Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Your Site ROCKS!!!

nocchi_sprocket

Hello, my name is Zac, and id just like to say how that the joy of satan is the best site ever. I ran accross the site last night around 9:30, it is now 8:30 am, i stayed up all night reading articles, meditations, techniques, experiences etc, i was so amazed and astonished by the imput, ethics and hard work put into the research. I Had to join this group so i could say thank you, and so others new that your site has really opend my mind, and i know will ultimately change my life for the better, Again, a big THANK YOU and Hail Satan!!!! ^_^

I agree! It's awesome! I stumbled across it on Halloween (coincidentally) a few years ago. I also stayed up all night, and was reading it for about 5+ hours a day for who knows how long. I dedicated within hours of finding it. It just feels like "home", you know?

Anyway, welcome to the group :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nocchi_sprocket" <nocchi.sprocket@... wrote:

Hello, my name is Zac, and id just like to say how that the joy of satan is the best site ever. I ran accross the site last night around 9:30, it is now 8:30 am, i stayed up all night reading articles, meditations, techniques, experiences etc, i was so amazed and astonished by the imput, ethics and hard work put into the research. I Had to join this group so i could say thank you, and so others new that your site has really opend my mind, and i know will ultimately change my life for the better, Again, a big THANK YOU and Hail Satan!!!! ^_^

Ya know a thought occurs to me (a good one by the way).  Teaching oneself to stay up that late once in awhile can be a good thing.  I mean if you are one that lives with others it can be good to get used to hours of the day others are not awake.  
Anyway moving on
Once you are ready to dedicate feel free to ask any questions you want especially on finding certain supplies for it.  As it does say candle colors are red, black, and blue some have trouble finding black here and keep in mind if this sort of thing turns out to be your current situation then remember that red and/ or blue alone is fine. 
Also do not dedicate on a void moon.  They tell folks here not to do some things on here on those days(that dedicating being one of those things).
http://www.drstandley.com/Void_of_Cours ... 2012.shtml
This link will tell you when these days are.
Any other questions I can answer feel free to ask anytime and I and many of the other good people here will assist you best we can.
Good luck my friend
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 20, 2012, at 8:10 AM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I agree! It's awesome! I stumbled across it on Halloween (coincidentally) a few years ago. I also stayed up all night, and was reading it for about 5+ hours a day for who knows how long. I dedicated within hours of finding it. It just feels like "home", you know?

Anyway, welcome to the group :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "nocchi_sprocket" <nocchi.sprocket@... wrote:

=

<td val[/IMG]Glad you are here Zac!

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/19/12, nocchi_sprocket <nocchi.sprocket@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Your Site ROCKS!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 10:38 PM

[/TD]

How d[/IMG]</var> it?

Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 9:45:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Your Site ROCKS!!!

<td vAl[/IMG]Glad you are here Zac!

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]
Not sure you asking me or the previous poster HPDON,But I was on SIN and someone there talked about JoS,and out of curiosity I checked it out,and never went back to that group.This will always be my home.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Apr 21, 2012 2:13:21 AM

<td val[/IMG]   How d[/IMG]</var> it?

To: [email protected] Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 9:45:18 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Glad you are here Zac!

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]
[/TD]

This is hardly surprising. Seriously, if somebody said that they DIDN'T find the JoS site amazing, THEN I would be surprised!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Glad you are here Zac!

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Yup

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Your Site ROCKS!!!
Sent: Sat, Apr 21, 2012 3:59:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   This is hardly surprising. Seriously, if somebody said that they DIDN'T find the JoS site amazing, THEN I would be surprised!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Glad you are here Zac!

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

Satan works in mystirious ways. I also "stumbled" on this site as a Leveyan. It confirmed what I already knew in my heart-that Satan is real and not evil.

know you didnt ask me this nor was i even in this topic but ill share how i found it because i kind of like how i found JoS, i was on a paranormal image board and i would visit it everyday looking for "something" i always would look around looking for something that i knew would hit me eventually and then someone posted a JoS link and never ever heard Satan really brought up (i was atheist in an atheist family with atheist friends, kind of lucky :D) and basically went on it got hooked realized how real and true this was and like many of us say it was like finding home and dedicated within the next few days!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

How did you come across it?

Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 9:45:18 PM

Glad you are here Zac!

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back