Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yahoo! problems? Why not switch to something else?

drgnjvnv

Like create own forum?Advantages to using yahoo group:- Better content control- Better administration- Not subject to censorship- Better reliability- Less bugs/lag
Hell, I'd even support monthly donation system in order to handle:- Forum hosting on a non-US server- Latest forum software version- High storage/bandwitch- Secure backups/restorations- Linked via main JOS website
I know it CAN be done. The question is, is there a will to make a switch and person with enough time and experience to do it?
Forum would be a lightspeed improvement over Yahoo group. 
I wonder if others agree?
Hail Father SatanHail Guardian ShaxHail AsmodeusHail MoraxHail All Gods of Hell

I do not agree. They still can fuck us up. We already got more than a thousand members here. I think it is more safer to stay in the Yahoo! groups. It attracts more people. 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Like create own forum?Advantages to using yahoo group:- Better content control- Better administration- Not subject to censorship- Better reliability- Less bugs/lag
Hell, I'd even support monthly donation system in order to handle:- Forum hosting on a non-US server- Latest forum software version- High storage/bandwitch- Secure backups/restorations- Linked via main JOS website
I know it CAN be done. The question is, is there a will to make a switch and person with enough time and experience to do it?

Many people make this "suggestion" but they don't realize that it's pretty old and people have been saying that since 2004. Honestly OP you're not saying something new. You're the one millionth person who says that. The HP's many times have said that nobody's moving as this is the safest, and no matter where we go we'll get attacked and worse. There are many infiltrators obviously.

I do not agree. They still can fuck us up. We already got more than a thousand members here. I think it is more safer to stay in the Yahoo! groups. It attracts more people. 

how to i surf in this new yahoo, "polls" doesn't work and i'm looking for some information about sodium bicarbonate white dust to be "healthy" for cancer -.-. 
I just came from vacation and yahoo has changed a lot.
how do i use the research button inside this group? I checked the tour and i need POLLS to be available but it's not, for me.
thanksAve Satanas

Many people make this "suggestion" but they don't realize that it's pretty old and people have been saying that since 2004. Honestly OP you're not saying something new. You're the one millionth person who says that. The HP's many times have said that nobody's moving as this is the safest, and no matter where we go we'll get attacked and worse. There are many infiltrators obviously.

There are advanta[/IMG]</var>

I understand.
I apologize for the millionth request, I didn't know it was such a popular issue.I just failed to realize how a datamining honeypot is a good thing, 
@enemyofjezzuz: thanks for the post, very informative.

---In [email protected], <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Yahoo, I'm 100% sure, is not the safest place for the groups to stay and with this new system it has become practically unusable. Yahoo Groups (and similar public services) is frowned upon by the internet as whole because not only it has terrible design and usability, it's completely unsecure. Yahoo has been known for not being secure enough and having its users' info leaking very easily. It has been a broken system since the beginning, and I can't see how that has ever really helped JoS. This suggestion is indeed old and has been ignored countless times in the past, but the time has come for it to be considered.

A forum system hosted in a private server is definitely the best, safer way to go and it's not even that expensive when the advantages are weighted against the costs. Forever in the internet there have been forums in which people promote illegal activities and many of these have never been taken down. What we're doing here is far from illegal, so there simply cannot be a reason for the forums to be taken down for "official" reasons, especially in a private server. Censorship is a non-issue.

Forum softwares allow for individual applications for membership, which can be controlled by the HPs just like things are now, probably even better. All the groups become sub-forums and can be accessed through the same page, which makes things much easier for those who are coming for the first time, not to mention that pretty much all forum softwares are infinitely better to use and offer a lot more tools to its members and administrators than Yahoo.

Here we have to use Yahoo - and for many people, personal - email addresses to send and receive messages and this opens doors for spam to individual members (as I sure know since it happens with me all the time in this account). In a forum the email is safe behind built-in security systems unless, of course, the individual wants to allow other people to see their personal info/email adress.

The concerns raised by enemyofjezzuz are extremely pertinent, however we all have to agree that an organization like JoS has reached size and importance that surely ask for people actively working for it, not only as a secondary thing. That includes taking care of the forums and the website's servers. This is not taking time from someone's personal life, it's voluntary work for an organization that they are part of and surely know the importance of its cause. I honestly believe that JoS has to become a part of its members lives if it's to grow and spread the work of Satan.

There are 11 thousand members (most don't post anything though) and a staff of about 15 (including the High Priests) people would be more than enough to keep the forum running, at least initially. Obviously there would need to be people who actually know how to work with servers, some programming, but this is another issue altogether. What's important here is to act on something even if it's not simple or easy.

