Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

.....you gotta be shitting me.

angryshaman666

The Michael Brown shooting last year that started these ferguson town riots may actually be another Obama propaganda hoax to start a race war.
I've re-read several things and articles that cover this and even looked into the obituary records.
NO MICHAEL BROWN WAS LISTED AS DECEASED IN OBITUARIES.
The so called family members and his parents DID NOT HAVE HIM  LISTED AS A RELATIVE IN RECORDS.

THE FAKE SHOOTING OF MICHAEL BROWN IN FERGUSON EXPOSED! - IT'S A HOAX!  This video has clippings of the obituary searches and records of the "family" of Michael Brown.
Now there IS a Michael Brown who died over a week BEFORE the shooting but not in the state of Missouri.
Guess where the REAL Michael Brown is from? California.

And by comparing the photos of the REAL Michael Brown to the pics of the "victim" you find that they are 2 totally different people.

We know this isn't the first time this happened where Obama faked a media killing to start a race war or push gun control laws.
Sandy Hook was a HOAX with no bodies and nothing but the worst crisis actors I have ever seen, SMILING AND LAUGHING ABOUT THEIR KIDS BEING DEAD ON CAMERA.
Sandy Hook also listed a little girl named Allison Wyatt as dead and the photo they used https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpre ... aubert.jpg  Actually is a girl named LILY GAUBERT. Lily's mother filed lawsuits to have her daughter's picture taken off the media because this girl is ALIVE and was NEVER INVOLVED IN A SHOOTING.

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY ON THE INTERNET, ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK!
THE JEWS WILL STEAL YOUR IDENTITY AND USE IT AS PROPAGANDA IN FAKE SHOOTINGS!
THEY DID THIS WITH 18 ARABS THAT THEY BLAMED FOR 9/11!

All records and evidence prove that these shootings are FAKE and only serve to incite riots and push anti-gun laws!
Are there riots in Ferguson? YES. OF COURSE!
Looting? YES!
Stupid and retardedly violent protesters? THEY ARE ACTING LIKE RABID CHIMPANZEES AND LYING ON THE GROUND LIKE CORPSES IN PROTEST.

What's the problem with this? THEY ARE NOT ONLY RIOTING, BUT THEY ARE RIOTING OVER A FAKE SHOOTING!

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE "NO FLAGGING" CHALLENGE WHERE THE JEWVERNMENT USED THAT CHARLESTON CHURCH SHOOTING HOAX TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE TPP BEING PASSED AND MAKE THEM GO NUTS OVER THE CONFEDERATE FLAG!

It's more Obama media circuses meant to incite chaos and he has sadly succeeded in doing so.
Ferguson is a war zone losing their mind over a FAKE SHOOTING.
What can JEWbama do with this?
These riots could give him an excuse to declare martial law and round people up in FEMA GULAGS!

THAT'S THE GOAL OF THESE RIOTS THE JEWS KEEP CAUSING WITH PROPAGANDA!
FAKE SHOOTING OR NOT, THEY WILL USE THE MEDIA TO INCITE CHAOS SO OBAMA CAN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND PULL HIS COMMUNIST DEATH TAKEOVER!

CURSE THE JEWS HARDER THAN EVER!
STEP UP THE REVERSE TORAH RITUALS!
THERE CAN BE NO COINCIDENCE THAT JADE HELM AND THE JEWISH NEW YEAR ARE INTERTWINED!
THE JEWS ARE ALREADY CHANTING TORAH HEXES!
WE MUST COUNTER THIS WITH DAILY REVERSE TORAH RITUALS!
IT ALL TIES TOGETHER!

The most "holy" day of the jews coincided with nearly EVERY major stock market crash!
That's no mistake! The jews are timing these acts along with their torah hexes!
We MUST counter this with reverse torah rituals and rune curses daily! Every day from now to October at the least, we must redouble our curses and reverse torah rituals!

