Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

yoga

I was thinking, this is kind of off topic, but what do you Don think about sports nutrition supplements? Is extra protein really needed? And other supplements like creatine and glutamine? And are companies like Fast and UFS owned by kikes, and are the supplements just plain toxic and detrimental to health? I don't train to gain mass, and I never have. Currently I would have to drop 10 lbs of fat and gain 4 lbs of muscle, not that hard to come by.

I fit perfectly in the welterweight division. I am now involved in MMA and man, ice hockey and soccer never made me feel as good as this. As a kid I was always afraid to attack my bullies, because I bought into the Xtian BS of my school teacher back then. Now I realize that most men, even those who are somewhat strong are actually big pussies when it comes to fighting, I am surprised how much natural affinity for combat sports I have, even when I was training karate it all just came naturally.

And lastly, do you have any experience or is there anyone else here with experience in hard body training? I know it should be daily, to beat the shins and forearms at least, against something that gives in just a bit or beat them with a stick or something.

I would stay awa from such "supplements" one fellow I know of had a reaction to creatine that almost killed him. I would look into a high quality deer antler product.   Hard body training point is to harden the bone structure till it is armour like they do it  a lot in the Shaolin schools. Personally it's just a waste of time and if you want to see where it leads look at the 45 year men with crippled hands and on. Some call it "pain training" but that is a joke as in a fight the A-dump in the body shuts down the pain centers. It's later on you feel the aftermath.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 5:13:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] yoga

I was thinking, this is kind of off topic, but what do you Don think about sports nutrition supplements? Is extra protein really needed? And other supplements like creatine and glutamine? And are companies like Fast and UFS owned by kikes, and are the supplements just plain toxic and detrimental to health? I don't train to gain mass, and I never have. Currently I would have to drop 10 lbs of fat and gain 4 lbs of muscle, not that hard to come by.

I fit perfectly in the welterweight division. I am now involved in MMA and man, ice hockey and soccer never made me feel as good as this. As a kid I was always afraid to attack my bullies, because I bought into the Xtian BS of my school teacher back then. Now I realize that most men, even those who are somewhat strong are actually big pussies when it comes to fighting, I am surprised how much natural affinity for combat sports I have, even when I was training karate it all just came naturally.

And lastly, do you have any experience or is there anyone else here with experience in hard body training? I know it should be daily, to beat the shins and forearms at least, against something that gives in just a bit or beat them with a stick or something.

A friend of mine lost his cousin due to creatine - the stuff completely wrecked his kidneys.

Whey protein and amino acids are good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I would stay awa from such "supplements" one fellow I know of had a reaction to
creatine that almost killed him. I would look into a high quality deer antler
product.

Hard body training point is to harden the bone structure till it is armour like
they do it  a lot in the Shaolin schools. Personally it's just a waste of time
and if you want to see where it leads look at the 45 year men with crippled
hands and on. Some call it "pain training" but that is a joke as in a fight the
A-dump in the body shuts down the pain centers. It's later on you feel the
aftermath.

Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 5:13:44 PM

I was thinking, this is kind of off topic, but what do you Don think about
sports nutrition supplements? Is extra protein really needed? And other
supplements like creatine and glutamine? And are companies like Fast and UFS
owned by kikes, and are the supplements just plain toxic and detrimental to
health? I don't train to gain mass, and I never have. Currently I would have to
drop 10 lbs of fat and gain 4 lbs of muscle, not that hard to come by.

I fit perfectly in the welterweight division. I am now involved in MMA and man,
ice hockey and soccer never made me feel as good as this. As a kid I was always
afraid to attack my bullies, because I bought into the Xtian BS of my school
teacher back then. Now I realize that most men, even those who are somewhat
strong are actually big pussies when it comes to fighting, I am surprised how
much natural affinity for combat sports I have, even when I was training karate
it all just came naturally.

And lastly, do you have any experience or is there anyone else here with
experience in hard body training? I know it should be daily, to beat the shins
and forearms at least, against something that gives in just a bit or beat them
with a stick or something.

Thanks a lot Don, I really appreciate it. You are just about the coolest guy I have ever come across in my life :), I really like your no-nonsense approach to everything.

Deer antler... hmm... I know there is a natural pharmaseutics shop in the city where I currently live in, gotta check it out. Would be awesome if they sold appricot/peach seeds too.

I read somewhere that creatine can damage the kidneys, but an allergic reaction? Your acquaintance/friend may have been on steroids too, especially if he competes in weight- or powerlifting, no offense. If you have seen his back, especially after a training session, it should look like a teenagers face if he indeed is on roids. You probably know all this already if you have been around lots of muscleheads in weightlifting, especially if you have competed yourself. Powerlifting is infamous for juicing.

