Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Zodiac Mantras Variation

aldric.strickland88

Aum Mesha Namah     AriesAum Vrishbha Namah. TaurusAum Mithuna Namah.  Gemini Aum Karkata Namah.   CancerAum Simha Namah.    LeoAum Kanya Namah .    Virgo Aum Tula Namah.         libra Aum Vrishika Namah.   Scorpio Aum Dhanu Namah.      SagittariusAum Makaracap Namah. CapricornAum Khumbha Namah.    Aquarius Aum Meena Namah.        Pisces 
This seems to be a good shorten vibration for the Constellations. The name of each sign has Rasi at the end, like Mesha Rasi. Rasi just means Constellation. If you feel you want to play with that word as well, go for it. I am experimenting with them right now. This is a lot of fun, I'm glad Shannon thought of this. 

From: aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Zodiac Mantras Variation
Sent: Mon, Feb 8, 2016 1:22:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Aum Mesha Namah     AriesAum Vrishbha Namah. TaurusAum Mithuna Namah.  Gemini Aum Karkata Namah.   CancerAum Simha Namah.    LeoAum Kanya Namah .    Virgo Aum Tula Namah.         libra Aum Vrishika Namah.   Scorpio Aum Dhanu Namah.      SagittariusAum Makaracap Namah. CapricornAum Khumbha Namah.    Aquarius Aum Meena Namah.        Pisces 
This seems to be a good shorten vibration for the Constellations. The name of each sign has Rasi at the end, like Mesha Rasi. Rasi just means Constellation. If you feel you want to play with that word as well, go for it. I am experimenting with them right now. This is a lot of fun, I'm glad Shannon thought of this. 

[/TD]

Is it okay to start the zodiac mantra on any day, or do you have to do it on a specific day?

I'm trying to do the zodiac mantra of athletics, which is Scorpio or Aries. I'm in a high school basketball team and I'm trying to be the best basketball player.

FYI, I'm always meditating and doing RTRs.
Hail Father Satan!

Please how do we use this and what do each do

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
From: aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Zodiac Mantras Variation
Sent: Mon, Feb 8, 2016 1:22:04 PM

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Aum Mesha Namah     AriesAum Vrishbha Namah. TaurusAum Mithuna Namah.  Gemini Aum Karkata Namah.   CancerAum Simha Namah.    LeoAum Kanya Namah .    Virgo Aum Tula Namah.         libra Aum Vrishika Namah.   Scorpio Aum Dhanu Namah.      SagittariusAum Makaracap Namah. CapricornAum Khumbha Namah.    Aquarius Aum Meena Namah.        Pisces 

[/TD]

Sure, there are various sources I have checked and compared. Along with other vibrations. I noticed that om was constantly interchangeable with Aum. Om Ang Angarkay Namah. Would be much better as just Aum Angarkay Namah for instance. 
I found where Maxine got certain chants and how she worded them. Here is one source on the zodiacs of various cultures. 
The Origin of the Zodiac.  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back