The jews have always timed their torah hexes to coincide with their attacks on a nation!

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Honestly. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
On Aug 11, 2015, 6:54:55 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: The Michael Brown shooting last year that started these ferguson town riots may actually be another Obama propaganda hoax to start a race war.
I've re-read several things and articles that cover this and even looked into the obituary records.
The so called family members and his parents DID NOT HAVE HIM LISTED AS A RELATIVE IN RECORDS.

THE FAKE SHOOTING OF MICHAEL BROWN IN FERGUSON EXPOSED! - IT'S A HOAX! This video has clippings of the obituary searches and records of the "family" of Michael Brown.
Now there IS a Michael Brown who died over a week BEFORE the shooting but not in the state of Missouri.

And by comparing the photos of the REAL Michael Brown to the pics of the "victim" you find that they are 2 totally different people.

We know this isn't the first time this happened where Obama faked a media killing to start a race war or push gun control laws.
Sandy Hook was a HOAX with no bodies and nothing but the worst crisis actors I have ever seen, SMILING AND LAUGHING ABOUT THEIR KIDS BEING DEAD ON CAMERA.
Sandy Hook also listed a little girl named Allison Wyatt as dead and the photo they used https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpre ... aubert.jpg Actually is a girl named LILY GAUBERT. Lily's mother filed lawsuits to have her daughter's picture taken off the media because this girl is ALIVE and was NEVER INVOLVED IN A SHOOTING.

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY ON THE INTERNET, ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK!

All records and evidence prove that these shootings are FAKE and only serve to incite riots and push anti-gun laws!
Looting? YES!
Stupid and retardedly violent protesters? THEY ARE ACTING LIKE RABID CHIMPANZEES AND LYING ON THE GROUND LIKE CORPSES IN PROTEST.

What's the problem with this? THEY ARE NOT ONLY RIOTING, BUT THEY ARE RIOTING OVER A FAKE SHOOTING!

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE "NO FLAGGING" CHALLENGE WHERE THE JEWVERNMENT USED THAT CHARLESTON CHURCH SHOOTING HOAX TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE TPP BEING PASSED AND MAKE THEM GO NUTS OVER THE CONFEDERATE FLAG!

It's more Obama media circuses meant to incite chaos and he has sadly succeeded in doing so.
These riots could give him an excuse to declare martial law and round people up in FEMA GULAGS!

FAKE SHOOTING OR NOT, THEY WILL USE THE MEDIA TO INCITE CHAOS SO OBAMA CAN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND PULL HIS COMMUNIST DEATH TAKEOVER!

THERE CAN BE NO COINCIDENCE THAT JADE HELM AND THE JEWISH NEW YEAR ARE INTERTWINED!
IT ALL TIES TOGETHER!

The most "holy" day of the jews coincided with nearly EVERY major stock market crash!
We MUST counter this with reverse torah rituals and rune curses daily! Every day from now to October at the least, we must redouble our curses and reverse torah rituals!

The jews have always timed their torah hexes to coincide with their attacks on a nation!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

I just did a shitload of research as well (I like to verify my facts before I start to believe them). I can't find a michael brown death in missouri that is anywhere below 30 years old... Nothing!!

Indeed. Obama's been doing the same shit ever since he took office.

On Thursday, August 13, 2015 8:50 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Now, THIS one is getting interesting.

That I do not know.The guy who made the attached video was the one who looked through the obituaries and posted the results.He found that the real Michael Brown was from california and 28 years old when he died over a week before Obama stole his identity and used it to start propaganda riots.

On Friday, August 14, 2015 11:45 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So, what sites could a search for the gravesite or the obituary be done on for myself.

Have you, yourself, done any searches for.Michael Brown's obituary?

I did. And I found a couple of entries.

We SS do our own research and don't just take someone else's word for anything.