Sorry to bug you Don, but do you know any good websites concerning these natural "pharmaseutical" stuff and all things related? I take a multivitamin and a vitamin D pill everyday, but I suppose these are not to be trusted or taken either? I drink a shitload of coffee everyday. My living habits are all in all quite healthy, apart from getting kicked, punched, jointlocked and choked that is lol. I guess there is always room for improvement.

No he was not a roider, he was MMA teacher and believed in clean living. And having been around roiders in the Gym and life his behaviour was too balanced and calm to be on them.   I suggest looking into Raw Cacoca to replace your morning cofee with. It's a powerful organic food and was the center of the ancient S.American medience wheel. And it a natural  multivitamin and highly pranic charged food.   http://www.danielvitalis.com/ Daniel has a good write up and Utube vids on Deer Antler among other thing. It's a good source to start with on education. And it also educates people on the falsehoods of veganism which is unique as many growing education sources that are into health food and living more and more push veganism, which is unhealthy.   The only pharmaseutical thing I would think of taking would be fish oil as pharmaseutical level ensures any toxin is been cleaned out as the oceans are polluted to a extreme degree thanks to kikes. And is a powerful supplement for what it does.   It seems the case with pharma issue is that it's so artifical it's not even real anymore. Originally in the days before kikery got in charge of  medical area. Pills issued where made with specific mineral [vitamin is short for vital mineral] collections to certain dose level for the aliment most sickness is demineralization and unbalances. The kikes got in there and turned everything into artifical garabage more and more taking the real healing medicine out of the medicine. And charging people big bucks for nothing.      

Sent: Fri, April 15, 2011 5:26:16 PM

Thanks a lot Don, I really appreciate it. You are just about the coolest guy I have ever come across in my life :), I really like your no-nonsense approach to everything.

Deer antler... hmm... I know there is a natural pharmaseutics shop in the city where I currently live in, gotta check it out. Would be awesome if they sold appricot/peach seeds too.

I read somewhere that creatine can damage the kidneys, but an allergic reaction? Your acquaintance/friend may have been on steroids too, especially if he competes in weight- or powerlifting, no offense. If you have seen his back, especially after a training session, it should look like a teenagers face if he indeed is on roids. You probably know all this already if you have been around lots of muscleheads in weightlifting, especially if you have competed yourself. Powerlifting is infamous for juicing.

Sorry to bug you Don, but do you know any good websites concerning these natural "pharmaseutical" stuff and all things related? I take a multivitamin and a vitamin D pill everyday, but I suppose these are not to be trusted or taken either? I drink a shitload of coffee everyday. My living habits are all in all quite healthy, apart from getting kicked, punched, jointlocked and choked that is lol. I guess there is always room for improvement.

this is both a question and statement. Since doin yoga my spine and muscles have been greatly sore. I assume thats my spine being manipulate and conditioned. :) should i stop for a bit to give my body a break?

Is it good that my spine and muscles aches because of the yoga ive been doing? its very sore. I dont want to over do it so should i just keep it up regardless of the pain?

NO, it's obvious you're overdoing it and you need to be more relaxed when doing it and not push yourself. Don't do it as if it's physical exercise, it's meant for relaxation and not creating more tension. All yoga if done correctly is never painful, but pleasant and relaxing. Also you should never push yourself if you can't do some exercises for the time indicated. Reduce the time for each stretch if it feels painful when you hold it for that long. Just use your common sense to make your yoga experience more pleasant.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Is it good that my spine and muscles aches because of the yoga ive been doing? its very sore. I dont want to over do it so should i just keep it up regardless of the pain?

<td val[/IMG]All I can say is what I do.Shannon,I don't over do it at all.My body is old,so I stretch only as far as I can.I hold mine for 20 breaths.I go by breaths,and I do the six count on each breath for 20 reps.I do about 10 poses.Takes me about 15 min do do my Hatha.Then I do power meditations for about 45 min.15 min. of that is spend vibrating runes.Like was already said ,it all needs to be pleasurable.Hope that helps you a little Sister.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 7/17/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] yoga
Date: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 8:41 PM

[/TD]

If they are sore it means you over pushed yourself. Take a break of about 2 days; then if you do not feel no more pain, resume. Next time do not push over your limit.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Duat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

thanks, but i am not really overdoing them because i also feel relaxed and some bioelectricity buzz. actually i think it was the iniated breath from the ten tibetans breath routine i think that one was abit straining.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, July 17, 2011 6:04:49 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: yoga

NO, it's obvious you're overdoing it and you need to be more relaxed when doing it and not push yourself. Don't do it as if it's physical exercise, it's meant for relaxation and not creating more tension. All yoga if done correctly is never painful, but pleasant and relaxing. Also you should never push yourself if you can't do some exercises for the time indicated. Reduce the time for each stretch if it feels painful when you hold it for that long. Just use your common sense to make your yoga experience more pleasant.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back