and make the soul pretty weak and the mind dull and stupid. After a time close to her death she just had lost it, quite literally. I was 'scared' to see any fucking thought come out of her mouth as words without even filtering it. She died a horrible and sad death, very sad death, totally without a self. No connection with what was going on in the world, just lost, damned and unhappy.

Not to mention that any spook being could influence her on a very deep level. IMO biological warfare of this sort could be the deal since in the US the psychiatric clinics and asylums are overrun. By fucking up the body chemistry you in turn fuck up the mind so that makes up any zombie apocalypse senario possible. I have seen heavy psychiatric medication slowly taking away the conscience of people. This is not even a joke. They become empty shells and the damage can't be undone in most cases. Whenever the dose was cut, she acted totally insane. When she was on the drugs it was a BIT better. She grew agressive and talked horribly with heavy ass mannerisms. Both ways if psychiatric medications are cut off, from these seriously ill people [Not those who just have a depression or are sad or whatever, serious cases] we can expects all sorts of violence and this is what my experiance tells me through the person I knew.

Generally speaking most people develop mental problems from psychic attacks from others or mental attacks by occurences or whatever. The soul gets damaged and ties in destructive energy. Weak souls can't handle this and get many problems. Thats why 'senstive' people develop severe traumas after seeing people die, or after people close to them die. Some of these traumas are permanent, some are not, but IMO very few are actually born crazy or with mental disease. Others can be cured by mental suggestion, getting rid of hangups and of course meditation. When their doses are cut, they seem to get back on that stuff and their emotions are what they were then. Thus they become totally agressive. I watched in some vids they say that drugs cause suicidal or agressive thoughts but IMO this is just the enemy messing with people when their minds get temporary open. All psychiatric crap leaves humans open and vunerable to every imbalance from psychic to brain chemistry and makes.

I am pretty much this is enemy crap. They play with the brains of wrongly opened people.

HAIL SATAN 666!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

Pot is illegal for a important reason. In the 30's industry advancements allowed hemp to be farmed on massive levels. At this time plastic's where being developed and the wave of the future so DuPont and Hearst a paper mill owner teamed up and created a massive lobby and propaganda campagin to have hemp banned as a dangerious drug this is where films like "Reefer Madness" come from part of the effort. Hemp was a threat to DuPont because its oil could be used for the base of plastic's not gas based oil DuPont would provide and Hemp can replace wood for paper so Hearst who owned massive  forrests for his mills was upset. Ford built his first car totally out of Hemp based materials. Plastic's with hemp oil base are apparently biodegradable. That one move could have saved us the massive garbage apocalypse the planet is dealing with. No different the world would have free universal clean energy thanks to Tesla if not for jews Rockfellar's and Rothschilds shutting him down and putting him into exile. And as part of that the world would have had automobiles that ran on zero point energy, not fossil fuel. Thanks to Tesla's invention of the Arrow of which three fully working models with original engines still exist. This would have avoided the nightmare situation both ecology and economic wise the world is in today. There also would have been no chernobyl or fukushima.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:36:53 AM

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I'm not a drug user but it amazes me that pot is illegal while all these prescription drugs that are addictive and dangerous are pushed on the general public. Obviously jews are behind this
Lots of mindless violent people running around would quite literally be a zombie apocalypse. Another reason among many to avoid major cities.
Sort of tying this thread in with the Europe about to collapse thread. I heard in February 86,000 m1 garand rifles used in the Korean war are finally returning home. They should be quite affordable, I heard around $300 (I paid $750 for a ww2 garand 5 years ago). These are a good defense/hunting rifle that's legal everywhere in the U.S.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN 666!!!!!!!!!

..Hail Satan!! lol, funny you should say 'if they have or do not have' such a virus. 'CDC remains silent about the effect of zombie-inducing parasites ...' [--remains silent?]
http://news.yahoo.com/cdc-silent-zombie ... 10084.html

Potheads always told me hemp made stronger rope and that was why Dupont wanted it to be made illegal. I think your answer makes more sense though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Pot is illegal for a important reason. In the 30's industry advancements allowed hemp to be farmed on massive levels. At this time plastic's where being developed and the wave of the future so DuPont and Hearst a paper mill owner teamed up and created a massive lobby and propaganda campagin to have hemp banned as a dangerious drug this is where films like "Reefer Madness" come from part of the effort.

Hemp was a threat to DuPont because its oil could be used for the base of plastic's not gas based oil DuPont would provide and Hemp can replace wood for paper so Hearst who owned massive  forrests for his mills was upset. Ford built his first car totally out of Hemp based materials. Plastic's with hemp oil base are apparently biodegradable. That one move could have saved us the massive garbage apocalypse the planet is dealing with.

No different the world would have free universal clean energy thanks to Tesla if not for jews Rockfellar's and Rothschilds shutting him down and putting him into exile. And as part of that the world would have had automobiles that ran on zero point energy, not fossil fuel. Thanks to Tesla's invention of the Arrow of which three fully working models with original engines still exist. This would have avoided the nightmare situation both ecology and economic wise the world is in today. There also would have been no chernobyl or fukushima.

Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:36:53 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

Generally speaking most people develop mental problems from psychic attacks from others or mental attacks by occurences or whatever. The soul gets damaged and ties in destructive energy. Weak souls can't handle this and get many problems. Thats why 'senstive' people develop severe traumas after seeing people die, or after people close to them die. Some of these traumas are permanent, some are not, but IMO very few are actually born crazy or with mental disease. Others can be cured by mental suggestion, getting rid of hangups and of course meditation. When their doses are cut, they seem to get back on that stuff and their emotions are what they were then. Thus they become totally agressive. I watched in some vids they say that drugs cause suicidal or agressive thoughts but IMO this is just the enemy messing with people when their minds get temporary open. All psychiatric crap leaves humans open and vunerable to every imbalance from psychic to brain
chemistry and makes.

