Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yet more Xtian madness.

<td val[/IMG]Madness knows no bounds.  The most ironic part is that the group had no real evidence of witchcraft, they basically just used it as an excuse because they didn't like them.

--- On Sun, 2/13/11, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Yet more Xtian madness.
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 2:25 PM

Hail Satan! WOW!! They actually still do this type of shit?

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Axle" <axle_gear_thylacine@... wrote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=696_1297571201

'Witches' being burned alive.
[/TD]

this thing make me sick.I don't even understand in plus how the victims can bear a such suffering without more trying to fight or escape.I am stunned by the nastiness the human beings are able, just because of superstition or fear.I can't wait Satan rules our earth, I can't wait.In what state will be the Humanity and the earth, at that moment ?I am disgusted.Anu and his filthy ilk of reptilians, grey and so on, deserve to be destroyed. But how can we destroy an immortal ???For me, Anu is jehovah/yahwe/allah and all the other false gods. Or his pen name. Or his thoughtforms. Anyway, I hate him, for me, he is responsible of everything. I remember when I read the lost book for the first time, I was mad at him, he was already completely crazy and nasty. It is not all allegories for me. Remember when he decided to draw lots who would govern the earth. How it was unfair and nasty for Enki who did everything on the earth !Anu always dispossessed his first-born. He was so jealous of his wisdom and beauty. And Enlil said nothing !And I think too that his emasculation by Alalu make him more nasty if it is possible. For that, -not only-, but for that pleasure, love, sex are forbidden in his religion of bastard !This "god" is despicable, he is a true shit and I don't even understand how he can be the true father of Enki who is so loyal, straight, brave, a so caring and loving Father. I so do love Him. From where is Enki's mother ? Perhaps his genetic mother inheritance can explain a lot of things. 
Hail Satan ! 
De : David Calhoun <axle_gear_thylacine@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lun 14 février 2011, 4h 37min 57s
Objet : Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Yet more Xtian madness.

<td val[/IMG]Madness knows no bounds.  The most ironic part is that the group had no real evidence of witchcraft, they basically just used it as an excuse because they didn't like them.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Destruction of a thoughtform is relatively simple in principle.  Their power and immortality both wane as their beleivers cease believing.  In time, it all fades away.

--- On Mon, 2/14/11, Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:
From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Yet more Xtian madness.
Date: Monday, February 14, 2011, 6:45 AM

this thing make me sick.I don't even understand in plus how the victims can bear a such suffering without more trying to fight or escape.I am stunned by the nastiness the human beings are able, just because of superstition or fear.I can't wait Satan rules our earth, I can't wait.In what state will be the Humanity and the earth, at that moment ?I am disgusted.Anu and his filthy ilk of reptilians, grey and so on, deserve to be destroyed. But how can we destroy an immortal ???For me, Anu is jehovah/yahwe/allah and all the other false gods. Or his pen name. Or his thoughtforms. Anyway, I hate him, for me, he is responsible of everything. I remember when I read the lost book for the first time, I was mad at him, he was already completely crazy and nasty. It is not all allegories for me. Remember when he decided to draw lots who would govern the earth. How it was unfair and nasty for Enki who did everything on the earth !Anu always dispossessed his first-born. He was so jealous of his wisdom and beauty. And Enlil said nothing !And I think too that his emasculation by Alalu make him more nasty if it is possible. For that, -not only-, but for that pleasure, love, sex are forbidden in his religion of bastard !This "god" is despicable, he is a true shit and I don't even understand how he can be the true father of Enki who is so loyal, straight, brave, a so caring and loving Father. I so do love Him. From where is Enki's mother ? Perhaps his genetic mother inheritance can explain a lot of things. 
Hail Satan ! 
De : David Calhoun <axle_gear_thylacine@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lun 14 février 2011, 4h 37min 57s
Objet : Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Yet more Xtian madness.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back