Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yesterday's Ritual and Working

hoodedcobra666

Everyone here who did this, know that we made a powerful impact. Many people have felt this, moreso those who were a bit more adavanced. Keep on your 40 day working, no matter what. For those who missed the working yesterday, it can be started on Tuesday, Mars day, Mars hour, Moon Scoprio.

If anyone started this, be aware the enemy will through thoughts or circumstances stop you from doing this. This is where you should NOT bend. Also there may be waves of attacks, of varying natures. Remember to NOT give up your meditations for the next 40 days and do your working, protection and cleaning no matter what. Thanks a lot to anyone who participated. This tyranny upon us must end, really. It has been abominational for us to live under such circumstances. Shit no more. There will be no rest. We need to keep doing what we should and Satan will reward and help each everyone of us in their own ways. I know many people felt this too and I too feel, Satan is pleased.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing this working until it's conclusion, and in Satan's mighty name, nothing will make me back down!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:57:05 AM
Subject: [666BlackSun] Yesterday's Ritual and Working

Everyone here who did this, know that we made a powerful impact. Many people have felt this, moreso those who were a bit more adavanced. Keep on your 40 day working, no matter what. For those who missed the working yesterday, it can be started on Tuesday, Mars day, Mars hour, Moon Scoprio.

If anyone started this, be aware the enemy will through thoughts or circumstances stop you from doing this. This is where you should NOT bend. Also there may be waves of attacks, of varying natures. Remember to NOT give up your meditations for the next 40 days and do your working, protection and cleaning no matter what. Thanks a lot to anyone who participated. This tyranny upon us must end, really. It has been abominational for us to live under such circumstances. Shit no more. There will be no rest. We need to keep doing what we should and Satan will reward and help each everyone of us in their own ways. I know many people felt this too and I too feel, Satan is pleased.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thank you for posting this hoodedcobra I did the ritual and started the working nothing can make me back down from doing this working.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:57 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

To:Hoodedcobra666
Thanks for the information...I began and I have realistics vision..
You are right about the ennemys...I stat it, but I stop for many week after I preseed by the next exersices( I did it for three time)..now I have stop egain..
My question...Does I start it by the begining or I do the next ?
Thank For the answer Hoodedcobra666
Lilith
Regis Satanas 3---

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

Yes thank you for posting this hoodedcobra I did the ritual and started the working nothing can make me back down from doing this working.

Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:57 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back