Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Zodiac Sanskrit

aldric.strickland88

I have been working with these for about a year now. They are extremely powerful. If chanted in a chakra it will make that chakra the intended sign for at least 24 hours. It takes a full 48 hours to fully wear off. 
 Warning: Check astrology as to what sign should not be in a planet which corresponds to the chakra. For instance Aries Saturn drains a person of their vital energies. So you probably don't want to chant Aries in your Base chakra. 
Aries: Mesha Taurus: RishabaGemini: Mithuna Cancer: Karkataka Leo: Simha Virgo: Kanya Libra: Tula Scorpio: Vrischika Sagittarius: Dhanus Capricorn: Makara Aquarius: Kumbha Pisces: Mina 
 You really will Feel like that sign, Even if you try not too. It is overwhelmingly strong, there is nothing left of what sign you truly are, it is completely masked over. My tip is that air and water are weaker and less organized, fire and earth is strength. Organized and motivated. 
 So I leave the air and water signs alone, that cuts out half of them. Then, Mutable signs are also weak, cardinal and fixed signs are again strength and organized. So that leaves out, virgo and Sagitarrius. Although I actually don't mind these signs, but Pisces and Gemini are very mutable.  
 So what you have left is: 
 Aries: Cardinal Fire  Leo: Fixed Fire 
 Capricorn: Cardinal Earth Taurus: Fixed Earth 
 These are my Fav Signs of the Zodiac. I like Aries and Taurus the best. These are two badass signs of the zodiac. Hitlers chakra were:
 Crown/Jupiter: Capricorn  Sixth/Moon: Capricorn  Throat/Venus: Taurus Heart/Mercury: Aries Solar/Sun: Taurus Sacral/Mars: Taurus  Base/Saturn: Leo 
 So here we see the Four Badass signs and only these four signs. Proving my point even more. My Suggestion of a powerful Combo would be:
 Crown: Aries Sixth: Aries  Throat: Taurus   Heart: Aries  Solar: Aries  Sacral: Taurus  Base: Capricorn 
Capricorn feels good in the solar, although in the upper chakras it makes one too overly serious and Saturn makes you feel Too Dismal about life. This worked for Hitler, for me it makes me feel not depressed but just blah. Switching the base for Earth to counter the added fire. Taurus sun Feels good but I think Aries feels better. Taurus Moon also feels good but again I think I have to go with Aries. 
 So the Meditation Goes: 
 Chant Makara 7 times into your base chakra.  Chant Rishaba 7 Times into your Sacral Chakra. Chant Mesha 7 Times into Solar chakra.  Chant Mesha 7 times into your Heart Chakra. Chant Rishaba 7 Times into your throat Chakra. Chant Mesha 7 times into your Sixth Chakra.  Chant Mesha 7 times into your Crown Chakra. 
 Focus on each chakra for about a minute after chanting. You can visualize the sign in the chakra. For example for Aries visualize the goat horns on fire in the middle of the chakra and catch the chakra on fire, you can even invoke fire into the chakra. I would recommend about two breaths of fire per chakra with Aries. 
To balance the chakras you can then do the sanskrit 7 times in each one. It doesn't interfere. I don't have to do this full meditation like this as Some of my planets are already in these signs. My Mars Being in Aries sometimes I find a bit too much and I like the Taurus, other times I like to just leave my natural sign as I feel the Taurus takes alot of passion. Often times I just do just  two of these a day and that's enough to give me what I need. This is pretty extreme but I will tell you this is a power house doing all of them. 
 I have also found a way to temporarily change ones Ascendant. There is much more I am working with. But I felt the Gods tell me to post these findings as others could use them. 
Hope others find them as useful as I have. 

Nice work aldric. I have been looking into these mantras as of late. In fact, I was considering starting full blown workings with Aries and Taurus this week to take on their energies, but I figured I did not know much about them. Through research I found that one characteristic of Taurus is that oftentimes it can be lazy.. Have you experienced this with the mantra? After reading that consistently, I found Capricorn may be a better fit for accomplishing things, which is my motive. Also, the idea of vibrating them into a chakra is new to me. I've vibrated the elements into my chakras (only their corresponding element though), but I didn't think about the zodiac mantras. What have you found to be the benefit of this?