A foru[/IMG]</var>

Yahoo, I'm 100% sure, is not the safest place for the groups to stay and with this new system it has become practically unusable. Yahoo Groups (and similar public services) is frowned upon by the internet as whole because not only it has terrible design and usability, it's completely unsecure. Yahoo has been known for not being secure enough and having its users' info leaking very easily. It has been a broken system since the beginning, and I can't see how that has ever really helped JoS. This suggestion is indeed old and has been ignored countless times in the past, but the time has come for it to be considered.

A forum system hosted in a private server is definitely the best, safer way to go and it's not even that expensive when the advantages are weighted against the costs. Forever in the internet there have been forums in which people promote illegal activities and many of these have never been taken down. What we're doing here is far from illegal, so there simply cannot be a reason for the forums to be taken down for "official" reasons, especially in a private server. Censorship is a non-issue.

Forum softwares allow for individual applications for membership, which can be controlled by the HPs just like things are now, probably even better. All the groups become sub-forums and can be accessed through the same page, which makes things much easier for those who are coming for the first time, not to mention that pretty much all forum softwares are infinitely better to use and offer a lot more tools to its members and administrators than Yahoo.

Here we have to use Yahoo - and for many people, personal - email addresses to send and receive messages and this opens doors for spam to individual members (as I sure know since it happens with me all the time in this account). In a forum the email is safe behind built-in security systems unless, of course, the individual wants to allow other people to see their personal info/email adress.

The concerns raised by enemyofjezzuz are extremely pertinent, however we all have to agree that an organization like JoS has reached size and importance that surely ask for people actively working for it, not only as a secondary thing. That includes taking care of the forums and the website's servers. This is not taking time from someone's personal life, it's voluntary work for an organization that they are part of and surely know the importance of its cause. I honestly believe that JoS has to become a part of its members lives if it's to grow and spread the work of Satan.

There are 11 thousand members (most don't post anything though) and a staff of about 15 (including the High Priests) people would be more than enough to keep the forum running, at least initially. Obviously there would need to be people who actually know how to work with servers, some programming, but this is another issue altogether. What's important here is to act on something even if it's not simple or easy.

Yahoo! works as it is, these are the Groups we've been using for years.
The enemy is constantly trying to shut these Groups down, if we were to just up a leave, that is giving in to what the enemy wants.
It is most likely a normal forum type system wouldn't be able to handle the massive amounts of informations and posts coming through the E-Groups daily. There are over 15 000 members in the groups combined if I remmber correctly, and the two main JoS group (this and Teens) often get over 100+ new messages each day. The usualy layout of a forum wouldn't be able to handle this, nor would it be ideal.
You would need a rather large server to host these forums, which can get quite expensive, money better used elsewhere.
Why re-invent what already works well. Just get used to the new layout and suck up the kikes trying to shut us down, take it as a sign of Our coming victory.
-En Haradren Amlug.

---In [email protected], <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

I for one, think this would be a great deal, reliable and highly customizable, not monitored and on a non-US locationhttps://www.nforce.com/Dedicated-Servers/5
My opinion is that we are large enough to evolve into "our" space, not depending of the good will of Yahoo. If Yahoo shuts us down, how will we find a new place?
Alternative, let's go to DarkNet/Tor. Good luck censoring/hacking/eavesdropping that stuff....

---In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

The enemy is constantly trying to shut these Groups down, if we were to just up a leave, that is giving in to what the enemy wants.
It is most likely a normal forum type system wouldn't be able to handle the massive amounts of informations and posts coming through the E-Groups daily. There are over 15 000 members in the groups combined if I remmber correctly, and the two main JoS group (this and Teens) often get over 100+ new messages each day. The usualy layout of a forum wouldn't be able to handle this, nor would it be ideal.
You would need a rather large server to host these forums, which can get quite expensive, money better used elsewhere.
Why re-invent what already works well. Just get used to the new layout and suck up the kikes trying to shut us down, take it as a sign of Our coming victory.
-En Haradren Amlug.

The Yahoo Groups don't work as they are, with the new layout or not, as there have always been bugs everywhere. I myself have experienced many of my replies never even showing on the groups, because it simply does not work.

I don't see how leaving for something better is admitting defeat. I would think it's actually the opposite.
We're not here to make face for the enemy, we're here to discuss and learn with each other. We fight the war through actions, not appearances. If that were the case, I tell you, we would have already lost because they do it very well themselves. If anything, using a flawed system such as Yahoo actually makes us look stupid and definitely outdated.

Anyone who has ever been in a forum knows that a single thread can hold thousands of replies, which is way, way more than what we have here. Forum servers and softwares are not as limited as you think. Moderation would take care of flooding anyway, and anyone flooding repeatedly would be banned, just as it works here. The only issue would be bandwidth consumption but even that isn't much for a closed group such as ours.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back