:)

the ones I found so far don't contain any specific information to discredit the identity theft theory.
and the fact remains that near as I can tell his "parents" don't have anyone listed "michael brown" as relatives.

On Saturday, August 15, 2015 9:16 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Have you, yourself, done any searches for.Michael Brown's obituary?

I did. And I found a couple of entries.

We SS do our own research and don't just take someone else's word for anything.

There is nothing fake about it,.pay attention he really was shot over a year ago and the officer got off free. Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android device
On Aug 12, 2015 11:20 AM, "willy engren martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Honestly. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

On Aug 11, 2015, 6:54:55 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: The Michael Brown shooting last year that started these ferguson town riots may actually be another Obama propaganda hoax to start a race war.
The so called family members and his parents DID NOT HAVE HIM LISTED AS A RELATIVE IN RECORDS.

THE FAKE SHOOTING OF MICHAEL BROWN IN FERGUSON EXPOSED! - IT'S A HOAX! This video has clippings of the obituary searches and records of the "family" of Michael Brown.

Sandy Hook also listed a little girl named Allison Wyatt as dead and the photo they used https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpre ... aubert.jpg Actually is a girl named LILY GAUBERT. Lily's mother filed lawsuits to have her daughter's picture taken off the media because this girl is ALIVE and was NEVER INVOLVED IN A SHOOTING.

Looting? YES!

IT ALL TIES TOGETHER!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Here's one. Granted, it's now archived on legacy but, that's how things are done these days.

I'd bet you could see the original obituary in the newspaper archives

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/delawa ... =172213385

As for the online search for his parent's relatives, I've done a search on myself and didn't see my own kids or most of my siblings. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Your title is accurate though. Someone on jewtube shitted you. And, I'm saying this out of love.

Hail Father Satan, forever!

The point isn't whether or not it's fake, if it DID happen, this guy got shot after robbing a store and attacking the cops.If it's another Obama hoax made from media propaganda and identity theft, then it still serves the purpose of starting a race war so JEWbama can declare martial law.
Either way the media's purpose with this story and the fact that they will not stop reminding those "black lives matter" retards is to stir up violent insanity and incite a race war so JEWbama can declare martial law and throw America into the FEMA gulags!
One way or the other it's still part of Obama's plan for a communist takeover via media brainwashing and riots!

On Friday, August 14, 2015 3:26 AM, "Ovril REID kdoemain@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is nothing fake about it,.pay attention he really was shot over a year ago and the officer got off free. Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android device
On Aug 12, 2015 11:20 AM, "willy engren martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Honestly. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Looting? YES!

IT ALL TIES TOGETHER!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

again, the point isn't whether or not it's fake. the point is that Obama and the JEW media are using that shooting as propaganda to incite a race war so JEWbama can throw us all in FEMA gulags.

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 8:22 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Here's one. Granted, it's now archived on legacy but, that's how things are done these days.

I'd bet you could see the original obituary in the newspaper archives

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/delawa ... =172213385

As for the online search for his parent's relatives, I've done a search on myself and didn't see my own kids or most of my siblings. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Your title is accurate though. Someone on jewtube shitted you. And, I'm saying this out of love.

Because you have been brain washed into thinking so. The gov has many fake operations to get things to go their way all the time. They do it in other countrys and they do it in ours as well. The media itself is a lie even if they may tell some truths. Found out for yourself and have a inquisitive mind.

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 8:39 PM, "Ovril REID kdoemain@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Looting? YES!

IT ALL TIES TOGETHER!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Oh. I get it. The point ISN'T whether or not it's faked.

And that's WHY this was opened up about how it was all faked.

Makes perfect broccoli.

We know the kikes want a global slave state. And, to this end, they.must disarm the populace.

But running around saying very real events are all faked AND using these cheap, shitty, shoddily-made jewtube videos as "evidence" makes those of us not wanting to sound like screaming 5-year-olds look bad.

But James, didn't you see?

NOW the point ISN'T whether they're faked or not.