On Jan 6, 2017, at 8:58 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I have been working with these for about a year now. They are extremely powerful. If chanted in a chakra it will make that chakra the intended sign for at least 24 hours. It takes a full 48 hours to fully wear off. 
 Warning: Check astrology as to what sign should not be in a planet which corresponds to the chakra. For instance Aries Saturn drains a person of their vital energies. So you probably don't want to chant Aries in your Base chakra. 
Aries: Mesha Taurus: RishabaGemini: Mithuna Cancer: Karkataka Leo: Simha Virgo: Kanya Libra: Tula Scorpio: Vrischika Sagittarius: Dhanus Capricorn: Makara Aquarius: Kumbha Pisces: Mina 
 You really will Feel like that sign, Even if you try not too. It is overwhelmingly strong, there is nothing left of what sign you truly are, it is completely masked over. My tip is that air and water are weaker and less organized, fire and earth is strength. Organized and motivated. 
 So I leave the air and water signs alone, that cuts out half of them. Then, Mutable signs are also weak, cardinal and fixed signs are again strength and organized. So that leaves out, virgo and Sagitarrius. Although I actually don't mind these signs, but Pisces and Gemini are very mutable.  
 These are my Fav Signs of the Zodiac. I like Aries and Taurus the best. These are two badass signs of the zodiac. Hitlers chakra were:
 Crown/Jupiter: Capricorn  Sixth/Moon: Capricorn  Throat/Venus: Taurus Heart/Mercury: Aries Solar/Sun: Taurus Sacral/Mars: Taurus  Base/Saturn: Leo 
 So here we see the Four Badass signs and only these four signs. Proving my point even more. My Suggestion of a powerful Combo would be:
 Crown: Aries Sixth: Aries  Throat: Taurus   Heart: Aries  Solar: Aries  Sacral: Taurus  Base: Capricorn 
Capricorn feels good in the solar, although in the upper chakras it makes one too overly serious and Saturn makes you feel Too Dismal about life. This worked for Hitler, for me it makes me feel not depressed but just blah. Switching the base for Earth to counter the added fire. Taurus sun Feels good but I think Aries feels better. Taurus Moon also feels good but again I think I have to go with Aries. 
 So the Meditation Goes: 
 Chant Makara 7 times into your base chakra.  Chant Rishaba 7 Times into your Sacral Chakra. Chant Mesha 7 Times into Solar chakra.  Chant Mesha 7 times into your Heart Chakra. Chant Rishaba 7 Times into your throat Chakra. Chant Mesha 7 times into your Sixth Chakra.  Chant Mesha 7 times into your Crown Chakra. 
 Focus on each chakra for about a minute after chanting. You can visualize the sign in the chakra. For example for Aries visualize the goat horns on fire in the middle of the chakra and catch the chakra on fire, you can even invoke fire into the chakra. I would recommend about two breaths of fire per chakra with Aries. 
To balance the chakras you can then do the sanskrit 7 times in each one. It doesn't interfere. I don't have to do this full meditation like this as Some of my planets are already in these signs. My Mars Being in Aries sometimes I find a bit too much and I like the Taurus, other times I like to just leave my natural sign as I feel the Taurus takes alot of passion. Often times I just do just  two of these a day and that's enough to give me what I need. This is pretty extreme but I will tell you this is a power house doing all of them. 
 I have also found a way to temporarily change ones Ascendant. There is much more I am working with. But I felt the Gods tell me to post these findings as others could use them. 

The whole benefit I find is vibrating it into the chakra. It for a 24 hour period transforms that chakra into that sign. 
 That is because Taurus is a fixed sign. Capricorn is a cardinal sign. 
 Fixed= Long lasting but can get stuck or lazy
 Cardinal: Self starter, highly motivated but lacks staying power.
 Mutable: Is very flexible, but it is wishy washy. 
 Aries is already a cardinal sign. So to balance the fixed sign of Taurus I use more Aries. As originally I did alot more Taurus. But found myself getting to stuck and not enough Passion. 

This could be interesting research, but I think you underestimated most signs. The Magnum Opus has twelve stages, corresponding to the Zodiac Signs. We wouldn't have 12 Zodiac Signs if all of them weren't important.
Sagittarius is the sign of philosophers, hardly a weak sign. Mutability makes you flexible, easily adaptable to change, creative. All the qualities (cardinal, fixed and mutable) have both positive and negative traits. That is to be considered. The positive traits make up for the negative, because everything is in balance.
I really hate Taurus-y energies, because they feel so alien to my energetic make-up, too material for someone deeply spiritual and mental as me. Yet I don't deem them weak or useless. I do not underestimate them.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, 7 Jan, 2017 at 9:29 p.m., Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Nice work aldric. I have been looking into these mantras as of late. In fact, I was considering starting full blown workings with Aries and Taurus this week to take on their energies, but I figured I did not know much about them. Through research I found that one characteristic of Taurus is that oftentimes it can be lazy.. Have you experienced this with the mantra? After reading that consistently, I found Capricorn may be a better fit for accomplishing things, which is my motive. Also, the idea of vibrating them into a chakra is new to me. I've vibrated the elements into my chakras (only their corresponding element though), but I didn't think about the zodiac mantras. What have you found to be the benefit of this?

