Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

.ZIP & .RAR FORMAT FILES FOR ALL REVERSE TORAH RITUALS!!!!

Anytime!!! ^-^

---In [email protected], <deontabray@... wrote :

Thank you.
On Jun 16, 2016 12:28 PM, "donotfearthetruth666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
 Since JOS is down, I made all of the info for old and new members of the JOS!!!

.zip format: https://www.mediafire.com/?57dcdnkyg7gbuw3 .rar format: https://www.mediafire.com/?57dcdnkyg7gbuw3 
HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF ORION FOREVER!

Angelfire's whole server was been shut down by the kikes.
We are hitting them where it hurts, we must fight them harder then ever!!

There is a other server name Satan's heaven but angel fire is more organized.
On Jun 17, 2016 2:13 PM, "'donotfearthetruth666@...' donotfearthetruth666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Demons have better things to do then just sit around and protect a server.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  Co[/IMG]donotfearthetruth666@... [HellsAr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

I just want to add here. Satan didn't just leave me high and dry here. For the past month, they let me know the site was no longer secure. They pushed me REAL hard, working me hours and hours every day to get my files, PDFs and codes for the webpages all organized, which I did.

The JoS is massive and also the JoS affiliated websites. I will have a JoS temporary site up very soon, along with listing JoS mirror sites that can be accessed.

Given what I have heard, the server Lycos/Angelfire was attacked.
This definitely seems to be the case, as even for maintenance in the past, they always gave customers prior warning.

Also, there is nothing being said concerning this by the server which again indicates an attack. Many websites around the world hosted on this server are seriously down, many people are extremely upset and worse.

I am hoping it will be back up soon, but in the meantime, keep checking here as I will do my best to keep everyone up to date regarding this, and a temporary JoS website.

Again, Satan, Lilith, and our Gods didn't just let this happen. First of all, they don't have total control. This is why we are at war. Secondly, they foresaw this and let me know and pushed me real hard to get all of the codes, graphics, webpages, PDFs and everything else saved and organized.

I have experienced personal losses in my life, as this sort of thing is true to life, but I can tell you, Satan has always looked out for me. One time I remember, Tulsa was hit by a real bad ice storm which knocked out the power for close to 2 weeks. I remember the day before, Satan prepared me and saw to it that I had good hot meals for the entire time. There was no heat or hot water for most of the city which was declared a disaster.

That was one. Satan and Lilith have always been there for me and have always helped me whenever I experienced any problems.

Like I said, I knew ahead of time regarding the JoS sites that they were no longer secure. We will get through this.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org
_________

On Jun 17, 2016 2:13 PM, "'donotfearthetruth666@...'donotfearthetruth666@...[HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Come on there must be a way that a demon can protect   the server.

Another thing... Given information on the internet, some of it on different news outlets, the Jews are getting tired. Some high profile censors can no longer deal with the antisemitism online, as it is getting to be like trying to plug up holes in a dam.
Too many people know. Not just
Spiritual Satanists, but all kinds of different people of various beliefs and such.

Yesterday, HP Hooded Cobra made a post regarding the RTR communications ritual. He accidentally wrote it a bit backwards, as he was engaged at JoS being attacked. He corrected it, but I am reiterating, stay on top of doing the RTR communications ritual, as this has been causing them extreme damage of which they will never recover.

The winner is always the last one standing. If all the others fall 7 times, then stand up for the 8th time. There is a log of reliable information that the enemy is getting tired. Many can "no longer handle all of the antisemitism."
Like trying to plug up holes in a dam...

www.joyofsatan.org

"maxine.dietrich666" <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote:

I just want to add here. Satan didn't just leave me high and dry here. For the past month, they let me know the site was no longer secure. They pushed me REAL hard, working me hours and hours every day to get my files, PDFs and codes for the webpages all organized, which I did.

The JoS is massive and also the JoS affiliated websites. I will have a JoS temporary site up very soon, along with listing JoS mirror sites that can be accessed.

Given what I have heard, the server Lycos/Angelfire was attacked.
This definitely seems to be the case, as even for maintenance in the past, they always gave customers prior warning.

Also, there is nothing being said concerning this by the server which again indicates an attack. Many websites around the world hosted on this server are seriously down, many people are extremely upset and worse.

I am hoping it will be back up soon, but in the meantime, keep checking here as I will do my best to keep everyone up to date regarding this, and a temporary JoS website.

Again, Satan, Lilith, and our Gods didn't just let this happen. First of all, they don't have total control. This is why we are at war. Secondly, they foresaw this and let me know and pushed me real hard to get all of the codes, graphics, webpages, PDFs and everything else saved and organized.

I have experienced personal losses in my life, as this sort of thing is true to life, but I can tell you, Satan has always looked out for me. One time I remember, Tulsa was hit by a real bad ice storm which knocked out the power for close to 2 weeks. I remember the day before, Satan prepared me and saw to it that I had good hot meals for the entire time. There was no heat or hot water for most of the city which was declared a disaster.

That was one. Satan and Lilith have always been there for me and have always helped me whenever I experienced any problems.

Like I said, I knew ahead of time regarding the JoS sites that they were no longer secure. We will get through this.

www.joyofsatan.org
_________

On Jun 17, 2016 2:13 PM, "'donotfearthetruth666@...'donotfearthetruth666@...[HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Come on there must be a way that a demon can protect   the server.

Yes, and do you saw news about killed jewish female politian in England?

-------- Original message --------
From: "donotfearthetruth666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date: 17/06/2016 13:51 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] .ZIP & .RAR FORMAT FILES FOR ALL REVERSE TORAH RITUALS!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back