Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

YES! THIS! THIS IS WHAT A TRUE EUROPEAN LOOKS LIKE!

angryshaman666

After searching for the word "rapefugees" on JEWtube I struck complete INTERNET GOLD!
This video fills me with pride in the white race! It truly made my day and fills me with hope for the European peoples!
Watch as this European man kicks the shit out of not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR dindu nuffin RAPEfugees! 
(I think he's hungarian. hard to tell in this video.)

Rapefugees not Welcome  
lol look at the jews in the comment section calling this video fake just because a European beat up 4 black rapists xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxfd-3FIN2U&feature=youtu.beNow some of you might think he looks like an Arab or even an Asian but since this is in Europe he's probably more like THIS upstanding European mayor from Hungary or perhaps spanish.

2nd message about illegal immigration

Now he's speaking english and clearly tells these dindu nuffin RAPEfugees to "get the fuck away" and then has to kick their asses!
THIS is what a proud Aryan warrior or Europe looks like! (not sure how to categorize black haired Hungarians or Spaniards but I'm pretty sure they're still white, thus Aryan.)

THIS is what we ALL need to aspire to be!This means get off your ass, lift some weights, study anatomy, learn to box, learn to use your knees and elbows and learn at LEAST one grappling martial art (or wrestling if you're strong enough) and at least one striking martial art!This also means do yoga and meditate EVERY day while sticking to some kind of PT regimen.
Toughen the fuck up, buy a knife or a gun if you can and train yourself to use them properly!Failure to do so will mean more of THIS bullshit!'Rape'fugees in Europe
 Do you want your fake caked in by these RAPEfugees?
Or do you want to kick them the fuck out of your country and depose the jewish criminals who flooded the borders with this slime in the first place!

DEPORT ALL NON-WHITES!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

It may be a hungarian, some are darker skin then others. If it IS a hungarian PRAISE SATAN!!!  i personally have hungarian desent, but we are fair skin --so idk about the guy in the vid. Iregardless, these s.o.b.'s need to go!! HS/88  also 14/88 if u get my meaning

This made me simultaneously happy to see, and filled with the desire to beat the shit out of those fuckers myself. They're taking a picture together and those fucks can't even control themselves. I'd honestly have lost it and found something nearby to bash their heads in.....and wind up in prison, but still. What a badass!!

those were my thoughts as well. the language the people in the background were speaking sounded about right to be Hungarian.This was filmed in Europe and the man doing the fighting is definitely from whatever country this is.

On Friday, February 19, 2016 12:47 PM, "blackkat41116@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It may be a hungarian, some are darker skin then others. If it IS a hungarian PRAISE SATAN!!!  i personally have hungarian desent, but we are fair skin --so idk about the guy in the vid. Iregardless, these s.o.b.'s need to go!! HS/88  also 14/88 if u get my meaning

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back