On Jan 6, 2017, at 8:58 P[/IMG]aldr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

So the Meditation Goes: 

So to clarify, the sign you vibrate into the chakra will affect whatever the chakra rules
Can you explain, for example, what effect Taurus would have on the throat chakra in particular?
[/IMG]how [/B]th[/IMG]why [/B]it has the said effect
On Jan 8, 2017, at 12:26 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The whole benefit I find is vibrating it into the chakra. It for a 24 hour period transforms that chakra into that sign. 
 That is because Taurus is a fixed sign. Capricorn is a cardinal sign. 
 Fixed= Long lasting but can get stuck or lazy
 Cardinal: Self starter, highly motivated but lacks staying power.
 Mutable: Is very flexible, but it is wishy washy. 
 Aries is already a cardinal sign. So to balance the fixed sign of Taurus I use more Aries. As originally I did alot more Taurus. But found myself getting to stuck and not enough Passion. 

Stardust the magnum opus has 13 steps, not 12
On Jan 8, 2017, at 10:48, Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This could be interesting research, but I think you underestimated most signs. The Magnum Opus has twelve stages, corresponding to the Zodiac Signs. We wouldn't have 12 Zodiac Signs if all of them weren't important.
Sagittarius is the sign of philosophers, hardly a weak sign. Mutability makes you flexible, easily adaptable to change, creative. All the qualities (cardinal, fixed and mutable) have both positive and negative traits. That is to be considered. The positive traits make up for the negative, because everything is in balance.
I really hate Taurus-y energies, because they feel so alien to my energetic make-up, too material for someone deeply spiritual and mental as me. Yet I don't deem them weak or useless. I do not underestimate them.

Nice work aldric. I have been looking into these mantras as of late. In fact, I was considering starting full blown workings with Aries and Taurus this week to take on their energies, but I figured I did not know much about them. Through research I found that one characteristic of Taurus is that oftentimes it can be lazy.. Have you experienced this with the mantra? After reading that consistently, I found Capricorn may be a better fit for accomplishing things, which is my motive. Also, the idea of vibrating them into a chakra is new to me. I've vibrated the elements into my chakras (only their corresponding element though), but I didn't think about the zodiac mantras. What have you found to be the benefit of this?

So the Meditation Goes: 

I agree. Each sign has their positive/negative traits. It would be up to the individual to determine which traits would be beneficial for them. I for one, am too dreamy and not so grounded. Therefore, I find the Earth signs more appealing to work with
On Jan 8, 2017, at 9:48 AM, Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So the Meditation Goes: 

A question....Another number of repetitions could be used?? For example 9? or multiples of 9? And how could it be used for attributes to become permanent? Just use them for a long period?

El Martes 10 de enero de 2017 16:27, Noel Ochoa <noelochoa87@... escribió:

El Martes 10 de enero de 2017 13:14, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escribió:

Stardust the magnum opus has 13 steps, not 12
On Jan 8, 2017, at 10:48, Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So the Meditation Goes: 

Any reps could be used. It cannot become Permanent. As you are masking energy over the energy in your chakras. 
 Your chart is there to stay. The energy will just wear off. Just like we have to meditate everyday. Unfortunately there is no way to make this permanent. 

okay my brother thanks 

El Miércoles 11 de enero de 2017 23:39, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escribió:

Any reps could be used. It cannot become Permanent. As you are masking energy over the energy in your chakras. 
 Your chart is there to stay. The energy will just wear off. Just like we have to meditate everyday. Unfortunately there is no way to make this permanent. 

Aww did I upset you? That's okay, I'll forgive you.I'm just stating, there are 13 steps, not 12. No need to get all huffy about it. Although it DOES sound entertaining, so if you wish to continue getting angry, feel free :)
  Except there is no covering here, moron.
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post15002.html

And you're missing the point of my comment.

