Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Your thoughts, please, Brothers and Sisters...

Belial_666

Greetings, my dear Brothers and Sisters

I have recently noticed black apparitions, without clear features, or form, floating around my self and my bedroom walls and ceilings, during the night.

They bring me only warmth, calm and peaceful feelings.

My questions are...

What or who could these Beings be?

Could they be sent from our Father to protect or guide me?

I would be interested to know if you, my brethren, have experienced this sensation, or anything like it...

Ave Satanas! Hail Satan! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

They could be what you think they are. You never know. I'd advise asking Father or your Guardian Demon what the apparitions are.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

I have recently noticed black apparitions, without clear features, or form, floating around my self and my bedroom walls and ceilings, during the night.

My questions are...

I would be interested to know if you, my brethren, have experienced this sensation, or anything like it...

Thank you, Dauntae, I will :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dauntae" <dauntae96@... wrote:

They could be what you think they are. You never know. I'd advise asking Father or your Guardian Demon what the apparitions are.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

My questions are...

I did my Dedication tonight, and spoke to our Father. He said they were sent to protect me. From what, I don't know...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dauntae" <dauntae96@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

My questions are...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back