Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

YouTube is out to get me it seems

The owners of YouTube have repeatedly requested me to use my real name instead of iknowthetruth88. Are they that crazy or do they think that I am that stupid. Fighting for Satan and revealing His Truth to this world doesn't come without a price it seems. I refuse to stop spreading the Truth online! I don't care if YouTube is owned by Google and controlled by Big Brother, I'm not scared. If they force-ably change my ID to my real name, then I will have to close my account. However the Same Day, I will upload all of those videos on my other account. If that doesn't work then I will buy a disposable cell phone just to create another account and then upload all of the videos Again.
Obviously they are Scared. I find this Hilarious though, I mean the videos don't even have that many views on them. We Must continue to Fight for Satan, no matter what. I just wanted to share this with all of you.
 Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Yes jewgoogle is owned by the yids. Jewtube has  all kinds of tricks such as rigging the vist counter to always stay low to attempt to bury pages they don't like by secret and thus trying to not tip anyone off to their agenda's.etc
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:59:16 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] YouTube is out to get me it seems
  The owners of YouTube have repeatedly requested me to use my real name instead of iknowthetruth88. Are they that crazy or do they think that I am that stupid. Fighting for Satan and revealing His Truth to this world doesn't come without a price it seems. I refuse to stop spreading the Truth online! I don't care if YouTube is owned by Google and controlled by Big Brother, I'm not scared. If they force-ably change my ID to my real name, then I will have to close my account. However the Same Day, I will upload all of those videos on my other account. If that doesn't work then I will buy a disposable cell phone just to create another account and then upload all of the videos Again.
Obviously they are Scared. I find this Hilarious though, I mean the videos don't even have that many views on them. We Must continue to Fight for Satan, no matter what. I just wanted to share this with all of you.
 Hail Father Satan!!
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

<td val[/IMG]Good job you must be exposing a nerve.Keep it up.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] YouTube is out to get me it seems
Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 7:59:16 AM

<td val[/IMG]   The owners of YouTube have repeatedly requested me to use my real name instead of iknowthetruth88. Are they that crazy or do they think that I am that stupid. Fighting for Satan and revealing His Truth to this world doesn't come without a price it seems. I refuse to stop spreading the Truth online! I don't care if YouTube is owned by Google and controlled by Big Brother, I'm not scared. If they force-ably change my ID to my real name, then I will have to close my account. However the Same Day, I will upload all of those videos on my other account. If that doesn't work then I will buy a disposable cell phone just to create another account and then upload all of the videos Again.
 Hail Father Satan!!
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan
[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html any of that helps also you could add venus energy, and runes that work according to your situation: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html a personal variation on this is the energy ball placed in someones heart chakra for love would be best programmed with your desires colors runic orgasm elements planitary or star energy or anything you want to add. Affirm the whole thing in present present tense 8 times or 9 times is the number of permenence you can use this ball is or this energy construct etc http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tform.html the energy ball is my own personal variation on the thoughtform thing but I have experemented with this had them placed on me etc that is actually my preferred way of sending energy to people for things when it is really needed or banishing places of negative energy/entities but it can be used for pretty much anything including black magick and there are as many variations on energy constructs as you can think of for different purposes btw. You likely want this to be greenish orange for attracting someone back into your life.
This should help you.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rory Johnson" <jrory578@... wrote:

Is there a ritual for someone to get back together with you
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012 5:52:35 pm
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],"agentofsatanswill666@..." <agentofsatanswill666@...
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] YouTube is out to get me it seems

Good job you must be exposing a nerve.Keep it up.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Thanks
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2012 9:05:56 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: YouTube is out to get me it seems

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html any of that helps also you could add venus energy, and runes that work according to your situation: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html a personal variation on this is the energy ball placed in someones heart chakra for love would be best programmed with your desires colors runic orgasm elements planitary or star energy or anything you want to add. Affirm the whole thing in present present tense 8 times or 9 times is the number of permenence you can use this ball is or this energy construct etc http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tform.html the energy ball is my own personal variation on the thoughtform thing but I have experemented with this had them placed on me etc that is actually my preferred way of sending energy to people for things when it is really needed or banishing places of negative energy/entities but it can be used for pretty much anything including black magick and there are as many variations on ene

<td val[/IMG]ageofsatan.com

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: YouTube is out to get me it seems
Sent: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 7:52:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Where is the hells army in South Africa ?
Sent from my iPad
[/TD]

Jozi we are hire!

Sent from my iPad

On 15 Oct 2012, at 3:09 PM, ndodekhayankolisa@... wrote:

I'm new in this group and Satanism. Any Satanist in South Africa Johannesburg? Plz reply
Sent from my BlackBerry®

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

yeah, you tube is on my shitlist, i unfriended Jesus on Facebook what a fagot asshole, we had words i also unfriended archangel micheal thats probably his fagot booty buddy. i feel like ive lost the battle today, but tomorrows another day. Those scumbags use psychological warfare on me, & i will not forgive them. tidbit, when those Xtians r decapitated by our government do u honestly think that fagot jesus is going to stop it from happening? JESUS AINT SAVING SHIT, *TRUST*

Wait a second, do you seriously believe that jewsus and the archasshole michael, both of them who don't exist now at all were on jewbook and added you as a friend? In that case I have to laugh because this is funnier than the guy who thought his Guardian Demon contacted him vie Yahoo instant messenger. LOL. Or are you just trolling?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fran117b" <fran117b@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

yeah, you tube is on my shitlist, i unfriended Jesus on Facebook what a fagot asshole, we had words i also unfriended archangel micheal thats probably his fagot booty buddy. i feel like ive lost the battle today, but tomorrows another day. Those scumbags use psychological warfare on me, & i will not forgive them. tidbit, when those Xtians r decapitated by our government do u honestly think that fagot jesus is going to stop it from happening? JESUS AINT SAVING SHIT, *TRUST*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back