Interesting but is it really okay to have such an emphasis on the masculine Zodiacs? because I'm pretty sure there'd be an imbalance of some sort, if not then alright but Scorpio imo is being highly underestimated ._.
I'v been doing a Scorpio mantra since last Samhain and finishing it this Wednesday to complete my 80 day working of 108x scorpio mantras. What I could say is regarding material/physical aspects the energies "take time" to begin manifesting, but spiritually it's noticeable and really helps with meditations for providing that focus/intensity to concentrate without squinting. Thoughts become piercing which amplifies workings greatly and enhances meditation overall.   
Aries, Leo, Capricorn and Scorpio. For me, those energies mean business :)

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:13 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hope they work as well for you as they have for me. :)

This is all very personal. They don't work the same for everyone. I worked with almost all the zodiac mantras in the past and Taurus is totally not for me, it dumbs me down and makes me rather dull. Gemini is also not for me, it gets me so airy that I can't get anything done, plus it makes me feel depressed. Yet I know people who tried Gemini mantra and had the most positive results. 
It largely depends on your own chart. Also there is no such thing as "negative" or "positive" here. What might appear negative for one, can very well be positive for another. It's all down to the person trying these mantras out. From my experience Scorpion is one of the most intense and powerful signs out there, and it's definitely not a "weak" or "negative" sign just because it's a water sign. It's all relative :)  – Thomas

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 12:55 AM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Interesting but is it really okay to have such an emphasis on the masculine Zodiacs? because I'm pretty sure there'd be an imbalance of some sort, if not then alright but Scorpio imo is being highly underestimated ._.
I'v been doing a Scorpio mantra since last Samhain and finishing it this Wednesday to complete my 80 day working of 108x scorpio mantras. What I could say is regarding material/physical aspects the energies "take time" to begin manifesting, but spiritually it's noticeable and really helps with meditations for providing that focus/intensity to concentrate without squinting. Thoughts become piercing which amplifies workings greatly and enhances meditation overall.   
Aries, Leo, Capricorn and Scorpio. For me, those energies mean business :)

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:13 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hope they work as well for you as they have for me. :)

Aww its okay if your upset Star Dust. Ljoss can be a hard one to handle. Just shake it off. :)

Hello Thomas, Thank you for your reply and also to other who posted. That is very interesting, I appreciate your feed back. I too like scorpio. 

I see what others have said about Taurus now. 
 It is though it cannot express itself, it is very slow. and that is what makes it seem to be very expressive. Is the push to come out with it. 
 I also see what others mean about scorpio. It is very focused. 
 I cannot stand taurus mars anymore. It seems non expressive. 
  The chart that we get in this life is caused by our past life. People with Pisces moon suffer insanity because they suffered some horrible mind breaking situation in the past. 
 Or those who have 12th house planets etc. 
 I had a huge revelation the other night. In the dreams I have had of going throughout bombed cities in Germany. There is so much missing. Well I now understand that There was much more hardship to come. My friend that I followed in earnest... I do not make assumptions, or what sounds right. Things have got to spell out in a dream where I can see them. In order to for sure know. But he committed suicide out of horror from those he loved. 
 Some may remember I said I went on a ferry boat to a city with my friend to find his sister. Once retrieved we returned back to the ferry. Well I am sure the story didnt end there.. We then went looking for his wife and kids. We came upon the house. His Sister and I waited outside to give him time either way this went. We then heard a gun shot. When we went into the house, he had shot himself in the head and lay next to his wife and kids who were already dead. 
 I snapped.. To make matters worse this person found me in this life and Dedicated to Satan only to commit suicide in this life and leave me alone again. It seems things follow patterns. The same life repeating itself over and over. But I didnt know how to handle this. I was now responsible for his sister and continuing on alone. I went crazy and became very angry. This is where I gained mars in Aries. 
  I had to be fearless and forge against everything. I wanted to kill everyone. I no longer wanted to hide and run I wanted to kill the enemy. That they inturn may kill me... I no longer wanted to live. There was nothing left to live for. There was only survival. Running everywhere in desolation and mass graves. 
 I have felt this way my entire life. That if I became angered I instantly went back to this. I wanted to kill everyone and be killed. What drives the mars is also the Insanity in my chart. I understand my self a million times more now. 
 If only we knew. This amnesia shit fucks with us so horribly. If we knew who we were. We wouldnt have half the problems. Everything we are in this life is made up of our last life. Or just our life. 
 I no longer want to feel this way. I am tired of either not expressing myself or being outright nasty and Brutal. Has anyone experimented with different mars? 
 I am interested in what others think. What is your favorite mars? 

Hello, can you put capricorn in every chakra will there be any problems like saturns negative energy?