HAIL SATAN 666!!!!!!!!!

Druggies are easy targets by the enemy. They can just sent massive thoughtforms for their prematurely weak open minds to see and they can fuck us all up. I mean they can be as stupid as xians. The enemy knows when their sheep open up and they will be the first to show up, for many reasons. They may show up as the horned digimon or the horned pokemon and then the lackey will blame the Devil, again with lack of knowledge overflowing. Look at the new age lackeys, their 3rd eye opens, they see somebody pleadian asshole telling them 'we are all equal', then they spend their whole fucking life promoting this stuff like its the truth of the universe. Its very easy. Weak unspiritual people will believe every shinning being is actually what they tell them to be. Thus the all brothers crap. I mean they are clueless. Like totally. People are easily convinced. The astral is tricky, its not a joke and I refrain from much assosciations as because the assholes there are numerous.

When and IF Satan wants you, you will seek HIM and know that He wants you for something or your GD. These people have not one being with them. Its truly sad. Or they see reptilians and they question nothing. The levels they perceive, they actually exist in. They aren't just observers or having a trip in their own mind as they think they do. Their vibrational level being very low, they are just tripping on their subconscious or the lower astral. Some people never recover from such 'trips', as they face shit inside their subconscious that they can't get rid of. The mind is gone with the wind. They can't sleep anymore and can't live anymore, paranoia follows. This is not a joke and doing drugs is just the result of stupidity, lazyness [because you can actually meditate and healthily, safely through Satan open your mind up] and more stupidity. People promoting drugs are hated by me personally. This is just not the true way to go spiritually.

If they are fucking weak and can't control and direct their minds, they should better keep their mouth shut about their spiritual experiances and how to achieve them, simply because look at their face and skin dropping down on their 20's. Is that normal? Drugs are expensive, worthless and destroy lives. You won't get anything spiritual. Especially SS who promote drugs are hated by me. They can do what the fuck they want, but to assosciate meditations and disciplines of the mind with drugs is totally abominational. Nervous damage in the brain by the use of drugs can never come back together. Users are just victims, I don't blame them for falling in the trap millions upon millions fell. People did this and stopped, because they were willing and because they started getting really destroyed by it. I think that says it all.

You can never know what to expect from druggies them as because as I wrote earlier, they can easily get mad. Like crazy. They are open to 'possession' or whatever one may call it, other beings controlling them so easily. Remembering the post about DMT. This is really serious, and imagine what it does to the brains of people. The internet is full of forums promoting, drugster after drugster pushing it on the back of teens or whatever, like its fucking natural. If they suddenly open up astrally, no protection, no dedication to Satan.

The most important thing is your consciousness, so don't waste your brain. Expand it and protect it from such bullshit. Become a God through Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN 666!!!!!!!!!

Awesome words, Cobra. I've known a few people who did that salvia divanorm or whatever it's called, fucked them up for life.

Druggies are easy targets by the enemy. They can just sent massive thoughtforms for their prematurely weak open minds to see and they can fuck us all up. I mean they can be as stupid as xians. The enemy knows when their sheep open up and they will be the first to show up, for many reasons. They may show up as the horned digimon or the horned pokemon and then the lackey will blame the Devil, again with lack of knowledge overflowing. Look at the new age lackeys, their 3rd eye opens, they see somebody pleadian asshole telling them 'we are all equal', then they spend their whole fucking life promoting this stuff like its the truth of the universe. Its very easy. Weak unspiritual people will believe every shinning being is actually what they tell them to be. Thus the all brothers crap. I mean they are clueless. Like totally. People are easily convinced. The astral is tricky, its not a joke and I refrain from much assosciations as because the assholes there are numerous.

When and IF Satan wants you, you will seek HIM and know that He wants you for something or your GD. These people have not one being with them. Its truly sad. Or they see reptilians and they question nothing. The levels they perceive, they actually exist in. They aren't just observers or having a trip in their own mind as they think they do. Their vibrational level being very low, they are just tripping on their subconscious or the lower astral. Some people never recover from such 'trips', as they face shit inside their subconscious that they can't get rid of. The mind is gone with the wind. They can't sleep anymore and can't live anymore, paranoia follows. This is not a joke and doing drugs is just the result of stupidity, lazyness [because you can actually meditate and healthily, safely through Satan open your mind up] and more stupidity. People promoting drugs are hated by me personally. This is just not the true way to go spiritually.

If they are fucking weak and can't control and direct their minds, they should better keep their mouth shut about their spiritual experiances and how to achieve them, simply because look at their face and skin dropping down on their 20's. Is that normal? Drugs are expensive, worthless and destroy lives. You won't get anything spiritual. Especially SS who promote drugs are hated by me. They can do what the fuck they want, but to assosciate meditations and disciplines of the mind with drugs is totally abominational. Nervous damage in the brain by the use of drugs can never come back together. Users are just victims, I don't blame them for falling in the trap millions upon millions fell. People did this and stopped, because they were willing and because they started getting really destroyed by it. I think that says it all.

You can never know what to expect from druggies them as because as I wrote earlier, they can easily get mad. Like crazy. They are open to 'possession' or whatever one may call it, other beings controlling them so easily. Remembering the post about DMT. This is really serious, and imagine what it does to the brains of people. The internet is full of forums promoting, drugster after drugster pushing it on the back of teens or whatever, like its fucking natural. If they suddenly open up astrally, no protection, no dedication to Satan.

The most important thing is your consciousness, so don't waste your brain. Expand it and protect it from such bullshit. Become a God through Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN 666!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back