The argument changed.

NOW, THAT WASN'T EVEN THE WHOLE POINT ALL ALONG!

@no stateYou tend to not have the best judgement on certain issues either. And I never specifically said with any certainty it was a hoax now was that the point.My point was that the news is bullshit and they always either twist actual events or just plain make things up to serve their agenda with the goal of starting riots so JEWbama can get away with his martial law takeover.

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 11:28 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

We know the kikes want a global slave state. And, to this end, they.must disarm the populace.

But running around saying very real events are all faked AND using these cheap, shitty, shoddily-made jewtube videos as "evidence" makes those of us not wanting to sound like screaming 5-year-olds look bad.

In all of theseso called racist murders that are nationally televised I can't.. can't seem to figure out at what point it became about race. Everyone always talks about ba cops. I must have dealt with thousands of police officers in my lifetime, and like... 99.9999% of them are good cops, some of them are excellent cops, and like what... like.. 6 or more that I remember have actually been assfucks. But seriously George Zimmerman looksl ike a fucking mexican, you remember that whole trayvon martin deal. theres no extra specialns to a crime, if a white man, kills a black man, theres nothing prejudiced about it. or "racist" as it's popular to say. just communist nonsense like Obama's nobel peace prize. 

On Monday, August 17, 2015 12:24 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Because you have been brain washed into thinking so. The gov has many fake operations to get things to go their way all the time. They do it in other countrys and they do it in ours as well. The media itself is a lie even if they may tell some truths. Found out for yourself and have a inquisitive mind.

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 8:39 PM, "Ovril REID kdoemain@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Looting? YES!

IT ALL TIES TOGETHER!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

why do you continue to argue semantics every time anyone mentions how corrupt and full of shit the media is?Whatever the story the media pushes it always has the JEW world order agenda as the goal.actual events become misrepresented, other events are staged, others are half and half and others become flat out satire, all for the purpose of brainwashing the populace to incite riots.

What we need to focus on is waging spiritual and information warfare against the jews, not argue semantics over some media circus.This is exactly what the jews want you to do!

On Monday, August 17, 2015 12:50 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

But James, didn't you see?

NOW the point ISN'T whether they're faked or not.

The argument changed.

NOW, THAT WASN'T EVEN THE WHOLE POINT ALL ALONG!

Now, I'm arguing semantics?

No. I simply called bullshit on your claim that the shooting was faked and then YOU turned and said the point ISN'T that it's faked.

We all know the jews want everyone disarmed. Falling for these disinformation campaigns kind of discredits what needs to be said though.

And I'm beginning to think you're pushing the disinformation campaigns on purpose.

@fake name the original post reads as you not only sharing the video as if it's valid, you even claim to have "looked into the obituary records myself."

Upon asking you what sites I might search, you then change to you having not actually searched, yourself.

Then, when I point out that I was able to find a couple, you changed to "again, (as if you've said it multiple times) the point ISN'T that they're faked..."

Anyone who reads this thread from start to finish will be able to see this for themselves.

I guess this discussion is pointless because no matter what is said, you'll try writing it around and dance around the subject. You'll say things were said which weren't. You'll ignore things which were said.

You'll jump all around.

I've seen these kinds of tactics before.

Hail Satan!

You should've stopped about 5 posts ago. It's not that fucking important. I see you do the same thing on multiple threads on this group. Let's move on from this. Oh, and please try to confine your arguments into one single post, you can get your point across that way too, instead of having 3 posts spaced about 10-15 minutes apart from the last one. It's just irritating

Who changed the subject? And for the record James Marshall Talon Jackman and literally everyone on this thread but you agree with me that the media is bullshit and these mass killings are usually fake or have the details totally twisted around to push a communist agenda.

Looking through this entire thread you have replied half a dozen times to each comment anyone posted and bashed me in every single one.