I would think so. Capricorn is nice in a way. Very driven. But they are very depressed people. 
 I hate it in the moon. You are bringing that signs planet with it yes. 

Effects of Capricorn can be bad yes. Yes that would permanent some of scorpios effects in your mars. 

I have tried every sign. The thing I have come to realize is, every sign is powerful. You just have to learn how to use it. I have put every sign in Pisces and still had no problem dealing with people. I think each one is Beautiful for their own uniqueness. I actually use to not like water signs because I thought they were weak. Well now I enjoy the feeling of water signs. The Intuition and psychic abilities. The rush and thrill of exhilaration of emotions and bewilderment. 
 I guess its kinda strange because people don't know what to expect, when one day your an Aries the next a Pisces and the day after that a Leo. But it keeps people guessin hahaha. 
 I think over all the effects are quite good. You learn that you are not your astrology. You become something outside of it all. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

Zodiac Mantras + Shortened Mantras

Use the Planetary Squares as a guide for pronunciation 
As well as Azazels astrology for the sign and planetary characteristics/qualities

Zodiac Mantras:
Aries: Aum Dhim Shrim Lahksmi Narayana Nama
Taurus: Aum Gopalay Uttar Dvajaya Nama
Gemini: Aum Klim Krishnai Nama
Cancer: Aum Hrim Hringarbhaya Avyak Trupine Nama
Leo: Aum Klim Brahamane Jagadadharaya Nama
Virgo: Aum Pim Pitambaraya Nama
Libra: Aum Tatav niranjanaya tarak ramaya Nama
Scorpio: Aum Narayana Suryasinghaya Nama
Sagittarius: Aum Shrim Devkrishanaya Udarjaya Nama
Capricorn: Aum Shrim Vatsalaya Nama
Aquarius: Aum Shri Upendraya acchutaya Nama
Pisces:Aum Klim Uddhritaya Uddharine Nama
<b style="">Shortened Zod[/IMG]
[/B]Aum Mesha Namah     AriesAum Vrishbha Namah. TaurusAum Mithuna Namah.  Gemini Aum Karkata Namah.   CancerAum Simha Namah.    LeoAum Kanya Namah .    Virgo Aum Tula Namah.         libra Aum Vrishika Namah.   Scorpio Aum Dhanu Namah.      SagittariusAum Makaracap Namah. CapricornAum Khumbha Namah.    Aquarius Aum Meena Namah.        Pisces 
Videos:
Aries: https://youtu.be/ZTRDXh8fbNM?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Taurus: https://youtu.be/5knta977B0A?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Gemini: https://youtu.be/lkS2FC11NPE?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Cancer: https://youtu.be/NoPV-n7kiuM?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Leo: https://youtu.be/rZdDt9KivlY?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Virgo: https://youtu.be/HQmeg1HJUUE?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Libra: https://youtu.be/nPRXrX7QYq4?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Scorpio: https://youtu.be/UtzFa720sMo?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Sagittarius: https://youtu.be/z4_WIwZ3d2M?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Capricorn: https://youtu.be/eiLFsqr7O6U?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Aquarius: https://youtu.be/7ROQ0vEurF4?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Pisces: https://youtu.be/wPChKV10yAI?list=PLigu ... ZrACb-W004
Planetary Squares:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... uares.html
Signs:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Signs.html
Planetary Rulerships:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hips..html

On Sep 14, 2017, at 12:21 PM, jyotisha03@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What's the Scorpio Mantra?? Please tell me if you know, I've been looking awhile for it

I just found out this thread. Many kudos to you Due Given Praise Nazi Your Lordship Captain Slapabitch. Yeah you asked for the title now you will get it constantly for the next 10 years.

I'm gonna try a zodiac mix and give feedback in the next days :)

Vadric what do the long and shortened mantras do ? Should we vibrate them in the chakras instead of the simple zodiac words ? Or do they "change" the ascendant/general overtone ?

I would just like to personally (…although through a computer screen…) AHEM! Thank vadric or presents this information that I was (surprisingly) unaware of its existence!
Cheers mate!

Both long and shortened mantras have the same effect, imparting the sign's energies. The shortened mantras are simply the name of the sign but in Sanskrit. So "Simha" is the Sanskrit word for Leo and literally means "the lion". it's the same for the other signs. 
You can use just the Sanskrit word for the sign to keep it simple. So:
Aries - Mesha
Taurus - Vrishabha
Gemini - Mithuna
Cancer - Karkata (I've also found it as Karka)
Leo - Simha
Virgo - Kanya
Libra - Tula
Scorpio - Vrischika
Sagittarius - Dhanu
Capricorn - Makaracap
Aquarius - Khumbha
Pisces - Meena
I haven't delved into the long mantras so much as when I learned of these, I was new and had trouble vibrating mantras so these I put here for reference. 
If you're just vibrating into the chakras, use the single word. Myself and Aldrick have had success with this and it is much quicker.
Aldrick has much more experience with vibrating the Sanskrit words into the chakras so hopefully he can chime in. 
But the premise is this: You can temporarily mask a sign's characteristics in your personality by vibrating a different sign's Sanskrit word into a chakra.
To find what signs your chakras are, check your natal chart to see which signs the chakra's planetary rulers are in:
Saturn - BaseMars - SacralSun - SolarMercury - HeartVenus - ThroatMoon - SixthJupiter - Crown
Then from there you can experiment.
I'd like to note though, these mantras aren't limited to vibrating into the chakras.
You can use these just like other Sanskrit words as this incorporates the sign's energies. So Magick, thoughtforms, destruction spells.
I'm currently experimenting with vibrating these into a Servitor. I'm using Tejas(fire) and Simha(Leo) to empower it with the purpose of attracting popularity. It's had noticeable effects thus far so it works
As for Magickal workings, I don't have  experience with this but brainstorming some ideas, you can use this to offset a characteristic that makes an enemy successful. 
For example, influencing a charismatic individual with energies intended to make them dull and boring; or influencing a driven, highly logical individual with energies intended to make them emotional, thus imparting paralyzing inner turmoil.
This is trickier though because you have to take into account their qualities and elemental dominances/weaknesses when constructing the energies of your working. Not worth the time for a working in my opinion but I will get to it
Self Empowerment workings I am unsure of. My thought is that doing a working with a Zodiac Sanskrit word will allow you to permanently incorporate a specific attribute. Though I feel there is more to it than that, like something is missing. Possibly that you have to direct the energy to something specific like reversing a negative characteristic from a sign. I need to refine my thoughts on it but I plan to test this soon

On Sep 16, 2017, at 4:47 AM, decipimurspecierecti@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Vadric what do the long and shortened mantras do ? Should we vibrate them in the chakras instead of the simple zodiac words ? Or do they "change" the ascendant/general overtone ?

aldric.strickland88 & Valdric:
You guys rock thanks alot for these extensive information about the zodiac mantras!!
I am definitely looking forward to work with them!^-^

Thanks for the info, Vadric, but I'd like to chime in on one tiny point.

Mercury rules the Throat, and Venus rules the Heart, my sibling. I'm aware that in the Full Chakra Meditation page (possibly among others), this is mixed up but if you check the King & Queen Meditation page, HPS Maxine specifically states that Father Satan Himself has confirmed that Throat Chakra is the Mercury Chakra. Humans, even HPs can sometimes make small organizational errors like this, but Father's word is king.

My best regards to you. :)

I do not see where she made that assertion in the King and Queen meditation page.

It is the same year as the Chakras information page as well as the Full Chakra meditation page.

mutlak.gercek666. You sir are wrong.
Before spreading misinfo you should ask someone knowledgeable about something you are not aware of.

No Venus is throat(5th) and Mercury is heart(4th).

I remember getting confused by this in the beginning because there's this mistake on the JOS but if I remember correctly Johnson Akemi replied my with this answer as well as the fact that the JOS.org needs some update but time is precious.

Same as the page for Venus square and Mercury square both are intertwined. It says that the Venus square empowers the heart and vice-versa but after having pointed out this mistake in the forums before
I have been undoubtedly showed that Venus is 5th and Mercury 4th.

Also note the roman Goddess Venus is the God Mars' wife.
Mars(2nd chakra) & Venus(5th chakra) are working as a pair.
Same with the 3rd & 6th and the 1st & 7th.
4th is neuter (not male nor female).
(1,2,3 = Male  / 5,6,7 = Female )

Also HPS Maxine explained how over-focusing on the 4th chakra is toxic.
That's one of the reason why it's promoted everywhere.
She made a comparison with the planet & metal Mercury that is toxic.

HP Mageson666:''This is connected to the throat chakra, which Venus rules which is why Siva is called the blue throated one.''
''Venus rules the element of air, which is the breath of life and spirit which element is sound and the blue light of creation. Which is ruled by Mercury on a level but Venus on the highest level.''

The quoted sermon above:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 42a5b3610b

Hope that could be of help^-^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back