Consider this

Sandy Hook-HOAX Even FBI records and the Allison Wyatt stolen identity lawsuits proved it was fake
Charleston Church-HOAX DoD records listed this as an active shooter drill and Obama made it into a media circus.
Walter Scott-Explain how Walter Scott gained 50 pounds and a god watch between the police cam aka camera 1 and the pedestrian camera, was shot 8 times yet there is no blood and didn't fall down until the cop was out of bullets.
Better yet, explain why Walter Scott's "mother" barely looks 60 when Walter Scott was in his mid 50's
and the "families of victims" used the exact same lines word for word and have already been tied to a PR firm called Salter Mitchell.

Knowing all this and this is just the hoaxes I remember by name off the top of my head, why then are you so offended that the ferguson riots could also be based on a lie or misrepresentation of the truth in one form or another?

It almost looks like you are doing this explicitly to character bash me and anyone who agrees with me.

@martin I assume you are referring to no state. I too have noticed this tendency of his especially on the subject of media propaganda.

Either way this is getting fucking ridiculous and distracting us from our goals of spiritual warfare against the jews so let's just give this thread a rest already.

HAIL SATAN!

Chayce multiple responses are to different comments sometimes. As for whether you approve of my disagreement, as much as I might wish to, I can't worry about approval.

@angryshaman Man, you can have thousands of people agreeing with you and it still isn't proof. It's merely confirmation bias and That's nothing more than another logical fallacy.

And, bouncing from username to username is just another tactic meant to confuse.

I think I'm done wasting my time with this bullshit. You'll only twist things around.

I don't have the same level of respect for you I once did. Why don't you go make some earthquakes or something?

I see you for what you are, now.

.....bouncing from username to username? That's not MY fault. JEWhoo is the one that randomly decides whether to use my screen name or the "first and last" name I was forced to put in the info box when making the account.It's the same account....It's just that when I reply directly from my inbox which is usually 100% of the time it lists me by my "first name last name" but uses my screen name when I post from a different place.
If anyone is using disinfo tactics it's YOU for thinking I somehow intentionally let JEWhoo fuck with my screen name at random and accusing me of "confusion tactics".
Seriously, you are just plain jumping to conclusions over tiny details that you perceive to be intentional tactics but then everything you accuse me of is the exact same thing you did just to look smarter and get the last word in.

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 12:18 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@angryshaman Man, you can have thousands of people agreeing with you and it still isn't proof. It's merely confirmation bias and That's nothing more than another logical fallacy.

And, bouncing from username to username is just another tactic meant to confuse.

I think I'm done wasting my time with this bullshit. You'll only twist things around.

I don't have the same level of respect for you I once did. Why don't you go make some earthquakes or something?

I see you for what you are, now.

Y'know what? I might give you that about jewhoo's "service" but the rest of what you said is bullshit.

I'm not "jumping to conclusions" as much as you're revealing more about yourself than you realize.

So much rides in all those "little things."

Feel free to have the last word.

Listen up! Enough is enough. No more trying to bring each other down. You don't respect this person anymore fine. Fake name you have one person who doesn't respect you, your a strong person I'm sure you will get over it. 
  All I see is dissention everytime I come on here. The enemy has massively infiltrated our groups and is using black magick to curse us. I strongly recommend everyone begin chanting Suraye to clean your aura and build a strong aura of protection around you. Father satan is watching us hoping that we can repel this sort of attack and work to fight the enemy. The bigger man is the one who drops this pointless bickering and instead puts their energy into something productive. 
  The jew is the one who keeps this going having to have the last word. There now does that stop the true one? I am not against either one of you. Even if we spot the Jew, he will just go and make another account and start the whole game over again. As a matter of fact that's right jew be are little pawn and work for us. Its about time you know your place under our boot. 
   Now, who would like to help me in finding ways to HELP our Brothers and Sisters?
  All of my Brothers and Sister in Satan are working in unity to destroy all of Satan's enemies!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back